Amy Smart : Sexy? Beautiful? I do not see it

Sexy? Beautiful? I do not see it

I almost cannot stand Amy Smart and the sad part is that is has nothing to do with her. People/Media act like she is the hottest girl on the planet. I do not find her that attractive. Is it because she is a blonde? Is there some special movie/video I have not seen that makes her appear more beautiful than she really looks? Does it have to do more with her character as a person than her physical appearance? Anyone with any ideas please let me know.

Re: Sexy? Beautiful? I do not see it

Its because people consider talent, intelligence and success sexy. While you only check out her looks, which are indeed rather in the "funny" than the "beautiful", "cute" or "sexy" department.

If you really would be an omnivore, you would consider raw innards a delicacy.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

are you all kidding me? she has a unique face and elegant eyes.

shes absolutely gorgeous. Id be interested to know who you think is hot if you think amy smart is average.

I'd have to agree and disagree, whilst she is all of those things she's also extremely beautiful. I honestly can't believe this is even a thread, or up for discussion.

Its because she looks like the girl next door. The kind of girls that us average guys could get.

Its because she looks like the girl next door

You hit the Nail in the coffin she has this look that tons off guys will love to bring her home to mom. The type of girl that makes a perfect girlfriend. She may not be a classic beauty but she has that special something

Post deleted

-And "All american Looks".

What, you mean fat or clinically obese?

Sexy & Beautiful https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/data.filmboards/images/emoticons/yes.GIF" alt="yes.gif">

I Worship The Goddess Amber Tamblyn
https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/data.filmboards/images/emoticons/love1.GIF" alt="love1.gif">https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/data.filmboards/images/emoticons/love7.GIF" alt="love7.gif">

Post deleted

Thanks for the picture links.

But the third - man THAT is really a plunging neckline if I ever saw one !!!

Almosst to her bellybutton ! LOL

If you really would be an omnivore, you would consider raw innards a delicacy.

she is not beautiful at all…
in fact, i cant stand her face…

Re: Sex
5b4
y? Beautiful? I do not see it

You have just inducted yourself into the Homosexual Hall of Fame.

She is a Goddess & I'm a huge fan of her work too.

In "Crank" she looked like she swallowed the whole medicine cabinet. I thought this is what Brittany looks like when she gets up.

She's the double of Samantha Mathis (american Phsyco) too, discuss

Post deleted

I love her!! Especially in the movie Just Friends. =D

I https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/data.filmboards/images/emoticons/love4.GIF" alt="love4.gif"> Chris Marquette, Jared Leto, Adam Sandler, & the show Freaks And Geeks!https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/data.filmboards/images/emoticons/smile.GIF" alt="smile.gif">

Post deleted

x2…

Yeah, shes not eve mendes, scarlett johansson etc.. but she is very pretty.
I would hit it..lol

I am still utterly confused why so many people think Scarlett Johansson is worth mentioning.

And Eva Mendes is nice looking, but not my type in the first place.

shes meh

I think she is quite overlooked actually. I think she should be more famous, maybe she doesn't want to be that famous. Who knows. Anyway I find her very attractive. Something about her is very captivating.

> I do not find her that attractive. Is it because she is a blonde?

No..

> Is there some special movie/video I have not seen that makes her appear more
> beautiful than she really looks?

No..

> Does it have to do more with her character as a person than her
> physical appearance?

No..

> Anyone with any ideas please let me know.

You're most likely gay, but haven't yet reached the point where you're ready to come out and admit it.

I think she looks like a rat, big ears, big teeth. rat shaped head.

A really hot rat…

I'm not that proud of everything I've done, but I'm not that ashamed, either.

Bingo.

You are either trolling for effect, or you're certifiable.

I suggest you let your seeing-eye-dog handle your visual tasks.

I tried to contain myself but I escaped.

Post deleted

Good Atress I'll agree, but to me and MY taste not that attractive.

