Sex and Dating : Poll: Do you have a valentine this year?

Do you have a valentine this year?

Yes, I have one
0% 0 votes
Yes, I have more than one
0% 0 votes
Yes, I have one, but I want more
0% 0 votes
No, but I'd like one
0% 0 votes
No, but I don't want any
0% 0 votes
Not sure
0% 0 votes
Not telling
0% 0 votes
Other - will elaborate in thread
0% 0 votes

Re: Do you have a valentine this year?

To the person who voted for the last option: Please come back and elaborate in the thread. It's kind of a silent agreement when you choose that option. Those are the rules in a civil e-society.

i voted 4 not telling

bc i don’t kiss & tell

If you're stating that you don't kiss and tell, that means there was or will be kissing involved, which indicates that you have one or more valentines. Unless you kiss yourself in the mirror or something.

kissing urself in the mirror counts

I guess I should've included "I'm my own valentine" in the poll.

idk u do u bb boo

so tell me are u gonna have like just the most incredible fantastic galentines day or whaaat swthrt

I chose the "Not telling" option too, so my lips are sealed. But thanks for giving me permission to do me (although it was going to happen whether you gave me permission or not).

I found this after I said people can be their own valentines:

Ze right hand

Gone

Ze left won't get jealous?

Na, it joins in for threesomes sometimes.

Gone

u put a lil pinky in the butt

ouuuuooooouuuu stranger at the back door

Na, I hate having to wash the crap off my finger.

Gone

First!
🥰👍

We be getting stupid in your area
Causin' all kinds of hysteria
My beats is sick like malaria
But don't worry I'll take care of ya

I've had only one

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Yes 🥰

+ It sure looks like it's dead. Let's eat. +

😂

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 😎 Slava Ukraini! 😋 Member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

Uh-oh, I think "Yes, I have one" has one less vote than it did the other day, and "No, but I don't want any" has one more vote.

to who(m)ever you are!

So, you're tracking…..

So you're tracking this poll very closely, eh?

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 😎 Slava Ukraini! 😋 Member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

So, you're tracking…..

Of course. The data in this poll will be used for different things, but you needn't concern yourself with the details at the moment.

So, you're tracking…..

As my friend in Boston would say "Details! Details!"

So, you're tracking…..

Is that like, "Author! Author!"

So, you're tracking…..

More like "Don't bother me with details!"

Aww, one person chose, "No, but I'd like one."

So….you're single?

Ok, I admit it, that was me.

https://mightdeletelater.freeforums.net/

Hey…how YOU doin'?

No, but I don't want any. It's pretty nice not having to worry about doing anything romantic for someone else just because it's a holiday. I've got to admit, I've never had a Valentine in my entire life. Was somehow always single this time of the year. And I have to say it's a very underrated experience.

Once you get past the whole people looking at you like you have terminal cancer thing when you say you don't have anyone to spend Valentine's Day with, you appreciate how freeing it can be to not have to deal with the pressure that comes from being in a relationship on such a day. Hallelujah for being single!! Yay!

*insert suicide gif of your choice*

When I am king you will be the first against the wall, with your opinion which is of no consequence at all.

I knew there would be something like that hidden under the spoilers.

I'm glad it wasn't a link to the Kenny Loggins lookalike suicide gif. It causes people to become suicidal for real after their 100th viewing.

Cheer up! Here are some ideas:

Things to do alone on Valentine's Day

- Buy Yourself the Prettiest Bouquet of Flowers
- Take a Hot Bubble Bath
- Make a Solo Dinner Reservation at Your Favorite Spot
- Take Yourself on a Movie Date
- Have a Movie Marathon at Home
- Treat Yourself to the Most Decadent Desserts
- Give Yourself an At-Home Spa Moment
- Get Your Nails Done
- Go Lingerie Shopping

Truthfully, any day is a good day to buy yourself some lingerie that makes you feel sexier than ever, but if it's been a minute since you've done so, Valentine's Day is your time. While you're at it, slip on any sexy lingerie or outfits you already have to really set the mood.

- Go Lingerie Shopping
Well, now, there's an idea.

When I am king you will be the first against the wall, with your opinion which is of no consequence at all.

It can be for yourself or you can buy it as a gift for a random stranger.

or you can buy it as a gift for a random stranger.
I'll just buy it for myself and do some Buffalo Bill-type shit with it in my basement.

Upload the video and I guarantee it will get thousands of views! Or at least a minimum of 20 views.

If I do that, I would prefer setting the bar at getting at least 4.3 billion views. Anything less and I might as well have not even bothered with it.

Gone

Rocket should send this to his prospective valentines:

Lol

Gone

4.3 billion views as in 4.3 billion different people will be watching it? Or can a few people each watch it millions of times?

I'd rather it be a mix of both. A few people obsessively watching it over and over again to the point where the video becomes all that they know and love. Some watching it once only to turn it off halfway through out of disgust… only to return to it later after they find difficulty in letting the image of me trotting around my basement in lingerie escape their minds leading them to sneak in another couple of full viewings here and there to get their fix. And, of course, everyone in between.

Your dream will never be fulfilled until you create and upload the video.

@TheSpoonmeister

wat?