Politics : Putin prepared for ‘prolonged conflict’; House approves nearly $40 billion in ai

Putin prepared for ‘prolonged conflict’; House approves nearly $40 billion in ai

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/05/10/russia-ukraine-war-news-live-updates/?outputType=amp

Without strife, your victory has no meaning.
Without strife, you do not advance.
Without strife, there is only stagnation.

Re: Putin prepared for ‘prolonged conflict’; House approves nearly $40 billion i

Interesting article, thank you!
Somewhat in doubt if Putin is really prepared.
Or better, he may be prepared but is Russia prepared? ☻

Did you read the article below the one you linked?
Though it's not directly related to the war it's worthwile as well.
It becomes REALLY interesting about in the middle

Why did WNBA stars flock to Russia?
It wasn’t just the money.

By Amos Barshad May 10, 2022

Ekaterinburg players celebrate their victory over Sopron Basket in the 2018 EuroLeague

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2022/05/10/brittney-griner-russia-ummc-ekaterinburg/

Re: Putin prepared for ‘prolonged conflict’; House approves nearly $40 billion i

40 Billion is a lot! Of course he is not prepared.

How much $ have we wasted on this war already?

Oh, and the sanctions are not working and are actually backfiring.

Russia is a hell of a lot stronger than anyone thought they were which means everyone who didn't think so had their heads shoved up their own assholes.

Dairy is rape.
Milk has pus.
Go vegan.

I ask Putin the same thing.

😂 So strong that he hasnt beaten lowly Ukraine by now. 😭

Russia has won battles and is taking over cities and territories, dumb ass.

Dairy is rape.
Milk has pus.
Go vegan.

You're the Dumbass? Has it won the war? If it's so powerful whats taken it so long? Matter of fact why dont you go fight over there so they can finally win since your riding their dick?

Neither world war was won by printing fiat currency. Even the Nazis had a lot of gold.

[center] [hr] [poll multiple] [s] [sic] [sub]2[/sub] [sup]th[/sup] [u] [r] [by][l] 

The Russians have Gas😂!

They also have gold as do the Chinese. Backing their currencies with it is the surest way to derail the dollar as reserve currency. I'm expecting that to happen fairly soon.

[center] [hr] [poll multiple] [s] [sic] [sub]2[/sub] [sup]th[/sup] [u] [r] [by][l] 

Um, without the Dollar China is nothing. They live off the trade and labor. If there is no trade then they'd have no labor, no circulation, the economy would die off and many politicians would be cut off!

China has too many rapidly depreciating dollars right now. Buying our farmland and other resources are some of the ways they're sending back part of the surplus. When they decide they want the supreme reserve currency watch for a flood of those dollars to return.

Fucking rights,Putin is winning by driving America into a recession,because the states is responding the wrong way.

Durrrrr

That's what happens when u voted for Biden. He spends up all the money either by giving it away to the wrong people or for wars we really shouldn't b involved with.

My password is password

And cutting off domestic oil production, while begging Opec for more oil,the guy is shit.

Durrrrr

Tax hikes for his rich buddies. Letting the kung flu run rampant.

My password is password

Did you see the planets line up this morning? I watched the central European virtual version last night before I went to bed. I was expecting a virtual nuke from Kaliningrad signaling the official start of WWIII.

Then I woke up this morning and now believe the significant event heralded by the line-up is the massive defeat for the Left in two SCOTUS decisions.

I'm expecting that the Left is right now planning one of those October surprises, but it will be thwarted by an unplanned September surprise.

Naw, Im still waking up every morning to see if Russia has finally won.

by bigbadwolf666 August 01, 2022 08:30 PM
Member since June 21, 2017

Naw, Im still waking up every morning to see if Russia has finally won.

Russia is losing
https://snyder.substack.com/p/the-state-of-the-russo-ukrainian?utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=auto_share&s=w

Interesting read.

I know this but drakelildk lives in kanye's world. Interesting article nonetheless.