Post deleted

It's definitely NOT about the blond hair, since Amy is adorable as a brunette. But I think what mainly stands out about her is her super-light colored eyes. It's obvious that she isn't "Barbie pretty". Maybe that's why you don't think she's that good-looking. But I have to say, as I was growing up and I saw Amy as a model in numerous teen magazines, she really stood out. She's a cute girl, for sure. I know that it's all still truly subjective. But I know for sure that she's NOT average! Take a look at the girls you may see at school, work, the mall, etc. Majority of girls are, looks-wise, not very impressive.

I understand where you are coming from, but not with her… she is gorgeous…

However, I think what you are getting at is that sometimes things (not just actors/actresses, but movies, songs, bands, food, clothes, etc) are hyped up too much that once you get around to experiencing them you couldn't care less because they aren't meeting up to the expectations that others have given you… I feel the same way about "The Office" - a talented cast, but not that funny of a show… too hyped up for me! And the same thing is Scarlet Johansen… she does nothing fo2000r me, and I kinda don't like her because she is the "it" girl right now… but at least I am aware of the reason that I don't like her, that and she has no talent.

Something must be said about the stupid people in the world…

I don't see it either. She's not pretty at all to me. I never thought so, and I came here to see if anyone else agreed with me and they do. I'm not trying to hate on her I just don't see it.

she pretty hot in my opinion but not beautiful..

Errrr…. wha… WHAT?

Did you and some of the posters bang your head or something? I understand other races (non whites) think their own race are prettier, but to say shes ugly is going too far…

Anyone with the very least good sense knows this girl is one of the pretties in the world, there is no argument to that.

todays world we see a LOT of "blonde haters" out there… The world is flooding with them, I don't know whats going on… Really. Blonde woman was loved by everyone, considered sweet and kind…

Today, the TV makes them look like whores, and criminals, and bad people. I think these Movies and TV are reflecting the society. Weird.

Post deleted

Err… everybody should stay away from too much sun, and from smoking and alcohol.

Such stuff makes anyone age.

Not just people "with bad genes".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrp-v2tHaDo

I think she's sexy & beautiful. I didn't think it so much, being a Brother who loves fine phat bootied babes, but she has grown on me. I am also a hater of implants.

Peace

Amy Smarty is hella sexy and just a treat to watch. I don't know why she isn't in more movies, but it took Jessica Alba a while to get into hit films too. Of course Smarty's a better actress, but maybe they just see her as a pretty face. She should do more independent films to raise her profile and develop her range.

her body is nice…i would say average, nothing fantastic. but her face is very reptillian….almost ape-like, in fact. or a cross between the two?

What?! Ape-like?! *beep* Are you, sir, the most attractive-looking man in the world? And even if you were, you would still lack the right to rip on others' looks.

Ever since I saw Amy Smart in Rat Race, I have thought she was gorgeous. As for all these jealous girls - I know most of these comments are coming from girls - there is nothing "average" about her. I admit - most girls are very attractive, but Amy Smart still has something up on them. By the way, what is the point of coming here and being a bunch of shallow b-itches? Damn, I don't go on other actors' and actresses' pages and rip on their looks.

And for the love of God, would it kill you sub-human, intellectually-stunted mongoloids to actually capitalize proper nouns and use some *beep* grammar?

Apparently is Amy Smart is so disgustingly disfigured (again, a friggin' APE??!!), I suppose you would have no choice but to turn down an offer from her to date you. If you can do that, then I might actually believe you do not find her to be attractive.

haha I love how people always fall back on the old "yr just jelus h8rs" explanation whenever people don't think something is attractive.
Memo: beauty is subjective. I don't happen to think she's all that. And I'm quite cute myself, so, no, not a jelus h8r. Sorry.

I'd actually agree on the hint of reptilian she invokes.

However, I find that to be a highly attractive trait.

The blonde aspect does nothing for me so I'm neutral on that aspect of her. And the body while not amazing is certainly on the healthy side (which is attractive)

Overall there's just something about her and those eyes are hypnotic like a snake. (in a good way, at least to me)

Her face has something of a snake, yes. Eyes who are very far away from each other. Makes her look dangerous.

I really have no complaint at all about her body.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrp-v2tHaDo

invazionmike–I dare you to put your significant other's face on your avatar.