Leonardo DiCaprio : what a pathetic retarded name he was obviously named after leonardo da vinci

what a pathetic retarded name he was obviously named after leonardo da vinci

an why would you want to be known in hollywood as a person with their name which is a copy of the painter's name? he should have changed his name if that is his real name or not made up this stage name bc every person should be an individual with their name, have their own name, not just copy another name.

lukejbarnett

Re: what a pathetic retarded name he was obviously named after leonardo da vinci

I feel sorry for you

Don't tell Harry

Re: what a pathetic retarded name he was obviously named after leonardo da vinci

you should feel sorry for this waste of a life leonardo dicaprio using and abusing sexually so many 20s girls.

lukejbarnett

I don't think he abuses anyone. Its all consensual sex.

Don't tell Harry

wrong he is as close as possible to being a sexual predator bc i saw a girl on the cover of magazine say do not trust him bc he will never settle down with you so every girl out there needs to be warned about the fact that he pretends to be faithful to girls in relationships but never is faithful.

and yes you can make that jump of concluding if a guy has never been married and he has had 10 girlfriends or so and is 48 years old that he is a horrible girl user and is not faithful.

lukejbarnett

You really are a special kind of stupid.

Woody Anders is the birthday man/ Hey Laddy Laddy La / He does it because it's his jam/ Hey Laddy Laddy Lo