Politics : There is no constitutional basis for abortion

There is no constitutional basis for abortion

Much the opposite in fact. The unborn should be covered by the equal protection clause.

I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all. Mattis

Re: There is no constitutional basis for abortion

No one cares. You lose, bitch. Hahahaha!

Fuck his mother.

My password is password

No one cares
According to pretty much every news outlet that is not true

You lose
According to the SC brief it sounds like that isn't true either

bitch
I see that you decided to sign your work

Hahahaha!
I sense butthurt behind the laughter

Fuck his mother
indeed. But why invoke conman now?

I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all. Mattis

Oh, you're a constitution nutjob. Figures.

https://mightdeletelater.freeforums.net/

As opposed to the nutjobs who want to just pull it all out of their asses? Yep. I can only assume that the rest of you get some carnal satisfaction from rooting around in there.

Millard is a Leftard idiot!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 😎 Slava Ukraini!

Fuck that

Linking Ben Shapiro videos, have you no shame?

https://mightdeletelater.freeforums.net/

He wants us to watch an hour of jewish propaganda?

My password is password

Are you an anti-semite? What does Ben being Jewish have to do with anyone?

He needs to go to broadcasting school and learn how to sound like a proper broadcaster

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

He needs to run for president and get if over with already. I've seen him thrash academics. Imagine what he would do to some low-life democRAT politician. They wouldn't even finish their opening statement and he'd be chomping at the bit to dissent and correct every untrue thing the said.

There you go! Shit or get off the pot

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Either him or Gowdy. Preferably both. Mentally they are a pair of human razor blades.

It would be a breath of fresh air to have someone who wasn't mentally impaired for a change

The man is a genius. Daniel Webster reborn in the modern era.

Ben Sharpiro … The man is a genius.

you are definitely a sigma, loser

https://www.filmboards.com/board/t/I-am-Sigma-3384941/

My password is password

People hiding behind /. calling other people losers.

░██████╗██╗░██████╗░███╗░░░███╗░█████╗░
██╔════╝██║██╔════╝░████╗░████║██╔══██╗
╚█████╗░██║██║░░██╗░██╔████╔██║███████║
░╚═══██╗██║██║░░╚██╗██║╚██╔╝██║██╔══██║
██████╔╝██║╚██████╔╝██║░╚═╝░██║██║░░██║
╚═════╝░╚═╝░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝╚═╝░░╚═╝

My password is password

My password is password

I am fairly sure you are laughing out of ignorance.

Sigma and alpha males are equal and share many common characteristics. They're both confident in their life choices and aim high. The main difference lies in their attitude. Sigmas choose to sit outside the hierarchy, while Alphas prefer to be at the top of it.

I am fairly sure you are laughing out of ignorance.
Well, yeah you think that because you have mild retardation.

Sigma = 18th, you mental midget!

My password is password

Anyone that goes around calling themselves alpha or sigma is a beta. Fact.

My password is password

My password is password

/. is an omega. Fact

Do you go around telling people you're a "Sigma" in real life, bro? You're a dork.

My password is password

Using your own retardation…. as an insult to others???
OMG ur sucha loser!

My password is password

absolutely correct. Federal abortion decisions turn on unenumerated "rights of privacy".

the right/freedom to engage in pre-marital sex isnt in the C either. come to think about it, neither is marriage. Or the right/freedom to travel for personal, touristic reasons. There's a right to "assembly" but ONLY subordinated to petitioning the (federal) government for redress; but there's no right to travel for vacations.

in fact, the First amendment and the second apply only to Congress. No where in the C does any explicit clause hold the Bill of Rights against the states.

and the second apply only to Congress
That is not in the document.

Liberals are organizing groups to go to the homes of the SC justices and their families to intimidate them. This is actually against the law. I wonder if the lawless liberals will finally come to their senses?

Don't bet on it.

If they were that smart they wouldn't be liberals now would they.

Have you ever in your own life had to consider whether to continue with a pregnancy?

My password is password

Have you ever in your own life fathered a child only to have it killed?

You didn't answer, why not?

My password is password

You didn't like my answer, why not?

That doesn't make it Constitutional. It's quite literally not.

Study your prey thoroughly, and choose only those who will prove susceptible.

Fuck the constitution!

Abortion is a personal decision and is far removed from politics, as it should be.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

Exactly

Jesus Christ is lord ✝️

fuck the Constitution
Fixed it for you.
Spoken like a non-American or at least a disgraceful excuse for one.

Abortion is a personal decision
So is murder

You have some serious control issues going on their Souless Venal.

Define murder and how someone else's aborted fetus relates to you and how it affects you personally?

If I actually have to explain why becoming numb to the murder of innocents is a bad thing then it is too late for you and you likely wouldn't understand anyway.

Define innocent and innocent from what?

Define innocent and innocent from what?
deliberate ignorance

That you can't, because you are expressing your ignorance?

Fuck the constitution!

Abortion is a personal decision and is far removed from politics, as it should be.

Right. I don't think you intended to mean what you just said.

The Supreme Court is removed from political legislation. They're the judicial branch.

A Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade would "far remove abortion from politics" since states would no longer be required by the government to offer abortion services.

A Roe v. Wade overturn will not make abortion illegal (Supreme Court rulings don't make things illegal): it states that the government forcing states to provide abortion services is unconstitutional.

If you meant what you said, then you'd agree with an overturn of RoevWade, as abortion then becomes more aligned with the libertarian position: individual freedom, state's rights, far removed from government.

Judicial, Federal, State, it’s all born out of political and establishment control. Abortion is an INDIVIDUAL decision, not one to be lain bare before the people so politicians and judiciaries can win votes and tenure.

I meant what I said.

Then you'd agree with Scotus overturning Roe W Wade and giving the rights back to states or No?

Its not relevant to me in the respect that I don't live in the US, yet my point still stands, that why does each individual state have the right either?

Who cares it’s a thing it’s a choice it’s an option you’re a woman who wants an abortion. Go for it ! I voted for it !

Stupid men thinking it’s anything to do with them

Jesus Christ is lord ✝️