Sports : Soccer is so fucking boring!

Soccer is so fucking boring!

How in the fuck can anyone sit there and watch that shit?
Watching paint grow and grass dry is a million times more exciting.

Football, and this is fucking AMERICA where we call it football, assholes, is a hell of a lot more exciting and where it is at!

Fuck soccer, football forever!!!!

If I am on your block list, let me know!
Thanx.

Re: Soccer is so fucking boring!

So is this place. I'm out.

My password is password

Goodnight, frtt. See you first thing tomorrow!

My password is password

Nah.

My password is password

See ya in a few hours, Kirk.

My password is password

Watching paint grow and grass dry is a million times more exciting.

If there was a paint drying world cup the USA would still fucking suck at it. Yeah America always claims it " dont care " about sports they just happen to be bad at lol.

Fuck soccer, football forever!!!!

You call a sport that is 90% hand/arm based FOOTBALL because you are too stupid to think of an actual name for it lol

a " football " is not even a BALL you fcking idiots it is more like a lemon than a ball! You only find it boring because you are not intelligent enough to appreciate any sports other than ones where all you need to be is a big tough guy from Texas to be good at it.

I'll not have some ghastly yank urinate on our national sport, no way sunny James. Now, be a good man and go toss my caber will you? Theres a good chap.

Young boys.

Stop replying to yourself, mongo.

Blocked

My password is password

Greetings. I arrived on Planet Earth from Planet Zambodia 333 years ago to rule Bongoland, as Prince of the Mongos

Why is that bloke wearing pink, head to toe? Are they all women?
That, and the lack of upper body strength.

My password is password

The Scottish football team are all elite athletes. I doubt anyone here is any way comparable to their fitness levels.

Particularly super John mcginn

Greetings. I arrived on Planet Earth from Planet Zambodia 333 years ago to rule Bongoland, as Prince of the Mongos

tldr

My password is password

Let us actually compare the 2 sports.

From what I have seen from American "Lemon throwing " is that it is very structured, the teams line up in the middle, smash into each other and then whoever grabs the lemon first has to throw it behind them to a teammate who will then throw it forward where he knows his team mates will be running, you throw it straight forward and just hope your teammate can get it, no skill needed, you do not even need to know your teammates style of play to do this because you know he will just be there by default.

"Soccer " players are allowed to make use of the WHOLE pitch, they have but a few seconds to pick out a teammate in the best position to get forward and pass it to him before the opposing team are on them, it takes wit and intelligence and and understanding of your teammates capabilities.

Plus you have to use your FEET to give the ball to people, anyone can throw something right at someone but it takes skill to do it with your feet.

This is America, an American board, and here we call one sport soccer and the other sport football.
Deal with it.

I have tried watching soccer.
And every time I watch, nothing ever happens.
The only time it does is when one team gets anywhere close to the goal and that happens like once every ten years or so.

Look, I get it.
It is the sport you love because that is all you have and what you grew up with just like here in America I grew up loving football.
I am willing to give you a break on that if you all would stop shoving your soccer ball in our faces acting like as if it's the only sport in the world that matters when that is so far from it.

Coming up to an American or posting on an American board claiming that your sport of soccer is superior to our football is going to be a losing argument for your side every time.

The English do not hate football so much that they let our football teams play in their soccer stadium a few times a year!

Thanx.

Good point!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 😎 Slava Ukraini!

Thanx bro.

We know which is the better sport!
Football!

Thanx.

Yep! NFL Football!!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 😎 Slava Ukraini!

They play your sport in Europe too, only there is an actual WORLD CUP where they can compete against the whole world, not just like Chicago and the fucking Dakotas lol plus they do not wear about 70 pounds worth of protective gear because they are real men not toned faggots afraid of losing a tooth or getting an ouchy on their boo boo

"…because they are real men not toned faggots afraid of losing a tooth or getting an ouchy on their boo boo…"

No, they are cry babies.

