Michael Jackson : The Club of the broken record trolls

The Club of the broken record trolls

That would suit you guys... since you've been making the same jokes for years now.
Are you guys having meetings in summer? HEre's an idea : you guys should meet. Instead of logging in everyday and exchanging the same MJ jokes, you could have a week end together, watching MJ vids, drink wine and make jokes LIVE... and who knows? maybe a friendship could be born, or even a beautiful gay love story. Think about it, you would feel less lonely, and you would have real interaction with humans who share the same passion as you. Love you guys :)

Re: The Club
7ec
of the broken record trolls

Your trolling is so funny keep it up you just show the world the insanity of many Jackson fans. Isn't it time you brought back your Nena-Inuits account and use that to same the same things?

Re: The Club of the broken record trolls

oh someone is happy he's getting attention... sending me tons of private messages. Calm down... I have a boyfriend dear (even "selfish, self-entitled, narcissistic" girls can get one).
Insanity? coming from someone who's been posting here DAILY FOR YEARS... you beat me in the insanity department.

Just re read your paranoid rant nobody beats you at the insanity race but it is amusing reading what you do type and obviously believe you are positive proof that many Jackson fans have a few loose screws.

Hi hi hi Yeah right, seeing how fast you reply for someone who's supposed to hate MJ proves your daily (maybe hourly) presence on this forum. Pretty disturbing. WTF? what's the deal with you people? Did you get dumped by a girlfriend who was an MJ fan? There has to be something that explains your obsession.

Did you get dumped by a girlfriend who was an MJ fan? There has to be something that explains your obsession.

Instead of exchanging insults with each other, maybe Choober could indeed explain to us why he hates Michael Jackson. I am seriously interested to know.

Choober, you seem to comment on almost every thread, pointing out that MJ was a child molester, but your posts lack arguments. Please, try to be more articulate. Do you hate MJ because you think he is a bad musician or because you think he was a child molester?

I don't like Jackson and don't hide that fact, I don't like his music nor the way he clearly evaded justice and I especially don't like how his obsessive fans attack anyone who has an opinion they don't like or agree with.

I just had a look through the comments and I have commented on about a quarter to a third of the threads so you exaggerated with your assumptions there.

I didn't start off with insults... I've tried to actually have conversations with them, even if they've been insulting MJ on every thread for years. They 're not here for that.
One of them goes as far as to say MJ's dancing was ridiculous and that he was not talented at all.
Whether it's about his music or the man, they don't care for good conversation... they' re here to lash out, to get fans angry, to enjoy seeing fans justify themselves. In one word, TROLLING. What they enjoy the most of course, are the conversation about the allegat 2000 ions and his sexuality. They're obsessed with the man's sexuality. If a fan is naive enough to start a debate about it, they're having a ball.
I mean, look at that guy history : he has been coming here DAILY FOR MONTHS (even YEARS, I remember him)and he doesn't even like MJ. How sick a person has to be? you can't have rational conversations with people like that.

Yes you did start the insults just look at this thread you posted it just to start an argument.

I post when and as often as I like and don't need your permission to do so, the fact that my dislike of Jackson bothers you so much keeps me coming back again and it so clearly bothers you.

Of course sweetheart, you don't need my permission. I also don't need your permission to remind you how sick you are.

"the fact that my dislike of Jackson bothers you so much keeps me coming back again"

Wow I mean a lot to you if Im the reason you're here every day. I don't know what to say.

Not liking Jackson isn't sick you obviously have issues.

Where did I say it was sick not to like MJ? Coming here every day while not liking him IS sick sweetie... there's no way around it.

Commenting on something even if it was every day isn't sick whining about someone doing that almost daily and creating threads about it shows signs of mental instability. My posting history shows a wide variety of comments on various shows and people where your posting history just shows you arguing with people on this board, you really don't do the Jackson fandom any favors in your posting.

YOu're not "commenting", you're doing the same stupid jokes over and over again... and it's been going on for years.

Well if you still have contact with real people, ask them how healthy that is.

What stupid joke am I doing over and over please tell me? I tried looikng but can't see any of the same jokes I post over and over.

I see you still only whine on about the same imaginary garbage and even other fans ignore you now I guess they are ashamed with your poor trolling and making fans look stupid.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I've never called Jackson Michelle so you've resorted to making things up in your vain attempt to look normal and please tell me what jokes have I used over and over because I haven't used any jokes over and over, yet again you're making things up. You're delusional and seem to make things up as you go dear that with the homophobic insults just makes you look more insane.

Do u really think Im going to waste time to skim through every thread and quote your repetitive jokes about his sex life?
Why are you so obsessed with his sex life anyway?
You're a lousy excuse for a human being, and YOU make gay people look bad.

