Politics : Neo nazi Jewish President Zelensky?

Neo nazi Jewish President Zelensky?

How’s this work?

The state of you.

Re: Neo nazi Jewish President Zelensky?

Jews can be Nazis these days. These are funny times. Just look at Israel.

https://mightdeletelater.freeforums.net/

This is like having a black KkK imperial wizard.

Miley’s a wizard.

The state of you.

Ukraine is heavily infiltrated by neo-Nazis. It's a growing trend in Eastern Europe and must be stopped, it is Russia's responsibility to act on it.

So Ukraine was persecuting Jews and minorities? But their Neo Nazi-Jewish President is exempt.

Russia has jurisdiction over all of Europe’s Nazis? What a lovely responsibility

What a weird world.

The state of you.

Israel supported apartheid South Africa. Not everything is so black and white.

Question then. If we remove the racial motivation behind nazism, how can neo Nazis be considered Nazis? They’d just be vanilla fascists. Unless we’ve remove the fascism component as well

The state of you.

Only a small fraction are far right. Do you research idiot!

I am beginning to think I am too NICE to folks round here.

You are retarded

I am beginning to think I am too NICE to folks round here.

Huh?

Well, this is a tomb. I'll make them feel at home

You shut your mouth!

👍

Why?

I don’t buy this “Ukraine is run by Nazis” crap. I have yet to see proof Their President is some neo nazi.

The state of you.

It's complex. Zelensky isn't a Neo-Nazi. He is a centrist and a tool of Western imperialism but anti-Russian ultra-nationalists and Neo-Nazis still have a sizable presence in the Ukrainian government and military. Zelensky's regime is using these far right groups to fight the Russians and by the same token these far right groups are tolerating Zelensky's government because that government gives them some legitimacy and power.

The Azov Battalion, a Ukrainian militia often used by the Ukrainian military, has Neo-Nazis in its ranks. Even US Congress acknowledges this.

Azov Special Operations Detachment (Ukrainian: Окремий загін спеціального призначення «Азов», romanized: Okremyi zahin spetsialnoho pryznachennia "Azov"), often known as Azov Detachment, Azov Regiment (Ukrainian: Полк Азов, romanized: Polk Azov), or Azov Battalion (until September 2014), is a right-wing extremist,[1][2] neo-Nazi,[3][4][5] paramilitary unit of the National Guard of Ukraine,[6][7][8] based in Mariupol, in the Azov Sea coastal region.[9] It has been fighting Russian separatist forces in the Donbas War. Azov initially formed as a volunteer militia in May 2014.[10] It saw its first combat experience recapturing Mariupol from pro-Russian separatists in June 2014.[6] On 12 November 2014, Azov was incorporated into the National Guard of Ukraine, and since then all members are official soldiers serving in the National Guard.[11][12]

In 2014, a spokesman for the regiment said around 10–20% of the unit were neo-Nazis.[14] In 2018, a provision in an appropriations bill passed by the United States Congress blocked military aid to Azov on the grounds of its white supremacist ideology; in 2015, a similar ban on aid to the group had been overturned by Congress.[3][4] Members of the regiment come from 22 countries and are of various backgrounds.[15][16]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azov_Battalion

Right Sector, a Ukrainian far right political party that's been described by some as a Neo-Nazi party, played a big role in the Maidan Square Revolution/Coup in 2014.

Right Sector's political ideology has been described as hardline right-wing nationalist,[17][18][19][20] neo-fascist,[21][22] or neo-Nazi,[23][24][25][26][27] and right-wing,[5] far-right or radical right.[28][29][30][31] Right Sector was the second-most mentioned political group in Russian media during the first half of 2014, and Russian state TV depicted it as neo-Nazi because of its far-right, extremist views and anti-Russian sentiment;[32][33] the Associated Press found no evidence that the group had committed hate crimes.[20] According to the UN Human Rights Council, Right Sector is one of "potentially violent militias that acted seemingly on their own authority, thanks to a high level of official toleration, and with almost complete impunity, both in the Donbass region and in wider Ukraine" that "use violence or threats of violence to exert pressure on persons holding dissenting views, the judicial system and other mechanisms of accountability". In the 2014 Ukrainian parliamentary election Yarosh as a Right Sector candidate won a parliament seat by winning a single-member district with 29.8% of the votes.[34] Right Sector spokesperson Boryslav Bereza as an independent candidate also won a seat and district with 29.4% of the votes.[35] In the 2019 Ukrainian parliamentary election, the party won no seats.[36]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_Sector#Description_by_the_party

^ Great job. 👍

Okay. Putin is using their existence as a pretense for invading the whole of Ukraine. In terms of net misery inflicted on humanity, Putin is the greater evil.

Informative post, by the way. It just doesn’t change my opinion about the war.

The state of you.

Cut that off cause don't like the Nazi-lyrics. ☻
Leastwise that Brit-Youngsters can sing, nice chorus.
My favourite Brit-Band was and still is Fisher Z.

Before my oldest neph was even able to say Mama or Papa, he sang a US-song:

Don't worry, be happy