NCIS : I will miss you guys

I will miss you guys

I come to the message boards to get information on my TV programs, to try to get advice on other TV programs to watch from the people on the boards. They must have something up their sleeve and making room for people to pay for a service.

I will miss the people on the boards. From the ones that vented for no reason to the ones that debated with others without calling names to those that shared information when they got it

Thank you all for the pleasure of your company on lonely holidays, when I was feeling bad, good and indifferent.

I felt I made friends here, albeit anonymous ones, I always felt I would be entertained by people.

Thanks you all again for making my day more often that you know

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups

Re: I will miss you guys

Thank you all for the pleasure of your company on lonely holidays, when I was feeling bad, good and indifferent.

why the lonely holidays and feeling bad?

If you can't be kind, be quiet

Bad last couple of years and spent some holidays in the Hospital

so sorry ieklein55, hope things get better for you.

so long, it's been good to know ya

Hey. I'm still breathing so things are better already

Hey. I'm still breathing so things are better already

Hey, you stole my line, lol, people ask how I am, I say I'm breathing,

Great minds

If I'm not feeling very well and someone asks me how I'm doing, I'll say, "I'm alive". I say the same thing to people who don't seem too sure about how they're doing - "You're alive!" (as I pat them on the back or some such).

-

"Do you feel fortuitous? Well, do you? Hooligan?"

Bad least couple of years and spent some holidays in the Hospital

I'm sorry, too. I just lost my dad a couple of weeks ago after he spent a couple of years of fighting ALS. Even though I wasn't posting much, this was one of my favorite places to visit. It took my mind off of the sadness for a bit. I'm grateful we had this while it lasted.
~Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.~ ~Oscar Wilde~

I'm sorry, too. I just lost my dad a couple of weeks ago after he spent a couple of years of fighting ALS.

My condolences to you paintedsunset, I know exactly how you feel, recently lost both my parents, worst days of my life,
I'm sure there's a site out there where ya'll can get back together, but, until that time..

Thank you so much, Sam. Your message means a lot. I could never have imagined how hard this would be. Truly worst days. I was my Dad's caregiver, so we were very close. My condolences to you, too. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

~Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.~ ~Oscar Wilde~

thanks paintedsunset, it's one of the drawbacks of having a close family, they had 7 kids and I was the baby, even when I was 25-30 my dad would always say to people-this is my baby, lol. I have my own kids now and I am my father.

sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is to lose a parent.

I felt I made friends here, albeit anonymous ones, I always felt I would be entertained by people.

I always felt the same way, I liked being entertained by everyone, whether it was critiques, sarcasm, people not liking what I say or agreeing with me, loved it all, it was fun,
but I'm sure you'll be just fine, I've seen so many sites out there somewhat like this one, there has to be at least one that will be as good as this one.

THIS THREAD. THIS is a perfect example why this board isn't just a group of random strangers getting together to debate a television show, to agree and disagree, to bicker a little bit, to apologize a little bit to get to know eachother a little bit.

This board has become a community where friendships have been formed years ago, and recently, and in the time in between too. A board where we can post off-topic and feel the sense of community support.

This is what I'll miss the most about the IMDb message boards. It's not discussing the show, it's the people here. This was the first board I joined back in the day when I first got internet at home and was bouncing around looking up the shows I liked, and at the time, NCIS was my hands down favourite.

well put lyndajane,