Judd Apatow : STOP CASTING LESLIE AND UR KIDS!!!

STOP CASTING LESLIE AND UR KIDS!!!

Look Judd, I respect the fact that you're a loyal and great husband and father, but for the love of god, stop casting Leslie and ur kids. Leslie is aggravating and ruins every scene she's in, and your kids are god awful and irritating.

Please, cast someone else.

Re: STOP CASTING LESLIE AND UR KIDS!!!

yep. Judds taste in women all together is pretty awful. he likes em blonde and bitchy, but not good bitchy - like jew bithcy, unattractive.

Yea he loves massive bitches like Katherine Heigl. Must have mother issues like all Jews.

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful.

yuuup.

Doesn't he hate Katherine Heigl?

Maybe Leslie is the only one who'll get on the casting couch with this Commie Creep.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Lmfao @ "jew bitchy".

Boredom is bullsh#t.

Thank you! I hate to sound so mean toward the kids, but they are not great actresses. Leslie is good in some parts, but I agree she seems to always be a b**chy, annoying character. He could at least do some films w/o them. It won't make him lose his family (I don't think).

Nepotism at it's finest.

But does JUDD find Leslie 'aggravating'? Apparently not, or else why would he have been married to her for all these years?