Politics : Trump tells his supporters to get the vaccine or die

Trump tells his supporters to get the vaccine or die

Even your hero Trump thinks you anti-vaxxers are idiots.

Re: Trump tells his supporters to get the vaccine or die

You are really stupid. Like beyond stupid. It amazes me how many people working in the mainstream media do not listen because they are too busy talking and showing off.

I didn't hear Trump say that. Where in the video has Donald Trump told people to get the vaccine or die? When did that ugly black reporter ask him that question?

He's playing both sides of the issue like a good politician.

♠️♥️ Trump tells his supporters to get the vaccine or die

Guess who is really turning on Trump over the vaxx … ¡Alex Jones! Here he features Alison Steinberg AKA Alison Wonderland, former Trump supporter turned because of his support for the vaxx. I supported him myself, believing him to be the lesser of two evils. All along I've believed him to be a globalist.

Meet The Woman Who Destroyed Trump In Viral Video

[center] [hr] [poll multiple] [s] [sic] [sub]2[/sub] [sup]th[/sup] [u] [r] [by][l] 

Kudos to Trump for saying to take responsibility

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

There were so many people shopping like they didn't have a care in the world. They were wearing masks though so that's a good thing.

Now he does!

Spanish Flu … actually ended the first World War

Holy Hell, what a blithering idiot!

I don't know if it is true but I have heard that a heck of a lot of his supporters really don't like at all that he said that.

"Came up with" doing overtime in his White House lab.

https://mightdeletelater.freeforums.net/

I hope they choose die.

Hopefully they see this and realize Trump was misleading them before and will only ever say what benefits him. During the election that was downplaying covid and his failed response to it, now it is acknowledging covid's deadliness and touting the vaccines because he wants history to give him credit for them being created while he was president. He doesn't care about anyone other than himself.

He should have been out there with this message a year ago. Hopefully it's not too late.