Politics : Male Feminists are a lot like dogs

Male Feminists are a lot like dogs

Masochistic sycophants who constantly beg for approval. Completely lacking in dignity and self-respect. Blindly loyal to those who treat them like shit.

Every time I hear one of these self-loathing, nutless wonders spewing the usual toxic misandrist rhetoric, I can easily picture a purple-haired land whale holding them on a leash then patting them on the head and saying "Good little male" after their daily self-flagellation.

Re: Male Feminists are a lot like dogs

Masochistic sycophants who constantly beg for approval. Completely lacking in dignity and self-respect.
They don't deserve their balls and male feminists are either doing it because they are nancy emo boys, or are pretending to get women on their side to get laid. Either way, it is revolting.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

They are pretending to be feminists to try to get laid. The irony being that women find this submissive behavior repulsive and reject them for more assertive men.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't scenarios with many women.

They want dudes to be sensitive and understanding of their needs and concerns, yet at the same time don't want their men to be wimps.

So glad I don't have to play this game with them.

So glad I don't have to play this game with them.
——————————
Amen, gay brother! Guys are so much easier.

"My life is over. I might as well dance with Johnny Slash!"

Both of you are insane.

Male feminists, along with their female counterparts are insane yes!

Not as insane as you, twisted cheese.

I'm the kind of human wreckage that you love.

Insanity runs in your toxic reptilian genes Leopoopy pants!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 😎 Slava Ukraini! 😋 Member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

Well it would be nice for men stop using women for sex etc and stop treating them like a piece of crap and respecting them for a change instead of going for girls who degrade themselves sexually like them rotten rap videos full of sexual objectification towards the naked females and their fake boobs and buttons and their fair bodies etc

Jesus Christ is lord ✝️

Well it would be nice for men stop using women for sex…
Well, the cold hard reality here, is that this is pretty much the main base reason why most men bother with women.

Those women who tramp and sexualize themselves up are also out looking for attention from men. Its what they want.

One can't have their cake and eat it too.

And who doesn't love dogs?

"Good little male"

So you admit those are male traits.

There’s nothing wrong with supporting equal rights of men and women. You just sound like someone who hates women

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 😎 Slava Ukraini! 😋 Member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals