The Soapbox : Anna babe

Anna babe

I just woke up. Which cunt is causing you trouble?

I'll take it from here, sweetcheeks

Re: Anna babe

Isn't it always Donna? lol I think anyone can handle her Jabba the Hut self. Just don't let her sit on you

Greek Goddess and master and commander of the retard known as Aphrodite aka my personal bitch FRTT😁

You just made me puke

hahahha watching her getting kissy face with Millard made me puke. It is like pigs rutting in the mud.

Greek Goddess and master and commander of the retard known as Aphrodite aka my personal bitch FRTT😁

How's his purple face doing?

lol It looks red to me.

Lol Dane called him Rudolph the red nonce reindeer

That fool said I like creepers. Imagine one of the biggest creepers and ass kisser of Donna saying that

Dane's just a massive troll. He's a good lad. Lol I'll have a word if he's been a dick to you

I meant Millard said it not Dane.

It's easy to confuse the 2.

The State Of You Mate!!

lol be nice. I dont want to be in the middle of boy feuds 😛

No I did not.

It's absolutely freezing in Scotland btw

Just had tae put ma heating on 🥶

It is getting a tad cooler here in the South. Is it snowing yet? 😛

Its snowing in da rave club.

The State Of You Mate!!