Mila Kunis : Why does she look so different without makeup?

Why does she look so different without makeup?

I mean I think she's one of the prettiest celebs out there but if you look at some of the pictures of her without makeup she looks SO different. Like her face is pudgy and her eyes are droopy. Then you compare to her with makeup and she looks amazing. http://www.stylespectro.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/mila-kunis-with out-makeup111-e1368804492693-300x262.jpg How could makeup make that much of a difference??

Re: Why does she look so different without makeup?

That counts for a lot of women out there Make up can mage a big difference.

Also that is an unflattering angle of her. I've seen some pretty pictures of her with out makeup.

She was photographed, off guard, making the most unpleasant face. I bet she would look terrible WITH makeup on making that face. But nonetheless, makeup does enhance features (like her pretty eyes), while using shaping and conturing tricks to hide flaws (like making her face look thinner). Google "the magic of makeup" to understand how it can enhance your looks.

It looks like she just woke up.

That's why I love her. She just doesn't give a fvck when she goes out in her everyday life. Some celebrities get all gussied up to run to the store because they know they'll photographed for candids and Mila just doesn't care a lot of the time.

Dancing. Even if one's partner is barely tolerable.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Post deleted

^Yeah I still think she looks like a different person without makeup. Most of the other celebrities still look like themselves :l

I recognize, like, 6 people in that page.

But, oh-ho! Who is this?

http://piximus.net/media/6564/celebrities-without-makeup-41.jpg

Lily Cole. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2178959/

Must dash. I forgot to feed my wombat.

Thank you, Sir.

*added to my list of fantasy girls*

:D

The picture looks like she was in the middle of jogging. Who looks beautiful while jogging?

bad angle and taken with a potato.
this is her the same day with better quality. she has flawless skin.

http://vajont.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/mila-kunis-without-makeup -fake.jpg

why does it say fake on the link...?

Hello seestra, nice to see you again.

ummm natural beauty people do, Some of them pics that showed them with make up then with out still nice like Selena Gomez, Angelina Jolie,Hillary Duff,Katherine Heigl, Jessica Alba etc

Everybody looks better with makeup but of course it varies how much of a difference there is.

Mila usually wears quite a lot of eye makeup - eyeliner and dark eyeshadow - she gets that sexy look with smokey eyes. Naturally, she looks very different without makeup. You hardly see her on screen or in photoshoots without heavy eye makeup.

Some celebrities, like Jessica Alba, doesn't use heavy eye makeup but rather golden tones on her skin, lip gloss etc. She already has big eyes and lips and is just highlighting that. If you see her without makeup, she's the same person just slightly more tired.

Mila is one of those girls whose very plain without makeup but has the potential to look really hot when it's done right.

^That's actually very true, never thought about that.

I met her a little over 6 years ago and she was makeup free, wearing flats, and simple jean shorts and tshirt. She looked really pretty. She's not the most photogenic people in the industry though, makes a lot of goofy faces when talking, but that's just how she gestures.

(•_•)

can't outrun your own shadow

I AM DEE BEE -- 10 years !

Post deleted

Re: Why does she loo
5b4
k so different without makeup?

You couldn't hold a candle to her on her worst day Yazmine! shouldn't you be off ranting about Jews or Natalie Portman or biracial people or some other fantasy in your wacked out brain. By-By

Post deleted

Post deleted

@ jarspeck: She is also pregnant in these photos which will make many women look bloated or otherwise distort their face. I don't think she would look that bad in these photos sans makeup if she were not pregnant. The hormonal changes pregnancy puts women through can change physical appearance drastically sometimes.

She could have just been having a particularly bad day when that photo was taken. She may have been sick, hence the bloated look. It could have looked worse depending on the lighting, the camera angle, the off-guard chance photo that turned out ten times worse than several taken at the very same time. Have you ever paused a movie and just happened to catch an actor/actress in a strange looking pose that makes them look incredibly ugly/crazy/weird looking, etc.

These vultures who are always on the lookout for trash to sell to the tabloids take the absolute worst photos they can possibly find in order to make their subjects look as bad as possible because that is often what sells.

I personally get tired of all the garbage that is put out these days but you can't escape it. There is a huge market for this type of trash so the average looking person with low self esteem can make themselves feel better for a little while by seeing a very attractive person looking their absolute worst. I find that to be incredibly sad.

She looks better in this photo of her without makeup.

http://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww241/godson_777/droopy3_zpsdotxiuc u.jpg

Are you daft?

Make-up = Made-up beauty

How do you not understand?

No wonder "actors" like her and Chattum are successful, their fan bas b68 e is retarded.

"I need about tree-fitty."