Michael Jackson : Carrie Fisher and the 1993 allegations: Her Meeting with Evan Chandler

Carrie Fisher and the 1993 allegations: Her Meeting with Evan Chandler

Actress Carrie Fisher, a former patient of his, wrote in her autobiography, Shockaholic, that he would allow her to come in for “unnecessary dental work” just so that she could obtain morphine, as well as put patients who were known addicts in touch with a corrupt anesthesiologist who would administer morphine in-house. Through the course of her “treatment” with Chandler, she says he would frequently brag to her about his son’s relationship with Michael Jackson:
“And so my “dentist” would go on and on about how much his son liked Michael Jackson and, more important, how much Michael Jackson liked his son. And the most disturbing thing I remember him saying was, “You know, my son is very good looking.”
Now I ask you—what father talks about his child that way? Well, maybe some do but (a) I don’t know them, and (b) they probably aren’t raising an eyebrow and looking suggestive when they say it. Over the years I’ve heard many proud fathers tell me, “My son is great,” or “My kid is adorable,” but this was the only time I’d ever heard this particular boast:
“My son [unlike most average male offspring] is VERY [unsettling smile, raised eyebrows, maybe even a lewd wink] good-looking [pause for you to reflect and/or puke].”
It was grotesque! This man was letting me know that he had this valuable thing that he assumed Michael Jackson wanted, and it happened to be his son. But it wasn’t who his son was, it was what he was: “good-looking.”

Re: Carrie Fisher and the 1993 allegations: Her Meeting with Evan Chandl

This man was letting me know that he had this valuable thing that he assumed Michael Jackson wanted, and it happened to be his son.

That way; if/when they filed charges against MJ; there would be a history of him telling people how Michael had always been hot for his son.

Johnny Carson: "It's been so hot lately that Michael Jackson is wearing a seersucker glove."

Its like he liked the idea of MJ f#ing his son.

SICK!

And another thing...he was a dentist that you went to for drugs.

Evan Chandler was not only an extortionist, he was a drug dealer.

It 2000 just keeps getting better and better with the Chandler family!

Maybe that's how MJ got to know him in the first place? As his painkiller drugdealer. I always found the 'car broke down' story a bit unbelievable.

Well, he had Arnie Klein for his drugs....didn't need Chandler.

As for the 'car broke down' story? Sometimes fact is stranger than fiction.

it was clearly a set up

still obsessing?