Kyle Rittenhouse : Former talent agent says Rittenhouse could become a millionaire

Former talent agent says Rittenhouse could become a millionaire

When he was acquitted of murder in shootings during unrest in Wisconsin, Kyle Rittenhouse went from staring at possible life behind bars to red-hot star of the right: an exclusive interview with Tucker Carlson and a visit with Donald Trump at Mar-a-Lago capped by a photo of both men smiling and snapping a thumbs-up.

For Rittenhouse, a year of legal uncertainty over whether his claim of self-defense would stand up has given way to uncertainty over what’s next. He told Carlson, in an appearance that spiked the host’s ratings by some 40%, that he hoped to become a nurse or maybe even a lawyer. He planned to “lay low” but would for sure leave the Midwest.

Even as Rittenhouse figures out his next moves, fundraising continues on his behalf, ostensibly to retire legal bills from his trial but perhaps in recognition that he may face civil lawsuits over the shootings. Rittenhouse has hinted he may bring defamation claims of his own, and could seek possession of $2 million in bail money raised by his supporters.

And some marketing experts say Rittenhouse — at least for a short while — may be able to leverage his story into lucrative paid appearances and even a book.

“I wouldn’t go near it on a number of levels,” Ric Bachrach, CEO of branding and marketing company Celebrity Focus, said. “But somebody out there is going to want to tell his story.”

“He could easily secure a seven-figure book contract,” said Andrew M. Stroth, a former talent agent and an attorney in Chicago with no ties to Rittenhouse. Rittenhouse, he said, “could monetize his brand and potentially make in the millions.”

Re: Former talent agent says Rittenhouse could become a millionaire

Shocking that he's free to go and they didn't try him for lesser crimes. He'll have his 15 minutes of fame with the right wing media i'm sure. The rights new hero is a killer, says it all, doesn't it.

https://mightdeletelater.freeforums.net/

Very well put.

Is it creative to have an uncreative signature such as this one?

Only shocking because you are a retard

I am beginning to think I am too NICE to folks round here.

Shocking that he's free to go and they didn't try him for lesser crimes.
They didn't go for lessor crimes, because the evidence didn't purport to as such.

If the DA had not gone so hard in the first place over the incidents and the leftist media hadn't lied, Rittenhouse could have initially been given lessor charges and a deal could have been made, even if still self-defense.

As it stands, it organically played out as it needed too and for the slandered Kyle hopefully…….

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

blood money

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon!

I was being sarcastic.

I hope he does, and I hope he nails the crooked MSM's hides to the wall!

Get your shot! I got mine!

Re: Former talent agent says Rittenhouse could become a millionaire…

👍

"THAT'S SOME BAD SHIT, HARRY!".

What a messed up world we live in. If he actually cashes in on killing 2 people then he is unquestionably scum.

👍

I wanna take the butt of a shotgun
and beat your face in.

It's a great world, and the USA is an even greater country where you employ your constitutional right to defend yourself against thugs from Antifa, Burn Loot Murder, and other scummy Leftist Gangs!

And if you don't believe in that, you're a fucking Leftard scumbag!

👍

What a messed up world we live in. If he actually cashes in on killing 2 people then he is unquestionably scum.
K

A messed up world, is one that turns its citizens into frenzied thug lunatics in the first place and then have a biased and slanted MSM plugging lies and deceptions based on a duplicitous narrative, which promotes itself as righteous, virtuous and full of justice.

Stupid gun laws allowed for this kind of thing to happen and not to mention the pigs in the first place, who are no better than criminals at times. And lets look at where the broken and corrupted attitude and behavior is stemming from in the first place. It can only come back to one source and it begins with BREEDERS. Do you deny this?

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

Yeah, what an exciting book.

"My friend got me a gun which I had illegally. I went to Wisconsin and shot and killed two young men. Wounded severely a third. I got off with self defense in court. The End."

Watching paint dry is going to be more exciting than this shit of which we already know the story of.

