Politics : What happened to the American dream?

What happened to the American dream?

iMrnonr.jpeg

My password is password.

Re: What happened to the American dream?

It's called INFLATION.

I HAVE SHARP TEEF.

Caused by the *****

Hitler

Inflation doesn't account for the ratio disparity

The American dream is a myth. Blacks and natives never believed it in the first place.

Millbo Baggins, you know nothing about America other than what hyperbiased progressive media tells you, so in the future, you should keep your SJW opinions to yourself so as not to show everyone how stupid you are.

I HAVE SHARP TEEF.

Joe Biden happened.

Obuma*

What happened to the American Dream? It came true! You're lookin' at it…

It came true! You're lookin' at it…

What happened to the American Dream? It came true! You're lookin' at it…

Suppose the American Dream can also include being a middle-aged loser.
You Go, Girl!

My password is password

Sold off to the rich via tax all sorts of policy to get them more private jets under pretenses of "creating jobs" after the Reagan era let them mass-offshore much of what was already here (slave labor is cheaper, duh - America is run on slave labor, abroad and domestic), the jobs created being lower paying and largely without benefits (gotta compete with slave labor, duh), all playing into speculative markets and wars to further exploit resources, while selling propaganda to cover it up to make those barely hanging on believe if they keep sucking the dicks of those they've been sold off to they'll get some handouts from the wealthy (who themselves get the majority of handouts/welfare), all the while having their heads turned to face those even more ****ed over than themselves and brainwashed to believe those people are the problem instead.

Basically, America is a mythology, a folklore, with a narrative co-opted by the most powerful and exploitative to keep up their exploitative power-tripping… for like private jets and stuff, idk what rich people spend their money on… beanie babies? But people buy it because they've been brainwashed to think they're a failure if they can't get new lawn mowers and keurigs whenever they want (the pinnacle of freedom)

The American Dream was never sustainable, anyway…

Bravo. Nailed it. If only we had communism to solve all of our problems.

My password is password

Wow, that's great, Murr! We're gonna go ahead and put that right here on the refrigerator for you!

bmsKPxW.jpeg

"I am Kamala Harris, my pronouns are she and her, and I am a woman sitting at the table wearing a blue suit." -A fucking idiot

Oh, good to see you.

https://www.filmboards.com/board/p/21538112/permalink/#p21538112

Here, for you and Ass (whom you so skillfully summoned, lol), to prove your small dicked internet shenanigans are legit and just not the idle threats of no life's incapable of bothering to read anything that might challenge things they have such strong opinions about and crying when expected to. Otherwise ya just look like limped dick no-lifes splooging on a wee little forum. My present to you! <3

Thanks, Murr. Very cool!

"I am Kamala Harris, my pronouns are she and her, and I am a woman sitting at the table wearing a blue suit." -A fucking idiot

I liked yesterday when you lacked reading comprehension then blamed me for your stupidity and then obvious sarcasm went right over your head. That was really good.

You backpedalling on what you said and indulging in alliteracy is not my lack of reading comprehensive. 3 options, babe:

1) doxx me (I get you're too limp dicked to actually do it, SAD)
2) read some books
3) accept you're just an annoying gnat, but far more impotent as they **** like gnats (which is more than rabbits, even!), and there's really no reason for anyone to take anything you say seriously. I have no issue engaging with trolls; they're funny, you're not. I get to you this forum is just some insecure ego spiral to occupy your brain, that's cool, have fun… no interest myself

Love you lots

No, you didn't comprehend what I said, you realized you were wrong but you won't admit it. My comments are still on there with no edits, you can go back and read them. You were wrong but you're dragging your feet.