Leonardo DiCaprio : He’s a closeted Homo

He’s a closeted Homo

- He dumps Camilla a few months after her 25th birthday

- Is dating 19 year old model Eden Poland

- hasn’t had a relationship with anyone under 25 since the 90s, even though he is almost fifty

It’s well known in the industry that Leo is either gay or asexual, and only “dates” these women so they can serve as beards to keep up public perception as a virile man who’s into young women so older women won’t try and date him and discover he’s a fudge-packer or an Ace

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: He’s a closeted Homo

What he wants the public to think, if an A lister like him came out it would hurt his career/image. Better to be seen as a predator than a butt pirate in Hollywood. It makes logical sense that they sign some kind of contract/NDA that they’re only seen with him until age 25 so they can use him to get casting roles.

Kate Winslet already hinted that he’s gay. Lukas Haas and Tobey Maguire have been his gay lovers for over a decade

His deal with scratch is he has to date Victoria's Secret models who are chicks with dicks.

Bing.. Wobbledy wobble, wo-wo-wobble, wobbin'
https://vocaroo.com/1hz4nrSop8zd

He's gay because he likes to date women who are 19-25 years old? The **** lol?

You got it backwards. Male celebrities who are in the closet are the ones who never marry and never are seen dating or having a relationship with a woman. Like Lindsey Graham.

How I long to hear you sing beneath the clear blue skies

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Yeah, whatever.

How I long to hear you sing beneath the clear blue skies

Lol it’s cute you think he’s into women.

Notice how all their acting careers mysteriously take off as soon as they break up after turning 25. He dumps Kelly Rohrbach in January 2016 and suddenly she is filming Baywatch in February of that year. He dumps Camilla in July of ‘22 and she was filming Gonzo Girl by the next month. My what a coincidence.

He keeps talking about wanting to settle down and have kids yet he’s never seen with anyone over the age of 25? It’s too obvious.

Notice how his gay lover Haas is there in almost every photo with his paid models. Who has another dude going on dates with you as a third wheel?

They’re all contracted BEARDS

They are definitely transactional relationships and I think the women get the better end of it. These exist all throughout the world in genuinely straight couples though.

I'm seeing more people say this but if I say anything about Leo, even just not liking him much as an actor, men jump down my throat about me being jealous about his dating choices. So I try to tread lightly. Men are very, very protective of him for some reason.

I'm pretty sure any straight perma-bachelor would be happy to date young women just for fun though; not getting married/not dating older women certainly isn't any indication of being gay. He's living a straight male fantasy. But it would be a perfect cover if he were gay.

He does have Gay Face, but that's the only "proof" I see.

https://www.quora.com/Is-Leonardo-DiCaprio-gay-1

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana