NCIS : Issue with s14e13 "Keep Going"

Issue with s14e13 "Keep Going"

The suicidal would-be jumper was almost standing right in front of window that like opening into the building like the window that he and Jimmy went out onto the ledge through. Why couldn't Gibbs and/or Torres quickly open the window, grab the guy, and pull him in while someone distracts him from the other window?

(this signature was absent on picture day)

Re: Issue with s14e13 "Keep Going"

Jimmy had a death grip on his belt. Dislodging Ryan the jumper would mean Jimmy losing his footing and probably going over the edge. That would have all had to happen quickly and I think their main focus was Jimmy's safety and survival, not the jumper's.

Besides the whole point of this was to have a Jimmy-centric episode that would lead to character revelations, and holy shiverin sheep $h!t did it ever.

However logical or illogical the way a story goes, the simple answer will always be, "because that's how the writers wrote it."

I did not watch this crap, thank God.

However logical or illogical the way a story goes, the simple answer will always be, "because that's how the writers wrote it."

that is the absolute best take ever, on this episode, lyndajane!

Jimmy Palmer is now an M.D. - and an M.E.! - simply because the writers wrote him that way
no questions or further discussion required

the writers have spoken!

nas

My motto:
Live long and Pester!