Philosophy : When someone accidentally sees you naked

When someone accidentally sees you naked

Should the person who saw you let you see them naked too? Is that the only way to make things right (and less awkward, assuming one or both people feel awkward)?

Re: When someone accidentally sees you naked

Seinfeld is a great show with all the answers.

Relax, faggot.

Oh yeah, the shrinkage episode. I need to re-watch.

What's that other reply in the thread? Whenever I try to read it, I start smelling dog shit and I have to turn away.

Eh? Just one of those weirdo freaks that's obsessed and always stalking hungry because he rejected them. Nobody important, whoever it is.

Relax, faggot.

Stfu Crystal Raindrops or SimplyHavingAWonderfulCrystaltime,

You stupid marketing bitch, I'll pour battery acid on your face

Are you angry all the time? Do people think you're a psychotic bitch? Then try this refreshing new drink and everything will be all better:

Stfu STUPID!!

If you don't like what you saw, block me!!

Otherwise, shut that fucking bitch Crystal up. Otherwise you'll be pasting the pieces of her face back together!!

Did you know oatmeal is now available in four "cold cereal" flavors? Lucky Charms, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Trix and Cocoa Puffs! All those cereals in oatmeal form - Google it, it's all true!

So much taste! All for a low low price!

If you buy it, you'll need to give my affiliate number in order for me to receive my monetary reward.

They come at you with battery acid, and you respond with loving, harmonious oatmeal. Atta girl!

Thanks! I'm being paid to promote a yummy, nutritious part of this complete breakfast, so that's what I'll do, come hell or high water or battery acid.

What I wanna know is what in the heck container are they going to put the battery acid into and how will they make sure that not a drop spills on them and how they will handle it?

All you gotta do is find out where they are doing this, sneak up behind them and yell, "Boo!" or pop a paper bag and they are the ones who are toast and not you.

And speaking of toast, it is part of that complete breakfast with the cereal!

*Paid for by the Toast Committee of America. Your check is in the mail, WP*

If I am on your block list, let me know!
Thanx.

At the most, she'll just throw a C battery at me. I'm not worried.

Cinnamon toast pairs well with Cinnamon Toast Crunch oatmeal.

Then you just might want to wear a helmet 24/7 to be safe.

Have toast with every meal! Or better yet, have toast as a meal!

*Paid for by the Toast Committee of America. Your check is in the mail, WP*

Thanx.

I was already thinking of wearing a daily helmet anyway, since I'm accident-prone.

I've had toast as a meal before!

Yup! The perfect square meal. Toast!

If we shall ever meet, let's have a toast!

Thanx.

We can have a toast with toast!

You got banned as you requested yesterday, why are you back?

Just stay away. FFS

This is why there's not a delete account option. Admin knows these hysterical bitches would just abuse it and keep coming back.

And when I make it rain, money all over the ground
Fresh Force Ones, Sean John buttoned down

Yeah. It would destroy this board if anyone could just delete their accounts on the drop of a hat. Most message boards and forums don't have that option anyway, for a good reason, not even the Proboards format where only the name disappears while the posts stay.

Once, my cousin lost her top at the beach.
But no, I didn't show her my dick.

I wanna take the butt of a shotgun
and beat your face in.

Her loss(?)

☝️

I wanna take the butt of a shotgun
and beat your face in.

what? u are overthinking it. just get naked, gurl! he or she will follow suit.

Hey robot bitch!!!

Your last warning to stop stalking me. Or I will find a virus to end your ass and all your spy cars and surveillance.

lol. But what if the person whose nude body was seen doesn't actually want to see the other person naked?

then that person who does not want to see the other person naked must leave the room immediately while covering their eyes with their hands on their way out. also, that person has to make sure not to trip. it could lead to a really awkward situation.

Sometimes when accidentally seeing someone naked, you kind of stare in shock, at least at first (because you weren't expecting to see that). Other times, your natural instinct is to look away or close your eyes.

yeah, i always look away when it's a person i'm seeing naked for the first time. i just turn around and look the other way. when i have to talk to that person in that moment for some reason i just avoid looking down at the lower parts of their body and try to focus looking into their eyes while i'm talking to them. it not always goes well tho. i had such a situation once with a good friend, a guy, and while i tried really really hard to not catch a glimpse of it, it just still somehow got into my sight. idk, why but it must have been a huge one lol. it was outside and others were there, too. that guy does not mind being nude in presence of other people, especially friends he knows, however, i was not raised by nudists or anything, so it makes me feel weird when i'm in the presence of a naked person, even tho i know i don't really have to and that it is just natural. i don't even look at the guy's ding dong when i have sex with him for the first time, i can't look at it just like that, i need time to adjust to his nakedness. i can touch it and stuff, but i can't look at it. am i weird? lol

anyways, what was the question?

No, I don't think it's weird!

Lol ok.

💦💦💦

Come to filmboards for all your spurting needs.

Which why I always be sure to be naked when I "accidentally" walk into the ladies locker room at the Y.

"Well, it says 'men's' on there!"

"With a 'W O' in front of it!"

"Oh sorry. Didn't notice that."

Thanx.

If you take pics, don't post them online. I remember reading a story about a woman who took a pic of a woman in a gym locker room, posted the pic on Twitter and made fun of the woman. She actually thought she was being funny, and apparently she thought she had the right to post another person's nude or semi-nude pic online without her permission. She ended up being arrested.

I think I remember that. The slime was trying to fat shame the other.

Thanx for the advice though the pics are for my own *Ahem* self amusement and research.

Thanx.

Is this something you are asking on based on an experience?

Unless it was me or you in this situation then I don't see why there should be any obligation for the clothed one to show the other their birthday suit.

Thanx.