Re: Abortion

My password is password.

💦💦

My password is password

Is a fetus not a human being?

No, I mean who cares about if a lady's body and what she wants to do with it is the reason for an abortion? I've heard this almost every time, it feels, when people talk about abortion. Then, they lose track of their thoughts on abortion.

☘️🌈💰 Where does the rainbow end? 📱🎹👽
a20220728.wpcomstaging.com

I'd attempt to explain, but I know this is a conversation that will grow into a potato.

"The King of Cups expects a picnic! But this is not his birthday." ~ Drusilla

Lol

Finger Me

Potatoes on the whole and thoroughly candid make people shiver, in a way.

My password is password

well said.

Smells like Victory in here!

How is a fetus's body "a woman's body"?

Exactly, Millard.

My password is password

You miss the point. Her body, her DNA. Unborn baby's body, NOT her DNA. Thus, not her body.

If you wish to share your opinion write it down on a piece of paper. Then I can at least wipe my ass with it. Aside from that it has no use.

Oh, I'll give you some "not your DNA" friendo, and you can reciprocate after I've finished.

My password is password

If you wish to share your opinion write it down on a piece of paper. Then I can at least wipe my ass with it. Aside from that it has no use.

My password is password

Trump version of Salt Bae is actually gayer than the original.

My password is password

That FETUS has her DNA mixed into it, you stupid fuck.

Just when I think you cannot show you can get any dumber, you prove me wrong over and over and over again.

Take my advice:
You should quit while you are way the fuck behind.

Dairy is rape.
Milk has pus.
Go vegan.

The child has its own DNA that can be differentiated from that of the mother. Just as you and everyone else does.

You are wrong again.
Just like with guns, veganism, Rittenhouse, & basically everything else that means anything.

you stupid fuck

Before you wrote, "NOT her DNA."

Yeah, it is.
Her DNA is part of the fetus, stupid fuck.

Dairy is rape.
Milk has pus.
Go vegan.

That is not really how biology works.
You stupid fuck
The genetic material of both sets of parents combines to create something NEW, DISTINCT & UNIQUE.

You stupid fuck

The baby has his or her own DNA, you stupid fuck! You should quit while you're WAY the fuck behind!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 😎 Slava Ukraini! 😋 Member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

It wasn't all that long ago that I was giving you a break on the stupid and embarrassing to yourself shit that you posted.

Like that photo you thought was of Biden who crapped his pants when it was proven to be Trump instead.

Since all you do anymore is just name call and criticize me, which you started doing, the gloves are off and I am done giving you breaks.

I will point out you being wrong and your stupidity when the occasion for it comes up.

Yes, the FETUS, not baby you shit for brains, does have it's DNA but it got it from it's mother.

Dairy is rape.
Milk has pus.
Go vegan.

The BABY only gets HALF of his/her DNA from his/her mother. He/she gets the OTHER HALF from his father, shit for brains. Geez, you're DUMB!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 😎 Slava Ukraini! 😋 Member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

At first you disagreed that the FETUS get's it's DNA from a parent.
Now you are suggesting that it gets it from both parents.

Of which I do not disagree with.
I suggested it gets DNA from it's mother and I did not mean exclusively.
It is apparent that you are clueless. Again.

So do you know how many chromosomes the fetus or baby gets from each parent.
I looked it up and know.
Are you too lazy to do that?
If you are, then you are really full of shit if you refuse to look up facts to back up your statements.

Dairy is rape.
Milk has pus.
Go vegan.

You're the clueless one since you erroneously said that the baby gets it DNA from its mother, totally ignoring the 50% from the father.

And it's gets 23 chromosomes from each parent. Unlike you, I did not have to look that up. I'm more knowledgeable than you, you ignorant cunt!

This is what you first wrote in disagreement when I first suggested the fetus get's DNA from the mother:

"The baby has his or her own DNA…"

Suggesting as if that DNA just magically showed up and the fetus did not get it from either parent.

"And it's gets 23 chromosomes from each parent. Unlike you, I did not have to look that up. I'm more knowledgeable than you…"

No, but you had to learn it from somewhere or you looked it up at one time or another because we know you are too stupid to have discovered that on your own working in a lab.

Figures that you are against someone teaching themselves new information on the web.
Using Google for you is like a cross made out of garlic to vampires.

You have yet to show you are more knowledgeable than me when you make up so much bullshit and are wrong about so many things all the fucking time and stubbornly stick to your crackpot ways.

Dairy is rape.
Milk has pus.
Go vegan.

Warren,
This endless debate is pointless, and a waste of time. Neither of us is going to convince the other of anything. So let's just agree to disagree. Okay?

Just hers?

Thus, not her body.

Thus, not your business!

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

You should have figured out that you are wrong by now. Your first clue should have been realizing that you were agreeing with warren…

Well, I won't be agreeing with your wrongheadedness, that is for sure.

Ok warrencheese.

Are you presenting yourself?

My password is password

Well he is a gay. Perhaps I inadvertently gave him the wrong idea. Or maybe he is just that desperate. He should try rocket. I don't think rocket is all that picky.

My password is password

That poor 2 year old who was just orphaned thanks to the piece of shit in Highland Park isn't any of your business, but something tells me you care.

👍👍👍

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Well said.

What about the dude's juice?

Fred Wood is everywhere.

http://movie-dude.com/Fred%20Woods.htm

by Christina July 03, 2022 12:01 AM
Member since October 4, 2017

Who cares about what a lady "does to her body?"

NY is on the way to legalize abortion since the short-sighted Supreme Court didn't want to see the consequences of their new decision.
Anyhow, as a relaxer an old bad joke.
In case somebody annoys you, only say:

"You should be reverse developed and aborted."

Yep, Northerns are known for their subtle jokes.
A sunny Sunday for the loving Filmboards' Community! ☼

Fuck the fathers. The unborn too. Especially the unborn. They have even less rights than fathers; who have none.

I'm not even anti-abortion, but fuck this argument. No one gives a shit about your body.

Every instance I've known a woman have an abortion the guy that got her pregnant advocates for the abortion. Usually he doesn't wantt her so when he doesn't want her he doesn't want a family. Hence the necessity for the abortion.

"I know people who…" isn't a real argument. It's a personal anecdote.

forget it. I can see that nobody here is interested in what actually happens in the real world.

I'll focus on making sure that the ignorance represented on filmboards does not carry over into real life politics.

How many people is it you think you know? Because whatever you think that number is, it's actually more like 0.000000000000000000001% of the population. Hence a personal anecdote and not an actual valid argument with merit.

A few different cultures residing in my region as well as the majorit.

Hence the necessity for murder?

That only proves that the father is an irresponsible dickhead. And in this case, so is the woman.

And that word is spelled "want".

I agree up til a certain gestation.

I don't believe there should be abortions when they are this size cuz that looks like a baby that can feel pain and have memories.

This is 12 weeks