Kim Novak : Did Kim Especially Like Black Men?

Did Kim Especially Like Black Men?

In addition to Sammy Davis, Jr., Kim was reputed to have had an affair with Norman Wilton Chamberlain. After he slept with Kim, Wilt supposedly remarked "Dipper Dunk." And the famous announcer of the Phila. 76ers, Dave Zinkoff, was reported to have said: "Dipper Dunk... From Sammy."

Re: Did Kim Especially Like Black Men?

To clarify for non-basketball fans, the term "Dipper Dunk" was used to describn an exciting slam dunk by Wilt, who was often referred to as the "Big Dipper." And the "From" was used by the announcer to indicate an assist- a pass to Wilt by another player, which led to Wilt's dunk and field goal.

In this case, Wilt's supposed porkingg of Kim was to him equivalent to an exciting slam dunk, i.e., a dipper dunk. And the "from Sammy" can be interpreted to mean that Sammy porkedd Kim before Wilt, and thus prepared Kim and "assisted" Wilt in his own score. Therefore, with Norman's porkingg of Kim, we can envision that the famous Phila. 76ers announcer, Dave Zinkoff, might say-"Dipper Dunk...From Sammy."

Thanks for the explanation, I think? My mind was abuzz with what it could mean. I hate to sound stupid but are you talking about barebacking? I did not know these things about Kim. Didn't she have an affair with Porfirio Rubirosa, one of the reputed greatest hung men of all time?

"When the legend becomes fact, print the legend."

No, I am not talking about anything remotely related to "barebacking." You'd have to understand a lot about basketball and Norman Wilton Chamberlain to understand what I was saying.

I never heard of any supposed affair with Rubirosa. I have heard that Rubirosa had an affair with Antoinette Giancana, the daughter of Chicago crime boss Sam Giancana.

If you google him, you will see photos of Kim, but I haven't seen one of them together, and have not read all the entries. But, I had heard that long ago before this came to my attention.

"When the legend becomes fact, print the legend."

Wow, so she dated 2 Black men in a time when it was hostile and they bad mouthed her in return?

With penis size on average 23% larger for black men over white men, then yes, for white women, once they've had black, they don't go back. Just sayin'.

Get the facts first - you can distort them later!

23% larger? Do you mean longer or thicker?

Both. Also: Black men have 15% more testosterone than white men. Black boys enter puberty on average 16 months earlier than white boys.

Get the facts first - you can distort them later!

Where the hell do you get such a ridiculous stat? That's a stereotype, just like saying blacks like watermelon, fat white girls and b68 fried chicken.

They also ejaculate more cum if I am right.

LOL

That's codswallop, bini

Brit, aren't you?

Anyway, what do you think about Kim Novak?

With penis size on average 23% larger for black men over white men, then yes, for white women, once they've had black, they don't go back. Just sayin'.

Whites typically have IQs that are 15 to 18 points higher than blacks. That said, if all a woman cares about is a big schlong, perhaps she should consider a relationship with a Clydesdale.

I'm just sayin'.....

Now that is *beep* such thing about the IQ...just a hater, cause you come up short" and you know that's real..

Does a woman have a predilection for any particuliar 'type' of men simply because she dates two men of similar race, religion or culture? This is a silly comment which led to a silly, crude, ridiculous thread of comments about the supposed size of a black man's
genitals. How obtuse and,
with these kind of
'discussions', you see ongoing evidence of mindless racism and 'old wives tales'
prejudices . . . I have a
black person in my family by
marriage. We're always amazed to read these types of
threads. We just shake our
heads and pray that people
accept that these perceived
'differences' are, at best,
meaningless . . .
Let's get on with living
together as humans and moving
beyond these supposed,
unimportant differences. If