Politics : In a private text, Tucker said he wanted to see an angry mob kill a leftist

In a private text, Tucker said he wanted to see an angry mob kill a leftist

He goes on to say he then realized how wrong this desire was, but this moment illustrates how our modern political climate has driven us to extremes. Tucker wanted a man beaten to death because he didn't share his political beliefs. If you have ever felt similarly, no matter which side you are on, take the time do as Tucker did and self-reflect. You have been radicalized. This polarization is what is harming the country more than any policy you may oppose.

https://www.businessinsider.com/tucker-carlson-once-described-desire-see-mob-hurt-kid-text-2023-5

A couple of weeks ago, I was watching video of people fighting on the street in Washington. A group of Trump guys surrounded an Antifa kid and started pounding the living **** out of him. It was three against one, at least. Jumping a guy like that is dishonorable obviously. It's not how white men fight. Yet suddenly I found myself rooting for the mob against the man, hoping they'd hit him harder, kill him. I really wanted them to hurt the kid. I could taste it. Then somewhere deep in my brain, an alarm went off: this isn't good for me. I'm becoming something I don't want to be. The Antifa creep is a human being. Much as I despise what he says and does, much as I'm sure I'd hate him personally if I knew him, I shouldn't gloat over his suffering. I should be bothered by it. I should remember that somewhere somebody probably loves this kid, and would be crushed if he was killed. If I don't care about those things, if I reduce people to their politics, how am I better than he is?

Re: In a private text, Tucker said he wanted to see an angry mob kill a leftist

Let Them Eat Cake

7m8l74.gif

My password is password

nice rack

My password is password

Beating up leftists is good for America.

I've thought the same thing.

Especially after seeing the billions in damage done by BLM and Antifa and Dems over the last 15 years and facing almost no repercussions.

It's a natural reaction to their constant violence.

I agree with him. I’d love to see a mob rip apart some leftist scumbags. Especially BLM and Don Lemon.

“Anyway” - Joe Biden