Politics : There is no constitutional basis for abortion

Re: There is no constitutional basis for abortion

it’s a thing
No. It is a human being.

Stupid men thinking it’s anything to do with them
It takes two genius

I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all. Mattis

You don't even care for yourself, so why do you pretend to care about other human beings, (which you don't) , let alone some fetal blob that isn't even sentient?

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

fetal blob, embryo, zygote, cluster of cells, etc, etc, etc.

Word games. euphemisms. All for the purpose of dehumanizing a human being at an early stage of development so that one can justify murdering it.

Why care?
Because where you give the government an inch they take a mile. Abortion today, perhaps euthanasia tomorrow. Because their rights are YOUR rights. Because if nothing else it lowers the moral character of a society. If they hadn't decided Roe v Wade then do you think we would be discussing which bathrooms 40yr old cross dressers would be using today?

I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all. Mattis

Your entire stance regarding abortion is dehumanizing, and your phony soul is way too broken to even have any self-awareness about it.

I say the irony regarding your own twisted morals has been lost on you, not to mention your absurd correlations and contradictory selective reasoning.

Your entire stance regarding abortion is dehumanizing, and your phony soul is way too broken to even have any self-awareness about it.

I say the irony regarding your own twisted morals has been lost on you, not to mention your absurd correlations and contradictory selective reasoning.
Word salad. The futile gnashing of a feral creature caught in a trap.

Abortion should only be considered when the life of the mother is at stake. Period.

Word salad. The futile gnashing of a feral creature caught in a trap.

The only trap you are caught in, is at the core of your morally broken soul.

Abortion should only be considered when the life of the mother is at stake. Period.
Duh really!

And any other time, why should you consider its any of your darn business?

And any other time, why should you consider its any of your darn business?
You would have been one of those to sit there and do nothing wouldn't you?

Disgraceful.

Another false equivalency, to compare a violent crime and some abstract person having an abortion because they didn't want to be a mother.

This DOESN'T affect you in any way whatsoever, so there is NOTHING for you to do except mind your own stinking business about what goes on in other's lives.

You don't think that sticking a needle in someones head and sucking their brains out so that you can crush their skull is violent? You don't think that having your limbs ripped off one by one is violent?

Educate yourself
1st trimester

2nd trimester

3rd trimester

Hitler's extermination camps didn't affect Americans either. People in the north didn't suffer because blacks in the south were enslaved. Your logic is cowardly and doesn't stand up.

It is more traumatic for the mother than it is for an UNBORN child that has ZILCH to do with YOU.

Majority of abortions most wouldn't even know about. Not that they would know regardless, unless someone wants to tell them and why do they need to know? You fucking don't that's for sure!

First trimester is oral medication for the most part, so its like a blob of a heavy period. Any other time, majority of people would know if they want the child or not and any abortions performed in these stages would be for a purpose/reason.

If its just because the mother has changed her mind, bully for you, its HER choice gump!

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

The Supreme Court summarily announced that the “Fourteenth Amendment’s concept of personal liberty and restrictions upon state action” includes “a right of personal privacy, or a guarantee of certain areas or zones of privacy” and that “[t]his right of privacy . . . is broad enough to encompass a woman’s decision whether or not to terminate her pregnancy.”

My password is password

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/21835435-scotus-initial-draft

Who said pro-lifers are good men? By what measure?

Evil is when control and manipulation come into play over other's lives. You have it arse about face.

Another false equivalency, to compare a violent crime and some abstract person having an abortion because they didn't want to be a mother.

They're both violent crimes, just saying.

This DOESN'T affect you in any way whatsoever

9/11 didn't affect me either, but I still felt sorry for the people who died and the lives lost.

Abortion is literally killing someone. I'm using factual terms here. It's the literal killing of a member human species. A life is lost. They are dead. It's called having compassion.

Pro-lifers have a heightened sense of compassion and have reached the path to Brahman.

Pro-abortionists, being very cynical people, cannot grasp why someone else would care about strangers dying this much that they'd be willing to introduce or disband statues that save them when there is no monetary gain from it.

There is no difference between an unborn human dying and a 30-year-old human.

Study your prey thoroughly, and choose only those who will prove susceptible.

Fake sympathy and false equivalencies birthed around nauseating virtue signalling.

Why are you feeling sorry for something that is abstract and inconsequential to you?

Because it's not fake sympathy, and I don't believe it's a false equivalency.

If you were driving on the highway, and a bird flew in front of your car, killing him, would that not ruin the rest of your day?

Study your prey thoroughly, and choose only those who will prove susceptible.

Because it's not fake sympathy, and I don't believe it's a false equivalency.
It sure is, because you are operating from redundant emotion and sympathy is just hallmark card bullshit.

If you were driving on the highway, and a bird flew in front of your car, killing him, would that not ruin the rest of your day?
This is a false equivalency if there ever was one. Do you cry for all the dead birds that flew into a windscreen that you DIDN'T know about?

You aren't a very clever person by the sound of it.

It is disgraceful

People who would do nothing to help when someone is being attacked are cowardly and repugnant

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Well said, sir! Well said! You're CRUSHING Cheesy!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 😎 Slava Ukraini!

For fucks sake MMC2, if I need a fucking cheerleader I will hire some from the NFL. If you want to contribute something of substance you are welcome to do so. If you want to trade high 5s, way-to-goes, and Pat's on the back find someone else. I got no use for that shit. Few things in this world more tedious than the motivators and they always act so butthurt when their efforts are unappreciated not comprehending how it could motivate some and annoy others.

You are such a bitter and angry little boy! Fuck off.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 😎 Slava Ukraini!

The only thing he is crushing, is his pride and ego. How can you be so deluded?

True dat. He is such a gigantic douche bag!

Any woman he got with would have been wise douching after taking his venomous load.

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

I know right! Just the thought of getting with Souless Venom would be enough to send shivers down "anybodies" spine…

Toasty, I'm going to have to put you over my knee

Souless is the one that would like a good solid bare bottom spanking….

Uh oh! Boner alert for the straight men

Yahhhhh!

Oh yeah???

Check out my little Henry

This is a real Henry….

Ooh, baby…

That's even better!

by Cheeky May 11, 2022 03:45 AM
Member since November 16, 2019

Toasty, I'm going to have to put you over my knee

Oh, cheeky Cheeky!

You're so cute in this funny discussion about a funny topic, Cheeky-Mäuschen! 🐭

No offence meant; I know it's not a laughing matter

by Cheeky (May 11, 2022 03:55 AM)
Member since November 16, 2019

No offence meant; I know it's not a laughing matter
Of course "no offence".
Already know why you do what you do.
Cause you "see with the heart", you wonderful Cheeky-Mäuschen. 🐭

The Supreme Court summarily announced that the “Fourteenth Amendment’s concept of personal liberty and restrictions upon state action” includes “a right of personal privacy, or a guarantee of certain areas or zones of privacy” and that “[t]his right of privacy . . . is broad enough to encompass a woman’s decision whether or not to terminate her pregnancy.”

My password is password

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/21835435-scotus-initial-draft

Paste the part you want us to read.

My password is password