Politics : Poll: Do you think Donald Trump will be convicted on any of his 4 indictments?

Do you think Donald Trump will be convicted on any of his 4 indictments?

Which ones will he be?

Manhattan "hush money" probe
0% 0 votes
Withholding classified federal documents
0% 0 votes
Jan. 6th riot at the Capitol
0% 0 votes
Georgia Election interference
0% 0 votes
None
0% 0 votes

Which ones should he be?

Manhattan "hush money" probe
0% 0 votes
Withholding classified federal documents
0% 0 votes
Jan. 6th riot at the Capitol
0% 0 votes
Georgia Election interference
0% 0 votes
None
0% 0 votes

Re: Do you think Donald Trump will be convicted on any of his 4 indictments?

I hope they convict him of shooting a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

He won't get convicted for any and then democrats will make up new things to accuse him after.

golfclap.gif

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 President Trump is a courageous FIGHTER and a HERO, and will CRUSH Biden in Nov!

Legally, probably none of them, all of these are obviously political and the Democrat party has gone wildly fascist. There's nothing he did here that was illegal except MAYBE holding classified documents, but the problem there is Comey set the standard with Hillary. I have no problem with Trump going to prison, he appointed Fauci and ruined all of our lives, but I want Democrats in prison as well. Problem is people like Anthony and DKMETCALF2022 and /. and the media and the entire Democrat party is that they hold no standards. Literally everything they've indicted Trump on all the Democrats are guilty of ten fold. But they have the media on their side, and the useful idiots I mentioned above.

"I am Kamala Harris, my pronouns are she and her, and I am a woman sitting at the table wearing a blue suit." -A fucking idiot