Linnea Quigley : Post deleted

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: She was SO HOT in RotLD!!! What else is she naked in?

night of the demons

just watched it for the 1st time on fearnet. good movie even if she wasnt naked in it.

The convenience store scene toward the beginning where she wiggles her crotch is probably her sexiest appearance on film imo

Horror Rock Story http://www.amazon.com/Horror-Rock-Roll-Stories-ebook/dp/B004ISLQV2

Sexbomb from '89

I watched ROTLD the other day, and I forgot how hot she used to be. It's actually hard to believe she was ever hot!

I watched ROTLD the other day, and I forgot how hot she used to be. It's actually hard to believe she was ever hot!

Creepozoids!

ironically, she has a long naked shower scene in a movie called...um...Jack-O. But it's a horror film. No, really it is.

--Daniel W. Kelly, author of "Closet Monsters" and "Horny Devils."

She'd BUT UGLY now

According to who?

Your particular issues don't dictate everyones sexual interests.

There are a bunch of older actresses I would crawl through a mile of broken glass to get funky with.

Linnea is one of them.

Post deleted

SILENT NIGHT, DEADLY NIGHT, NIGHT OF THE DEMONS, LINNEA QUIGLEY'S HORROR WORKOUT, WITCHTRAP and NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET 4.

"Cinema is everything to me. I live and breathe films -- I even eat them!"
- Lucio Fulci

PSYCHO FROM TEXAS is a very early one where she plays a waitress who is forced to strip while being doused with a piture of beer by the titular charatcer.
Priceless.

Nig 7ec htmare Sisters
Deadly Embrace
Murder Weapon
Jack-O

I'm a totally bitchin' bio writer from Mars!

Also Night of the Demons, Psycho from Texas, The Return of the Living Dead, Blood Nasty, Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers, Savage Streets and Silent Night, Deadly Night.

In other words.... in EVERY movie of hers that I had seen.

Perhaps out of curiosity, the question should be phrased the other way. Does someone here know of ANY of Linnea's movies in the "Scream Queen" era that she did NOT go nude?

Post deleted

I agree, she was hot in RotLD. I may start watching some of her other older movies.

b68

I was looking around online and saw pics of her nude leaning up against a futuristic police car. Does anyone know what movie that's from? Or at least what movie the car was also used in if it's just a random prop in a random nude photoshoot?

Post deleted

Why is it so difficult to find a 70s or 80s futuristic police car? I know I've seen that car before but I can't figure out what movie it's from.