He had a gun legally. That's why the judge threw out the gun charge. He exercised his constitutional right to defend himself against a bunch of scummy thugs who were attacking him, and won a great victory for all of us! So yeah, I hope he ends up STINKING RICH!

You side was wrong and LOST! Get over it, and get on with your life!

According to the following, he did not have that gun legally.

Rittenhouse's friend, Dominick Black, 20, of Racine, faces two felony counts for illegally buying him the gun used in the deadly Jacob Blake protest shootings.

https://www.wisn.com/article/change-law-that-allowed-rittenhouse-to-carry-weapon/38404698#

According to your article, he DID have it legally, numbnuts.

Explain why it was illegal for the buyer to purchase the gun and how it was legal for Rottenlouse to be in possession of it.

Also explain how one can have a gun someone else buys for them without the one who ends up with it did not have to go through a background check.

He had the gun legally, numbnuts.

Just as I thought.
You nor anyone else has ever shown with no doubt that he had it legally.

He was under age when he had it.
No background check.
Someone else bought it for him.

He had that gun the same way a criminal does when he buys it from an illegal dealer.

Okay numbnuts. Since you're obviously going to continue to cry and whine about this, here is the proof that he had the gun legally. For the gun to be illegal, the barrel would have had to be shorter.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/explainer-judge-drop-rittenhouse-gun-charge-81285031

And this article is from ABC News, a notorious Leftist Fake News Outlet to boot!

So the judge threw out the weapons charge. Kapish, numbnuts?

Basically, how to become a millionaire: go to a rally on the opposite side of the political spectrum as you, taunt them, and hope they attack you, so you can shoot them and have it be ruled self-defense.

Some ideas.

Go to an anti-gun hippie rally and carry a large semi-automatic rifle right in front you. Make sure they all see it. If gun is hidden in a briefcase or something it defeats the purpose. They have to see it. You want to make a point. When rally members see you there see you they have to know you're not one of the anti-gun hippies but that you're on the other side. Wear an NRA or "Don't Tread on Me" shirt for good measure.

Bang, Bang, Done, Money.

Monster, how should I feel? Creatures lie here, looking through the window.

You're LYING again. He did NOT taunt anyone. He was attacked by a bunch a scummy thugs, and he exercised his constitutional right to defend himself. And in court he won a great victory for all of us. And I hope he gets STINKING RICH, bitch!

And if you're against any of that, you're a fucking Leftard moron!

Your side was WRONG and LOST in court! Get over it and get on with your fucking life! The more you harp about it, the dumber you are.

He was pointing his rifle at protestors dipshit.

That’s like walking into a bar and aiming your gun at someone, then crying because they attacked you lmao

He pointed it at his attackers, shit for brains! It was SELF DEFENSE, and this was proven in court, you dumb fucking Leftard!

👍

That guy is a fucking Leftard moron!

Wow you are incredibly dumb, there was footage of the fag pointing his gun at the crowds before he was approached.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes. Your kangaroo court is of no importance, your justice system is broken anyway.

Touched a nerve there, didn't we, moron?

Nice ad-hominem, I can see you’re too emotional to research basic facts yourself.

What a dumb, cowardly cunt.

Let's see the footage

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Patting your sock account on the back, cunt?

Keep melting down like a spoiled little brat, asshole. It's truly hilarious!

ab_channel=RHajmand

🤣 🤣 🤣

Patting your sock account on the back, cunt?

Look I can post GIFS too fag

^^ me verbally and rhetorically whooping your ass over and over again with each response, LOL classic

Wait. What?! You're a woman!

My password is password.

That's BlablaBlackShit crying, doofus.

It’s called google dumb cunt

Sore loser pussy can't back up their claims

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Not my responsibility to do research for ya, it’s basic facts of the case you should already know

Considering you're a rape apologist, I wouldn't expect anything of substance coming from you

I won’t apologize for verbally raping you, no

Oh my, you're so tough it takes my breath away