A soccer player just looks at another one and he falls down and acts like he is in pain as if he is having surgery without painkillers.
This happens all the time where they barely touch each other!

In football it is justified because it is a full on contact sport.

Thanx.

No, they are cry babies.

I was talking about Rugby players. You are right that soccer players go down way to easy, they do this to either get a spot kick or give his own team the advantage by getting another player sent off. It is one of the more negative aspects of the sport and has still not stopped despite the dawn of the new rule of stopping play and the ref watching a replay.

It should be a straight up red card for diving, not a yellow card.

go down way to easy
Speak for yourself, dirty cocksucker!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fc9O19mUyhc

There's plenty to rag on American Football over, but the toughness of the athletes is positively not one of them.

My password is password

Then why the pads and helmets?

To protect against minor injury. Minor. They don't protect you from a 250lb 6'6" athlete ramming into you during a sprint.

You know professional boxers? The guys who receive literally hundreds of blows to the head in a single evening from another professional striker who dedicated his life to the craft of effectively punching people in the head? That guy suffers less significant trauma over his career than the average NFL player.

My password is password

Like i said, Rugby players play the same sport pretty much but only use mouth guards and shin pads.

But American football be like …..

Is this an example of having ones cake and eating it too? You want to watch a sport where huge dudes run into each other while running as fast as they can but dont wanna see people get hurt?

But Rugby players are pussies and the two sports are not even comparable. You periodically get a laceration in Rugby. In American Football you're a CTE stricken, drooling retard by the time you're 40 and murder your family in their sleep. Real MAN shit.

My password is password

I like Ice Hockey, or perhaps I just like the Mighty Ducks films?

lol, the goalie is fat and keeps farting, I miss the 90s

In fairness, NFL players are drooling retards to begin with. Maybe CTE is a myth.

My password is password

How are you always so right about everything?

My password is password

Wait a second, wait a second: can't be as boring to watch as baseball!!

USA!!! USA!!!

MMC2: "Drill here! Drill now, Biden!"

It’s not. Soccer Baseball and Hockey with no fights are boring as shit. Any game that can be played for over two hours and end in a 0-0 tie is not for me. (Although baseball games are enjoyable to attend sometimes but it’s not about whatever game is going on). Give me basketball or football any day.

Almost all team sports are shit. This is an indisputable fact.

My password is password

Golf is literally the only watchable sport.

My password is password

I am not sure how NHL hockey fits your criteria as it's 60 minutes of fun and missing teeth, and 0-0 ties happen less than 1 percent of the time.

But enlighten me.

MMC2: "Drill here! Drill now, Biden!"

That’s why I put in the no fights part with hockey. Without them it’s just figure skaters playing soccer basically. And the 0-0 sentiment still applies with 1-1 or 2-1 or 3-2. Not enough action for me.

You might change your mind after seeing these

Longer version of the bottom clip.

Thanx.

My password is password

I feel the same way about baseball

Same here.

Thanx.

I dislike pretty much all sport. It attracts specific competitive personality types and is all about hype.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

I’m watching hockey right now 🏒

I was scared to play hockey, the hard sticks and ball. Many injuries associated with that sport too. Ice Hockey can be fun to watch for the fights, yet it is really in all reality a thug mentality sport.

We get it. You're a limp wrist nancyboi.

My password is password

Plus you're a massive helmet so the chance of you being good at any sport is pretty much impossible.

Plus you're a massive turd, so your chance of not stinking at anything you do is pretty much impossible. If your measure of life's quality is regarding yobbo sports, then you still have your pervert gimp head stuck up your ass.

Nice meltdown, fuckface

Well, this is a tomb. I'll make them feel at home

That doesn't matter coming from a worthless hunk of shit that never once has anything of any interest or value to add to the board.
Not. Once.

You are noting but a worthless troll.

Thanx.

Crybaby

Well, this is a tomb. I'll make them feel at home