Dahmer - Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story : Dahmer on Netflix

Re: Dahmer on Netflix

That Scarver dude as much of a piece of shit he was,was probably thought of as a hero by some of families of the people Dahmer killed and mutilated.

In The Global Village,The Village Idiot Resides.

Scarver dude?

Kirk please stfu.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Scarver

Basically one slime killing a far bigger slime,to bad that Scarvers reason for killing Dahmer was lame.I guess Dahmer despite being a rotten scum was kept alive just in case he had more killings he wanted to confess to.Anyhow Carver spent 13 years in solitary for murdering Dahmer.

Edit..16 years.

…. Who is Scarver?

Kirk please stfu.

He killed Dahmer.

Right okay. Yeah he killed him in the name of the Lord

Kirk please stfu.

I hadn’t realized how gay Jeff Dahmer was. Dude was gayer than gay.

That's because Ryan Murphy created this. Ryan Murphy is a gay man who also created Glee and American Horror Story. He is incapable of omitting gay erotica in all that he writes. Even in AHS which has nothing to do with homosexuality, you know by episode 4 there's going to be gay people everywhere.

Murphy probably jumped on the opportunity to do Dahmer, as it gave him a platform to really hype up the gay. He'd never work on a Ted Bundy series, as there's no room for gay undertones.

If you notice, he also uses gay extras. Like, for instance, the divorce attorney near the end. These are Ryan Murphy's gay friends.

There are several versions of Dahmer, but no version touches on that he was "gay" like this one. They show that his victims were all men, mostly black and brown, and it ends there. Ryan Murphy pushed the homosexual theme into this one because he himself is a gay man and that's his thing.

Notice how even in the John Wayne Gacy scene, there were gay undertones with the boy. The killings are done with the male gaze and heavy erotic undertones.

I think this is a fetish that gay male writers have, such as Victor Salva and Joel Schumacher. There are heavy gay innuendos in their works; it might even be something that try to pass off as subtle, such as the hero's crotch is in the villain's face during a fight scene. You start to notice things like the background characters are mostly young men. And, all of the Jeepers Creepers victims in the cave were young, Asian, hairless men. Jeff checking out the hitchhiker's package. Batman's crotch resembling a jock strap. It's all over the place. Gay men are frankly just perverts.

you get to see a realistic portrayal of a sadistic psychopath

First off, Jeff's killer's monologue went on way too long, and the cop would have been in there by then. There's no way Christopher killed an inmate and had time to give Jeff a long speech, before the cop re-entered to check on them.

Also I read somewhere that he killed Jeff first, and then the other guy. I could be wrong.

The murders are cold, cruel, highly disturbing.

This one actually held back a lot. There's a 2002 Dahmer movie starring Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye) that falls more into the "camp horror" category. It's terrible, but it's a 80-minute slasher that focuses solely on the gore factor of Jeff and his victims, where viewers see every detail of the torturing, cutting, beheading, and eating; too, a lot of animal cruelty which I'm glad this version omitted.

I haven’t yet gotten to the episode where he starts posting on Filmboards as PE

I would NEVER collect tadpoles in a jar, much less put motor oil in it.

In fact, if I were that teacher, I would have kept the tadpoles so I could release them back into a pond after class. That teacher was stupid for giving them to another student.

I Was Just Looking For Someone Who Could See What I See, Feel What I Feel.

😂 welcome back

Kirk please stfu.

Gay men are frankly just perverts.

I got the wild style, always been a foul child. My guns go "BOOM BOOM!" and yo' guns go "pow pow"

That teacher was stupid for giving them to another student.
You come across as more stupid and ignorant than any other poster on here and that is saying a lot.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

@ToastedCheese @Vlad.

I watched the first episode per your recommendation. Dahmer is such a fag. The most disturbing part of the episode for me was seeing all the polaroids of the men in extremely gay positions, like they were playing a round of Twister butt naked. I'm surprised the cops didn't barf when they walked into his apartment… must've smelled like ass and ball sweat in there.

I might watch more but I'm a bit horrified by all the gayness. I don't think my stomach can handle it.

I might watch more but I'm a bit horrified by all the gayness. I don't think my stomach can handle it.

The reality is though, the gayness depicted, made you cream your tighty whiteies with sex goo…..

Are you gay ?

My password is password

You sound as gay as Jeffrey Dahmer. Have you dissected any animals lately or taken any creepy polaroids?

…..taken any creepy polaroids?
Only the ones I took when stalking you late at night…..

You do realize I'm only 15 years old, right? Not a good look for you, but then I guess that's in keeping with your idol Dahmer who was also a gay pedophile.

Well, its like this, the gayness of Dahmer seems to make most of the douchebags on here more fearful, than the actual atrocities he committed.

Now go back to fapping over your girly mags and popping your zits. You will NEVER get laid.

You don't seem to grasp the concept of cause and effect.

Like Jobu saliently pointed out, gays are perverted freaks. Dahmer killed and ate all those people because of his faggy sexuality. Does the truth offend your fragile little mind?

Jobu is just as psychotically deranged as you, because your latent faggy little minds focus on being dicked by a big juicy cock and that your biggest fear is that someone might find out you liked it and begged for more.

Does this truth offend your fragile, oversized, bigoted ego?

Jesus, what an insufferably gay comment. Did you stroke yourself while typing all that out?

Did you stroke yourself while watching Dahmer picking up dudes?

Do you know that Ted Bundy was a diabolical, demented sick psycho, because he was a torturing, rapist, murderer of females and then sexually violated their dead bodies, because he was a REVOLTING CREEPY BREEDER? 🤮🤮

Who's Ted Bundy and how did the topic jump to him? I thought we were talking about Netflix's Dahmer.

Dumb fuck!

He is so gay, it’s ridiculous.

Kirk please stfu.

"You NEVER once asked me if I wanted to help you out when you were dissecting animals!"

"I didn't think you'd want to."

"You're RIGHT! IT'S FUCKING DISGUSTING! Cutting up road kill in the garage! It's SICK! And it woulda been nice if you'da ask me!!!"

"So that's it, eh? Oh that's great, ma. J-just go take my brother and chase UFOs!"

"THEY'RE REAL!!!"

Funniest scene so far. Gave me a good belly laugh. I'm loving Dahmer's sense of humor.

Right? He seems like a nice guy.

Kirk please stfu.

The more I learn about this Dahmer fella, the more I don't care for him. He seems like a real jerk.

I got the wild style, always been a foul child. My guns go "BOOM BOOM!" and yo' guns go "pow pow"

Congratulations on creating such a lively, successful thread. Basing my decision off of the comments I’ve read, I’ll pass on watching this.

“There are no atheists in foxholes, eh?”-Keith Jennings from the Omen.

Tldr this is just another Ryan Murphy show.

They're never any good really.

Evan Peters needs to start being a Hollywood actor tho. Could see him starring in Tarantino's finale

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

?? They’re even better now

Kirk please stfu.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.