Michael Jackson : I haven't been here in a while….

I haven't been here in a while….

But I'm going to miss this board. I've met lasting friends here. And I've come to know that despite our differences of opinion, some of the nicest people on IMDb are right here.

I apologize for any pain I have caused. And I thank you for the smiles and friendships.

Re: I haven't been here in a while….

I'm missing this board and everyone on it already.

Me too...

Johnny Carson: "It's been so hot lately that Michael Jackson is wearing a seersucker glove."

It hasn't gone yet ffs.

I feel the same way. I just signed the petition to stop it. I hope that will help.

Johnny Carson: "It's been so hot lately that Michael Jackson is wearing a seersucker glove."

I'll miss you, too!

I don't think the petition will help. Over on the politics board they've been posting more of Col Needham's explanations of why he's doing this (from the "Help" board, I think), and you can see it's about Amazon (the company Needham sold it to) and money. They know people are angry and disappointed, but they don't care. It's a business decision. Amazon bought this place for marketing purposes. Needham kept it for his livelihood and for the prestige the Pro side gives him: nerdy guy is a Hollywood player, or something. Needham's never liked the message boards. The people wanted them, but he wasn't willing to put in the time or hire the people to keep it running properly, and Amazon definitely isn't. So they let it die. One of the biggest sites on the Internet, and they'll let it die.

My guess is that th 2000 ere are plenty of places for fans to meet up out there. You folks would know where they are better than I would. I'd take this time to have an informal vote on which one is the best, and you all just move the show over there. To keep the trolls at bay, you could do all that with PMs.

Good luck, and God bless you!

Don't fret, queersberry, you'll continue to have plenty of opportunities to shill for your beloved pedophiles and trannies. New opportunities popping up all the time.

Ms. pianoplay16, you are, without a doubt, one of the most hateful people to walk the face of the earth. And for the old-timers here, you just proved how out-of-touch you are. But the important thing was to spew hate and bile at me. It seems facts have never been as important as hurting people, for you.

Let me tell you something. I'd argued as strenuously with the people here as I ever did on the Mel Gibson board. But when I wanted some people to pray for my granddaughter when she was facing a dangerous operation, I didn't go to the folks at the Mel Gibson board. I came hat in hand to the people here. My gut told me they wouldn't react like you and some of the others at the Gibson board would.

I was right. They offered support to someone they had no reason to want to support, and they asked for updates on how my granddaughter was doing. Spit on these people all you want, but you're showing your ignorance when you do.

And if you don't know that the closing days of these message boards should be about the people you've come to know over the years here, I can only pity you.

Snooze Alarm and I were talking about you.....we remembered a g da0 entlemen with a granddaughter who was ill but we could not remember his name. He also mentioned that you had back problems....hope they are under control.

I hope that your granddaughter is doing well.

"Snoozy"! I hope he's well! Brilliant writer!

The back's a mess; the granddaughter found a slimer boyfriend that hooked her on drugs. And when she was getting her life back together and had a plan to go to school to become a nurse, she ran into another boy who had other plans for her. Please pray that she gets her life back on track.

I hope things are well with you and yours! And say hi to Snooze Alarm for me!

Sorry the back is still giving you trouble. Once it starts, back trouble can be a lifelong ordeal. I have some pain from a fall and bought a device that you place on your thighs after you lay down...then you press on it and it will separate the vertebrae to relieve pressure. It causes a bit of soreness at first but with continued use it does help.
Sorry to hear about your granddaughter's choice of companions. Hopefully, she is just going through a phase where the "bad boys" appeal to her.

I will tell Snoozy you said hi!

Hi both of you. ;)

Scariest words in English: Were from the federal government and were here to help. R. Reagan

Hey, Snooze! Hope things are well and you're safe and sound!

You really are pathetic.

It's been years, but I hope you've finally gotten over that seething hate I always saw you spew on these boards.

And here we are in a new world where your brand of insults just won't fly. Whatever do you do for responses now?

Hi Talitha, stopped by to see if Tigereyes ever posted here.

"This is the way"

Well well well Hello there. wave3.gif

Hey lady - how are you and your moggies and your 2 men?
I now have 8 wickedkitties!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've missed you.

"This is the way"

My what?

Is this the same Tigereyes that was on the old boards?

"This is the way"

Yes but that was a looong time ago..

I don’t even remember having had 2 men lol sounds awesome. tongue.gif My cats are great tho. How have you been doing, wicked? How did you even find this place? It's pretfy close to how the old boards looked, but with much less posters. blah.gif

The 2 "men" I was referring to were your husband and youngest son.
Someone sent me the link to this board. I'm on IMDB.2, I used to be on Gooey's board and really enjoyed it but its no more.
I'm getting old and bitchy, WKD has been working from home since March 2020 because of the pandemic. My cat, Mikey Jackson, has kidney disease so we've been trying to make his days as happy as possible.
How's your writing progressing?

"This is the way"

Oh well, I gotta be honest with you. I'm probably not the one you know because I don’t have a son (or a daughter). Just me and my cats. biggrin.gif

Sorry about the confusion. It's so long ago, I thought you were someone I knew from back then when you mentioned the user name. I better change it. I hope you are not mad now.

No I'm not mad, it was a long time ago, the Tigereyes I "knew" was on the MJ a lot. You don't need to change your name. Both of you are cat lovers.
I'm 72+ and am often confused.🙀

"This is the way"

There was more than one Tigereyes on the other site. I was surprised at how popular a name it was. But they distinguished themselves somehow, like TigereyesMJ or something.

It's official – we're the last two to know about this place!

Doesn't surprise me, not on the pc that much anymore.

"This is the way"

I'm certainly not scouring sites like this. It was Tracy who put me onto it, but she thought one could only read the posts, not post on them. She's better at doing research on the internet than I am. She somehow found this place by Googling.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.