The Soapbox : is having a daughter the ultimate form of cuckoldry?

is having a daughter the ultimate form of cuckoldry?

A father is feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl, such as reading her stories at bedtime, dropping her off at her sports practice, feeding her a nutritious diet, educating her, getting her medical care, playing with her; you are doing all the things for her for one reason only: so that she will be taken off your hands by other man.

Did you raise the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? Not the father, but a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight holes every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way her father raised her.

Moreover, the father will probably spend more money on his daughter in the first 18 years than her fuck-partner will for the rest of their married lives: the food, the room-and-board, the schooling, the university education, the first car, the clothes, the toys: by the time the potential husband meets her, she'll have a career and her own income, and henceforth it's just a house, vacations, and bills that they'll share.

A man basically gets to drive this customised pre-owned car off the lot after the father built it from scratch, and gets to fuck it.

You don't think Jacky's dad has fantasised before about her having sex with Chase? He remembers when he powdered that lil pink tushie, and now, her tushie has grown wider and more bubbly, and being touched in a different context. Monicah's dad has surely choked his chicken while Monicah is out on her little Tinder dates. It happens.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to program a girl for another man to enjoy sexually. And the icing on the cake is the father may pay for the wedding for the guy who fucks her! The father literally pays for the pre-sex party (wedding) for his own daughter. Fatherhood of a girl is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck.

I Was Just Looking For Someone Who Could See What I See, Feel What I Feel.

Re: is having a daughter the ultimate form of cuckoldry?

oh 🤔

PE?

Who else is that creepy/retarded? Besides Kirk.

My password is password

Oh fuck off and go fly a kite,I'm not nearly as creepy as this shit.

In The Global Village,The Village Idiot Resides.

So why would someone pretend to have one is the real question here

My password is password

Ah! Good one!

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

How's that a good one? I never said I pretended anything.

If you're PE, then you have pretended you have a daughter

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Never said that. Jury please detract from record.

I don't speak for me because I am an asexual saint, but most fathers in general. Most men are creeps. I just happen to not be like that.

I can prove it. A month ago, on this video, most people side with the guy.

lc=UgwvduJjkicPUDzopRh4AaABAg

But I said this:

No one is entitled to receive sexual favours from their partner in a relationship within a certain amount of time *anyway*. The woman doesn’t even need a reason that she has traumatic baggage. No means no.

He attempts to justify that the man is entitled to expect sexual favours from his partner simply because “he’s 30 years old; he’s not a virgin.” In other words, since he enjoys sex and is used to it from past relationships, she better give it to him or else he has the right to be pushy and coerce.

He gaslights the woman by telling her that when choosing to enter a relationship, she should expect that men are sex-crazed beasts and to not keep them waiting too long otherwise it’s her fault if man gets antsy or angry.

He then gaslights the woman again by telling her because she isn’t seeing a therapist, her trauma is null and void. These two ideas have no related connection whatsoever unless he’s making the point that woman must submit to sexual coercion from their partners unless they’re seeing a therapist, which is obviously absurd. This also can be considered classist; it assumes she has the means to even see one.

I feel assaulted after listening to his creepy and scary reasoning.

This is how you view fatherhood? No wonder you're wacko.

How do you view it?

Exactly the way it is supposed to be.

But everything I said is literally true (except the father's fantasising part which is speculation I added in teehee). People raise children to prepare them so that one day someone else takes them off their hands. Or to move out. In other words, you're preparing them to have sex with people. 'Cuz that's what children-now-adults do when they move out of the house. They have sex with people.

Go away. You disgust me. Your parents prepared you to come on here and post this bullshit to me
Fuck outta my face, asshole.

Flagged for being a perverted scumbag

u're sick as fuck, PE. fucking hell

Finger Me

I would. I have always found myself beautiful, a 10 even on my worst day. I get lots of female attention. Sometimes I take pictures of my penis and then masturbate to them. It’s sooo nice. It’s perfect and I just love looking at it from different angles. It’s small but it’s just the right shape, plus I know exactly what to do with it. I can make any woman climax in under a minute. Repeatedly.

Anyway, I want a clone that I could make passionate love to all night long. First I would pull his hair and be playful, then I would suck his dick. We would take turns being bottoms all night long. There wouldn’t be anything gay about it since I would just be having sex with myself. It’s no different to masturbation. I might choose to have my clone a little less muscular, though. I have been hitting the gym quite hard recently and I’m starting to look seriously big.

I would also rim my clone. My anus is nice and super tight and I could spend hours licking it. It’s maintained so diligently and is sort of sweet smelling. I even enjoy smelling my own farts. My vegan diet actually gives them a lively aroma with a hint of lavender. I want my clone to defecate all over my face, so I can smear the excrement and have a black face. Then I will wear a pinstripe suit with a bow tie and I’ll strut around with a cane so I can be a black pimp.

I once had this dream where I was a black pimp and I had a cane in one hand and Rocket on a leash in the other. He had a gimp mask and he really suited it. I would love to do that and it would get him out of his parent’s basement and outside for once.

I think I’m going to do some research into clones.

Obvious troll post is obvious.

🙄

it's PE tho, it's not just a troll, he really is this sick.

Finger Me

I know, I've seenh his smule.

I still think he trolls.

ask rouge if he really does just troll when stalking her for years. or Monica if he really does just troll when he contacts her ex on social media and tells him about the things she does here. u could also ask me what he said to me in PMs, what perverted, filthy crap he sent me. ask Jacky if he really does just troll when he posts sick sex fantasy fiction involving her and stalking her here and in irl to the point she had to flee filmboards in order to stay safe of him. do u think this just a "troll" doing it and not someone who actually has this perverted deranged mindset that is fixated on sexualising any girl no matter age and woman that he comes across?

uhhhh

Finger Me

This is clearly a troll post though. It was written to offend some people, and it's working.

My password is password

if PE is behind it there really is no difference in troll post and showing us what his sick mind fantasises about all day.

Finger Me

I didn't say he JUST trolls. I said I think he trolls. one one doesn't exclude the other.Don't worry, I know he's a piece of shit.

okie. i guess. lol i didn't read this crap beyond the first paragraph and i'm already seething..

Finger Me

That's how it's a troll post.

Disgusting stuff.

i edited my post. bc i'm not bothered.

Finger Me

Why edit? Now my comment doesn't make sense.

Besides, it was your initial reaction.

trolls be like, but okaaay edited back. 😂

Finger Me

His posts about dairy being rape were trolling. His posts claiming to be a good singer were trolling. This post is legit. He really thinks fathers should "get to fuck" their daughters' "tight holes every night."

My password is password

Even if he believes it, he's trolling with this post.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Well my dad’s a single father to a girl. I’ll ask him what he thinks.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/MillardsArt?ref=profile_header

You mean you were born a boy, but now you identify as a girl? 🤔

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

You said your father is a single father to a girl. An adult can still be referred to as a girl or boy.

Is this you?

Go right ahead. Nothing is stopping you. Expensive though.

He's not raising his kids to get down and dirty with them, he's raising them to become decent and respectful citizens of society, but considering were talking about idiot breeders here, as we know, anything can happen.

There is perhaps some truth to be found, in your warped stance.

It's impossible to understand the thought processes at work in your statement. Do you hate all the animals too? Cos they breed.

My password is password

Having a daughter is one of the best things in the world. 🥰

Bye

aw

Finger Me

Bye

I thought you said if your first had been a boy you wouldn't have waited so long to have another child?

It was a joke, azn 😆

Bye