Economics, Business, Money, Finance : Well now it's official….

Re: Well now it's official….

We do… but I eventually just go to bed and let my own body heat do the work

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Are you vegetarian or raise your own? I hope the flooding gets better.

My son is building me the coolest vegetable coral, fenced in and it has chicken wire over the top. I can stand in it which is a plus Last year he built me a cool wooden clothes line and this matches it. I am encouraging our family to go as natural as possible.

I’m vegetarian, but I buy what others grow and sell.

Your son sounds very skilled and talented. You can’t beat home grown organic.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

He is a master builder LOL He makes me a bunch of stuff. He made me beautiful wooden planters for my lavender garden. I also have decided we are planting a clover lawn. Trying to get hubby on board with this

Your son treats his mom like the beautiful queen that she is

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

They both do, I am VERY fortunate for my stinkers. They are amazing 'kids'.

💙💙💙

Roll me over in the clover. Your husband is rightfully needing time to think. He won’t want to get too worn out…

Found this:

Reasons For Clover Lawn

Clover lawns are wonderful and great for the environment. I am for sure doing the back yard. It is the front yard he doesn't want. Although, I have two neighbors talked into doing it. I have a lavender/wildflower garden for birds, bees and small animals. I think it is REALLY important to make little urban safe spaces for them since they are losing natural habitats.

NOBODY CARES, LOL

Can you kindly fuck off. You are a crazy idiot stick. I won't talk to you, you don't talk to me.

It has a more natural woodsy look to it too. While you don't want them breeding, its kinda cute thinking of rabbits roaming around in clover lawns too.

We have rabbits, chipmunks, opossum, racoon and squirrels. I love having a pace for them to be.

Ask Steve Lake, what brand he prefers.

Derp Derp Derp

What I would like to know is which senators and congress invested heavily in oil the last few weeks before the war started. I can't believe for a minute that there wasn't is a contingency plan. Oh that's right, Biden shut down the keystone pipeline. I heard the only environmental disaster that really happened was the mess of shit and garbage the protesters left behind in the Dakotas.

Derp Derp Derp

Inside trading should be illegal. I too would be VERY interested in that.

Crap. Pretty soon I may be forced to actually walk out to my mail box to pick up the mail.

I am thinking of investing in a skateboard for the driveway which is on an incline.
Going down will be fun!
Coming back up?
Not so much.

Is it creative to have an uncreative signature such as this one?

I'll light a candle for you tonight

Aww, thanks, Nettie.

You are welcome, my friend 😊

I've seen it going for over $8.00 a gallon already.

LOL. 🤡🌎

You have got to be kidding me, Juan. That's extortion.

Where have you seen prices that painfully high? This is quite worrisome.

"Do you love my insides? The parts you can't see? Eyeballs to entrails, my sweet?" ~~ Drusilla

Los Angeles apparently Lilith

LOL. 🤡🌎

I was thinking the exact same thing.

I remember paying $1.76/gallon.

Even before Putin's invasion, gas prices were going up since Biden took office (I'm simply making a reference point).

"Do you love my insides? The parts you can't see? Eyeballs to entrails, my sweet?" ~~ Drusilla

Things were MUCH better under President Trump, and will be again when he is RE-ELECTED IN 2024!

Fuck Dementia Joe and all the fucking DemocRATS!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon!

On TV earlier, they were showing a gas sign in Beverly Hills; the cheapest gas was over $6 per gallon and the most expensive was over $7.

A few days ago, most gas prices I saw near me were $3 something. Today, all the ones I saw were $4 something.

Jesus! I'm praying for you and your bank account.

If I get pulled over, it better be a gay policeman riding on a unicorn.

Same here. It was 4 dollars for several days and now it's sitting at 3.80 per gallon. It's insane. I even went to the gas station where they have that Joe Biden "I DID THAT" sticker beside the digital screen at the pump.

Thanks, President Joe Biden!

Personally, I think those high gas prices are retaliation to those who voted for him.

If I get pulled over, it better be a gay policeman riding on a unicorn.

Biden is NOT stupid, he has DEMENTIA! The people who VOTED for him are STUPID!

Fuck Biden and the DemocRATS!

Driving is a choice and there are other ways one can get around and if one does not seek those out or is too lazy then they really have nothing to complain about with high gas prices.

Not a choice for people in remote or rural communities.

Everything is a choice.

I never have to spend a dime on gas for my bicycle.
Ha!

…..but if you live in a remote or rural community, you cannot bring everything to your home from a long way away on your bicycle, right? Even less likely if you are an older person or disabled. Correct?

The two of you are arguing over something that is irrelevant.

This is self inflicted. The Biden administration caused all of this by shutting down the United States own energy .

Under President Trump the country was energy independent and was exporting at a level not since the Truman administration.

This is not debatable. This is fact.

I have seen that claim before.
Do you have any news stories from non biased or left leaning sources that can back up those facts?

Do you also want me to read you a bedtime story and tuck you in tonight? You're an adult for goodness sake. I mean Jeez.

The burden of proof is on you since you brought it up.
If you got nothing to show then it is just opinions and perhaps BS you are making up.
Prove it or shut up.

Why do you even bother feeding this propaganda troll? Obviously, all he can do is spread fake news.

