Politics : Obama is a secret Muslim and Michelle a tranny

Obama is a secret Muslim and Michelle a tranny

Hitler

Re: Obama IS a SECRET Muslim and Michelle IS a TRANNY!!…

yes.gif yes.gif

"THAT'S SOME BAD SHIT, HARRY!". wink.gif

^^kiddie diddler

My password is password

Re: Obama is a secret Muslim and Michelle a tranny

Oh ****, secret no more

My password is password

Queen Elizabeth was a man!
King Charles is a ******!
Winston Churchill was full of ****!
Shakespeare's French!

My password is password

You mad, Shaquatta?

giveup.gif

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 President Trump is a courageous FIGHTER and a HERO, and will CRUSH Biden in Nov!

an-american-werewolf-in-london-fangs.gif

My password is password

Thanks for that considered and intelligent response, Shaquatta.

laugh.gif

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 President Trump is a courageous FIGHTER and a HERO, and will CRUSH Biden in Nov!

And this is an intelligent thread? You senile old crow lmao

My password is password

No problemo, you braindead tard.

mjeyds.gif

sigh.gif

7xkjm3.gif

My password is password

Yeah, that hard-core MAGA crowd is bananas

Is it?

Obama grew up around Muslims. He inexplicably revered his absent semen-spreading father, who was also Muslim. He went out of his way to praise Islam every chance he got. And I think he only attended Christian services as a means of advancing his career.

And Obama lied about everything. He would lie as effortlessly as most of us breathe.

I lot of people grow up in Christian households and are not Christian; a lot of people grow up with parents of different faiths, adopt one or neither for themselves.

Even if he were Muslim, I don't care. The whole freedom of religion thing. Still, I see this right-wing notion of "his father is Muslim" as narrow and indicative of their own ill-formed, sheltered religious leanings (this idea that their little minds gravitate *this way*, so everyone else *must* do the same, right?). It's bias and prejudice clear as day, that everyone but they are able to see.

As for attending Christian services as PR, sure. That's what most politicians do. Christianity, aside from the fairy tale version those who attend services to keep up social pretenses espouse, and political title/wealth/business are mutually exclusive (the Bible, specifically NT, says nothing against gays and abortion - does explicitly condemn the above mentioned, though). Very few people in America are actually "Christian" beyond denominational social pretenses. Also, revering a religion/noting merit within it, or your own positive experience interacting with it is not the same as following. I quite liked Catholicism as a kid, largely due to a particular Catholic family member… and yet I am not Catholic.

Still doesn't address, "Michelle is a tranny".

by The Many Ghosts of Murr August 31, 2023 09:24 PM
Member since August 23, 2023

A lot of people grow up in Christian households and are not Christian; a lot of people grow up with parents of different faiths, adopt one or neither for themselves.

Even if he were Muslim, I don't care. The whole freedom of religion thing. Still, I see this right-wing notion of "his father is Muslim" as narrow and indicative of their own ill-formed, sheltered religious leanings (this idea that their little minds gravitate *this way*, so everyone else *must* do the same, right?). It's bias and prejudice clear as day, that everyone but they are able to see.

As for attending Christian services as PR, sure. That's what most politicians do. Christianity, aside from the fairy tale version those who attend services to keep up social pretenses espouse, and political title/wealth/business are mutually exclusive (the Bible, specifically NT, says nothing against gays and abortion - does explicitly condemn the above mentioned, though). Very few people in America are actually "Christian" beyond denominational social pretenses. Also, revering a religion/noting merit within it, or your own positive experience interacting with it is not the same as following. I quite liked Catholicism as a kid, largely due to a particular Catholic family member… and yet I am not Catholic.

Still doesn't address, "Michelle is a tranny".

Respect for what you said here. hattip.gif

Hmmm, I've an idea what your main account is.
You wouldn't tell me anyhow, so I'll save that question.

Happy Weekend! 🌻

W grew up around the Bin Ladens

My password is password

Obama is only one letter away from Osama and he isn't black enough.

My password is password

by /. August 31, 2023 06:18 AM
Member since April 2, 2019

Obama is only one letter away from Osama and he isn't black enough.

There we have the undeniable Filmboards proof! eyes.gif

And btw. OP Odin's fake aka Hellhound Nimda isn't Ben.
https://www.filmboards.com/board/t/Hellhound-nimda-isnt-Ben-3471076/

golfclap.gif

That's been known for years. It's been effectively suppressed with the participation of Joan Rivers. Most who know it's true are afraid to say anything.

My password is password

☝️

If I don't reply to you, check to see if you're on my block list.

by Tits Malone, PI August 31, 2023 04:02 PM
Member since July 1, 2023

☝️

Are you pointing to your avatar tits?

No lies detected.

Or maybe they just want us to think that…

I absolutely believe Barack is Muslim.

And Michelle has always seemed much more manly than Barack. Which isn't saying much, I know.

yes.gif

yes.gif

"THAT'S SOME BAD SHIT, HARRY!". wink.gif

I am so glad that all of Barack Obama's haters lost the war they had against him. They failed to beat him both times they had the chance to beat him (in 2008 and 2012) and instead very deservedly lost.

This one has been up ten days. How much longer can it survive?

My password is password

Crazy, hey Odin/Orson

I am the worst singer here

https://youtu.be/OQD3VmivG1k?si=E1-EO3GW7R16hTku