Politics : Fans of Kyle

Re: Fans of Kyle

You should be pelted with figs!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 😎 Slava Ukraini!

There's nothing worthwhile here folks.

I LOVE it! He's living rent free in all the Leftards' heads, and driving them even crazier!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 😎 Slava Ukraini!

I know right!

And these leftist losers make no sense except to each other and they are truly and utterly despicable.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

Yep!

Kyle Rittenhouse was cool. I liked how he shot them fuckers.

The only thing he should've done differently is killed Gaige Grosskreutz too.

The only thing he should've done differently is killed Gaige Grosskreutz too.
Grosskreutz is a very lucky man, however it depends how one looks at it.

He has to live with himself now over this with a physical impairment. The other 2 losers were put out of their misery and paradoxically may have gotten the better deal.

Hopefully soon, Kyle will be laughing all the way to the bank.

Someone needs to shoot him in self defense for looking so ugly.

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Is that Grosskreutz? What a mess it made!!!

Yes. What was he thinking??? He knew Kyle was heading to turn himself in

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

I haven't watched him testify.

One didn't really need to see all the padding in this case. The evidence spoke for itself.

It's a shame Kyle wasn't on hand with his first aid kit and sterile gloves.

He's a fucking idiot that cries like a fucking dork.

Ohhhh! I get it. You like the ginger pubes, don't ya, spanky 🔥🔥

My gosh! What an absolute moronic, sociopathic and psychotic A hole that leftist ranga is….

All this says to me is that we have become so desensitized to real life violence. I'm not saying that everybody would react in the same way. But I think if I actually took a life (regardless of the circumstances), I'd be shaking like a leaf and probably sobbing my head off. You can never unlive that moment.

"My life is over. I might as well dance with Johnny Slash!"

Unfortunately Mr. H, this is the level of intellect we get on here much of the time and how out of touch many are with the human condition.

That is why it is always a blessing to communicate with posters like you, Cheeky, Ms. Margot, Cornelly, Monicah, Lil, NZ'er and some others.

Likewise, Toasty!

Kyle has PTSD and is in therapy

He had a panic attack on the stand but the mongos like making fun of that

Terra Newell who was able to kill her attacker has PTSD also

Poor kid.

Same thing with combat soldiers who have PTSD. A lot of them become alcoholics or drug addicts and yet they are scorned. Makes me so goddamn mad.

I am unfamiliar with Terra Newell. Will watch the clip this weekend.

Same thing with combat soldiers who have PTSD. A lot of them become alcoholics or drug addicts and yet they are scorned

I myself see the combat solider trauma as operating on a different dynamic, especially in the latter part of the 20th century like Vietnam and Iraq. They signed up for the patriarchal dominated and conflict agenized military force. It comes with the job.

A lot of their PTSD trauma, while genuine, would also be born out of guilty conscience over mistakes they feel they may have made in doing what they did.

I don't wish to sound too harsh here and that was part of their process, but its the Army Jock mentality and consequence to go along with it.

There is an inherent need in some to want to fight and get into combat. There are more deeper psychological issues going on here and much of it is born out of anger too which doesn't help keep a rational perspective on things.

I've always hated the military mentality. And I saw the TV movie "Friendly Fire" with Carol Burnett and Ned Beatty. I would have been around nine. My dad misguidedly teased me that when I turned 18 I would have to sign up for the draft. I was undone. I could not be consoled. The idea of the draft makes me sick to my stomach.

Oops! Did your dad feel like a heel for saying that?

Not really. I think he thought he had a gay son on his hands. Oh, well.

He's lucky to have you for a son. I hope he realizes that by now

The idea of the draft makes me sick to my stomach.
I feel the same way. It is not in my nature.

I would rather be executed for cowardice, than have blood on my hands that is instigated by elitist and controlling government agendas. It is not how to act and treat others. The military is a very archaic mindset.

Pinky and Millie!!

Perhaps the most quotable movie ever made!

Image stands out better on my mac….🙃

They were so young and sweet 😊

Oh, The Women and Dirty John is very interesting

I'll post it and you can give it a watch sometime if there's any interest

https://www.oxygen.com/dirty-john-the-dirty-truth/videos?_branch_match_id=885440783705885845&_branch_referrer=H4sIAAAAAAAAA8soKSkottLXz6%2BoTE%2FNKynTSywo0MvJzMvWDypJijDOSXEsNgMAZnx4dyQAAAA%3D

To kill someone, especially in a moment of random attack, which is kill or be killed, must weigh heavily on many.