"We're with you all the way, mostly"

So why is it affecting all countries around the world?

If you wanna show something that proves this wrong, go for it.
Until you do, you are just full of shit.

HOW MUCH CONTROL DOES THE PRESIDENT HAVE OVER GAS PRICES?

The president has “very little control” over the price of gas, according to Jeff Lenard, the vice president of strategic initiatives at the National Association of Convenience Stores.

“Gas prices are largely dictated by oil prices and oil prices are dependent upon supply and demand,” Lenard wrote. “Presidential control is not as simple as what those posts suggest on social media.”

Every president since 2000 has left office with gas prices higher than when they took office, Lenard pointed out, adding that the drop in fuel consumption related to the pandemic led to a small spike in gas prices during President Trump’s last week in office compared to his first.

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article259146898.html

Those who hate the current president will always find things to blame him for even when those things are beyond his control.

Show how Biden can control gas prices.

He doesn't control them directly, but everything he has done has driven up gas prices. That's because he's trying to appease the far left radicals in his party, the Green New Deal Wackos!

He's stopped pipelines, increased regulations and red tape, and made it impossible for the oil companies to make a profit. So they simply stop drilling. Thus supply goes down, and price inevitably goes up. He's also called for an end to fossil fuels. Talk like that even makes prices go up!

So stop apologizing for him, ye cheese eating surrender monkey!

Fuck Biden!

But let not your heart be troubled, because the adults are going to take back BOTH houses of Congress in November!

PS And of course gas prices are higher when every president leaves office! It's call inflation. That's normal Duh! But now prices are WAY higher than ever before!

We have been buying extra gas each a week since January of last year. We saw it coming so we are stocked. Same with food, I stocked our garage since the same time. I have been stocking up on quite a bit of stuff.

You've been buying extra gas? That's very dangerous. Where do you keep it?

I have food, water, weapons and other supplies stocked in my basement bunker,
but NOT gas! Too dangerous!

What options does Biden have to lower gas prices?

The biggest questions right now are how high the prices will go and can President Joe Biden and Congress do anything to keep costs down?

"We could get to $4.25, maybe $4.50 a gallon," said Patrick De Haan, who predicts gas prices for GasBuddy.

De Haan says $4.10 per gallon is the current record-high national average for gas, which happened back in 2008. He predicts the national average will go even higher this year.

"It could come as early as April Fools' Day," De Haan said.

That data is getting the attention of Biden, who does have some options.

Option #1: Suspend the federal gas tax

That tax is currently 18 cents per gallon. While some lawmakers have suggested suspending the tax could help, the idea is struggling to take off because of a fear that a decline in the gas tax would mean less money for infrastructure projects.

The new infrastructure spending bill signed into law by Biden late last year relies heavily on revenue from the gas tax.

Option #2: Allow winter gasoline to be used throughout summer

De Haan says that, in most places, the Environmental Protection Agency mandates that a cleaner form of gasoline be sold between June 1 and Sept. 15. That's because gasoline has a greater chance of evaporating in warmer months, causing smog.

"There is [sic] a lot of complications when the nation switches to summer gasoline," De Haan said.

Biden could enact a waiver to keep the cheaper winter gas flowing.

"Winter gasoline has higher emissions, it is more volatile, but it is cheaper to produce," De Haan said.

Option #3: Release more petroleum from the country's reserve

The president has already done that, but, so far, it has had very little impact on what motorists pay at the pump.

Option #4: Increase domestic energy production

Such a decision would go against the Biden administration's efforts to combat climate change and reduce drilling.

There is no easy solution for the president, but it is an issue that motorists and voters want to be solved.

Okoko, the Maryland driver who called prices "ridiculous," voted for Biden.

"I might go Republican the way things are going," Okoko said. "Something has got to be done."

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/national-politics/how-high-will-gas-prices-go-a-look-at-if-the-spikes-in-prices-can-be-stopped

I can't believe that the governments did not have plans in place for this kind of scenario,that fucking dolt Biden is too busy introducing Kamel Twat Harris as president, well everything goes for shit. Mistake #1, cutting off the keystone project. Fucking liberals can push my car with me in it, so i can go to work and they can earn there welfare checks.

Derp Derp Derp

And that cuck faggot Trudeau,who's hands only got dirty once in his life (black face makeup) is along for the ride.

Derp Derp Derp

lol, it was Jill who introduced her as president. It would've been funnier if Joe was the one who had done that, though.

Exactly! Not everyone has a "choice" when it comes to driving. I don't live in a city, we don't have buses or trains or any public transportation out here. I live in a very rural area, and chose living out here to get away from this city. I did my "city time," and don't want any more of it.

I've been living out here, comfortably, since I moved here. There was no way to anticipate this type of inflation hitting. Even so, when you live in a state where stores and towns are far away from each other, it's impractical to think you can walk or bike everywhere.

A motorcycle comes in handy, however.

People who have families, children, dogs, or horses that need hitching to a truck, (or businesses which require trailers being hitched), work vans, self-employed, etc.,…again, simply do not have the option of "walking or taking a bike" to get things done. If they have to wear a suit or a skirt,…. this is illogical on so many levels in the real world.