Politics : Ocasio-Cortez, Omar pretending to be handcuffed after arrest at protest

Re: Ocasio-Cortez, Omar pretending to be handcuffed after arrest at protest

If America is a free country and freedom of expression is allowed, why are people arrested for protesting something they have a right to do? Were they on private property?

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

Because freedom is bullshit. I don't think we should aim for freedom in and of itself, but rather freedom in certain aspects. No one should be free to harm or oppress others exceptbin defense. It's not like those beating their chests about freedom actually care about freedom.

Cheers!

So blocking a street. That is what protesters do and in droves they have no choice. How does this wash in court? They are only exercising their constitutional right.

Most protest marches I know that happen where I live, streets are closed off beforehand and warnings given to commuters to let them know, but these are organized in advance and council gives in for the constitutional right aspect of protesters.

If unannounced, it might be a different story though.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

Too bad neither of them were cuffed for real though, and sent to the electric chair for that matter.

Idiots

🎄Grade "A" Fully Loaded🎄
🎁"Sexy as Hell"🎁

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/aoc-and-ilhan-omar-coordinated-supreme-court-arrest-stunt-with-soros-funded-dark-money-group/ar-AAZNtfs?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=382b621ecb75420cae7b6a84708d0e6e

Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), Ilhan Omar (D-MN), and the 15 other Democratic lawmakers who were arrested Tuesday outside the Supreme Court coordinated the stunt with a progressive dark money group funded by billionaire George Soros.

"Miss Edith speaks out of turn. She's a bad example, and will have no cakes today." ~ Drusilla

Groovy

Yeah, yeah. I know, I know.

"Miss Edith speaks out of turn. She's a bad example, and will have no cakes today." ~ Drusilla

Awesome, I love 'em both.

We had no doubt.

Groovy