It is understandable what victims of violence go through and have to use violence in an attempt to get out of it. It is natural human instinct of self-preservation for many.

Many wouldn't understand and it is easy to say they should have done this, or should have done that, but when in the heated moment of a situation, there is no absolute.

It all can happen so fast

Young people like Terra and Kyle have youth on their side and adrenaline

Adrenaline, huh? That is interesting. I remember reading about a man who was swimming in the ocean and a great white shark got the man's leg in its mouth. That man kept his wits and his spirit and he actually started to pound on the shark's gills, which caused the shark to release the man and swim away. And it was like 14 feet long. OMG

The psychologists always used to talk about "fight or flight" in response to fear. Then maybe 20 years ago they added "freeze", which I think would be me. I know I have a big imagination, but I would say twice a week when I go to bed, I picture Chrissie. Brrrr…

I know I have a big imagination, but I would say twice a week when I go to bed, I picture Chrissie. Brrrr…

Now young man! You have a primal fear because of Jaws and especially Chrissie's death.

How would you feel if you do go swimming in the ocean? My point is, when one fears something, they can also have a tendency to manifest this fear into their lives as well.

No, you're absolutely right. With Chrissie, it's much more primal. I saw "Jaws 2" first. The first time I saw "Jaws" was at some store in the mall that was selling television sets and what happened to be playing at the time was the first five minutes of Chrissie's terrifying demise. I was unable to movie. I was probably 9 or 10. That scene was so briliantly done, directed for maximum fear.

I saw Jaws 2 - '78 first as well. You would have been far too young for Jaws and my folks wouldn't venture into it so I dipped out there in 75/76. They chose to see some John Wayne cop thriller instead of Jaws, which was the only other option at the time where we were visiting.

I had to really try hard to refrain myself from protesting this, as it wouldn't have gone down well with consequences for me with my volatile dad. Also we were on long weekend holiday and it wasn't worth ruining the relaxed mood.

I now often cite this major flaw in my upbringing in jest with my parents and tell them this is the only regret I have. Oh, and perhaps not taking me to see Grizzly too….

At least I still got to see Jaws at the cinema a few years after the fact of part 2.

I had seen snippets of Chrissie's death scene, as that was the major selling point of the film.

Well, no wonder that scene haunts you! You were just a kid

Oy. That scene really stuck with you!

I hope you switch to something like Millie or some dreamboat instead

I watch TV before I go to sleep. True Crime a lot lol

When I've fallen asleep while Law & Order:Criminal Intent is on I've had sexy dreams about Vincent D'Onofrio

Or maybe I could switch to "The Love Boat"! I would have some lovely, wonderful dreams for sure.

Vincent D'Onofrio is cute. I think Vincent and Mark Ruffalo look a little bit alike.

You're right! I didn't notice it before, probably because I'm more familiar with D'Onfrio's work than Ruffalo's

Vince has 7 inches on him

I remember watching a jury sentence a man to death for pre-meditated murder. What stood out to me was that most of the jurors were crying when the sentence was being handed down. What an awful predicament.

This is an immoral system designed by a corrupt establishment. Personally, I DO NOT agree with the jury system. These things need to be decided from the top, from the professionals who have traversed the legal system and are interested in the facets of law like in France.

Some everyday Tom, Dick and Mary Sue who are most likely simpleminded pleb gits, should not be put into a position of making these drastic life altering decisions based on an establishment game which is really just a faux dressage of justice.

People can request a bench trial where the judge decides

Some may not even know about this and lawyers can give dodgy advise too and not let their clients know all the options.

Young people especially

The whole gun culture in the US is alien to me, but the more I read about this guy, he just sounds like a fucking hero.

We could have done with this in the London riots when all those criminals were looting and attacking police officers.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fc9O19mUyhc

Rioters and looters are just a bunch of destructive amoral people

The British police need to be more heavily armed. Also, the Turks are fucking legends for fighting off this scum 😂

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fc9O19mUyhc

Disgusting