Food and Drink : I just won a $500 gift card from Red Robin

I just won a $500 gift card from Red Robin

I was their 500th walk-in customer in December at my local branch. I wasn't even aware they were having a contest/giveaway. I've never even been there before today. i just stopped in to get a drink and take a piss while I was in the area. That $500 gift card is going to make for one sweet Christmas dinner!

Relax, faggot.

Re: I just won a $500 gift card from Red Robin

They are way too cheap to give out any amount of gift cards! That's why they pay YouTube to spam people with advertising and put stupid ass black actors in the ads

Nobody wants that nasty shit from Red Robin.

Is it nasty? Never had it. In fact, I never would have gone inside today to take a piss if I hadn't seen one of their commercials playing on youtube this morning, as I wouldn't have even known what it was. I thought it was an ice cream shop.

All the employees gathered around and made a big fuss about it. I'm a big deal at Red Robin now, like I am everywhere.

Relax, faggot.

Stupid fucking ROBOT!
YOU SUCK!!!

Nice! Never tried Red Robin, but I've heard their burgers are very tasty. Hope you enjoy.

Hark! Harold the angel sings.

My daughter also won a $500 gift card from Belk on Black Friday for standing in line for 89 seconds. So in addition to the Red Robin feast we will all be receiving super overpriced novelty items and $28 socks for Christmas! Just a few minutes ago at the bar the serving girl also stuck her tongue in my ear and slipped me her number after spent the night up her ass and I gave her an overgenerous tip, so it's like a trifecta of undeserved goodness has fallen in my lap this week which is just awesome considering my karma score is about negative 3 million atm!

Relax, faggot.

I imagine even the barstools clapped for your good fortune?

Hark! Harold the angel sings.

To be honest, I was so drunk she may have been a barstool.

Relax, faggot.

i didn't even know u had a daughter, Snow.

Lol

And then you woke up.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 😎 Slava Ukraini!

Wake up, Ringo.

Relax, faggot.

🧚‍♀️ part White/Asian christinabarrett.com

Don't clap, he's lying to us again. He ain't won nuthin'.

🧚‍♀️ part White/Asian christinabarrett.com