I have made no repetitive jokes and have never called Jackson Michelle and you know, you've backed yourself into a corner with false claims and can't back them up, typical obsessed Jackson fan who makes things up when it suits, lol.

I never joke about a castrated and grotesquely mutilated pedophile

Miss Michelle Jackson was so femme it roade its bicycle sidesaddle.

Lol

Oh yeah right it's the other loser who does always the same pathetic jokes and you laugh to them.... you're the one obsessed with MJ being gay and not being the father of his children. Each and every post is "he wasn't into women" and "they weren't his children". You guys are so boring and active on every thread... and I don't want to make any effort to differentiate you.
A creepy loser is a creepy loser.

Yes I laugh at jokes because I have a personality while you just whine on about others being trolls on this one board with your entire comment history, my comment history on the other hand is varied on subject and on different boards you sweety are the only troll here and you're not even a good one.

Did you vote for Trump? Their favorite word seems to be whine too. Anyone who disagrees with them is a whiner.

Johnny Carson: "It's been so hot lately that Michael Jackson is wearing a seersucker glove."

I told you previously I'm not American you seem to have a history of electing idiots and warmongers for president. Reagan, Bush father and son twice and now Trump. He'll soon be creating more enemies for you to start more wars with.

He's a tormented frustrated gay guy... very little chance of him voting for Trump.

No chance of me voting for Trump as I'm not American as I already said, it seems intelligence is something you lack.

Lol, you really thought I remember anything you said in the past.... stop flattering yourself.

You answered a comment posted over 2 months ago proving apart from having a poor memory and being unstable you're not too smart.

OR.... I don't care lol

More like you didn't realise.

Why do you Americans assume you're the only people who use the Internet? You show your arrogance with every comment like that there is a world outside the US pity your dumb president wants to shut it out which will leave you morons even more sure you're the only nation on the planet.

I know that www stand for the World Wide Web and I don't care where you are from you arrogant prick. My point is that you sound like one of ignorant pricks who voted for Trump. Besides, he claims that there was a bunch of illegal voting. I am glad you are not an American.

You are taking up space with your useless comments on my computer so I am going to put you on ignore.

Johnny Carson: "It's been so hot lately that Michael Jackson is wearing a seersucker glove."

Only dumb Americans would elect a leader like Trump the rest of the world would laugh at you if he wasn't so dangerous. I'm also so fooking glad I'm not American.

>>> Only dumb Americans would elect a leader like Trump the rest of the world would laugh at you if he wasn't so dangerous. I'm also so fooking glad I'm not American.

So how are things in Londonistan?

Scariest words in English: Were from the federal government and were here to help. R. Reagan

I have a friend that voted for him and I brought up some of the horrible things he had said and done.
She just chuckled and said that he didn't really mean it. A woman on tv said that it was unfair because he would not have said that if he knew he was being recorded. People were so busy bashing Clinton that they made excuses for him. I assumed we are the laughing stock of the world but in light of his performance; it has gone past that.
Hitler told the Germans he was going to make the fatherland great again too.
Oh, don't get me started.
Here is a funny video of a pussycat that Trump raised and trained to be just like him.
Get a load of this...it's funny.
https://www.viral-kittens.com/en/m/cat-attack-no-respect-personal-space-fitness-583.html?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=share&utm_content=sm_en_3
Here is the longer version on you tube with sound effects:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MI8KYhEzbwc

Gawd blimey it's proper good innit.

But how are you enjoying Shariah law?

Scariest words in English: Were from the federal government and were here to help. R. Reagan

No Shariah law in the U.K. If there was Trump would have put us on his banned entry list.

>>> No Shariah law in the U.K.

LOL!!! Good one!!!

Where did you get the idea that Shariah law operates in the U.K.?

Seriously? There's this new thing called the news. You should look into it.

Either someone's feeding you *beep* or you're attempting trolling.

No Shariah law here my friend.

Your computer must be pretty much obsolete if a few comments taking up space is an issue.

No....my computer is new but when space is taken up with garbage....I want to get rid of it.

Just like I am going to get rid of you.

You will never get rid of me.

Don't like learning facts then?

The rapidity of your replies keeps on impressing me :) Do you have an actual life?
Laughing at bad jokes and posting one-line comments to piss off people on different boards doesn't mean "having a personality". I used to have great conversations on IMDB, but because of people like you, it's not possible anymore.

Unlike you I have a life as my varie 1908 d posting history proves you just whine on this board making things up proving you lack a life. Nobody forces you to create dumb threads if you don't like the responses you get don't start them or ignore the respondents, IDGAF either way but I won't stop posting just to please you.