Pets and Animals : Poll: Who drinks 🐱 πŸ’© β˜•? Although, the 🐱 the πŸ’© comes-out of is NOT…

Who drinks 🐱 πŸ’© β˜•? Although, the 🐱 the πŸ’© comes-out of is NOT…

actually a 🐱!

, I 😍 🐱 πŸ’© β˜•!
0% 0 votes
, 🐱 πŸ’© β˜• !!
0% 0 votes

🐱 πŸ’© β˜•

β€œIF you made it to Heaven, your life was a SUCCESS! HOWEVER, IF you made it to Hell…your life was a FAILURE! YOU FAILED! YOU'RE a FAILURE!”!

Re: Who drinks CAT πŸ’© coffee? Although, the animal the πŸ’© comes-out of is NOT…

Ah yes, Civet Coffee, also known as Kopi luwak. I've heard of it, but have no interest in trying it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_luwak

Re: Who drinks CAT πŸ’© coffee? Although, the animal the πŸ’© comes-out of is NOT…

I seriously doubt that anyone here has because we is just too poor to do it as well as disgusted.

I think it is a status symbol among the rich and nothing more than that.
Kinda like an urban legend type of thing only in this case it is real.
"You haven't lived until you try this coffee!"
And then the one that tries it will say it to others etc.

https://www.businessinsider.com/kopi-luwak-cat-poop-worlds-most-expensive-coffee-taste-test-2018-11

Re: Who drinks 🐱 πŸ’© β˜•? Although, the 🐱 the πŸ’© comes-out of is NOT…

β€œIF you made it to Heaven, your life was a SUCCESS! HOWEVER, IF you made it to Hell…your life was a FAILURE! YOU FAILED! YOU'RE a FAILURE!”!

I wanna know who in the hell came up with this idea and thought it was a good one?
Just what made someone think of doing this at all?

"Gee, I wonder what coffee beans will taste like after an animal is fed them and shits them out."

They must have figured out to then sucker the rich by putting the label of "Gourmet" onto it.

They must have figured out to then sucker the rich by putting the label of "Gourmet" onto it.

πŸ’© ΒΏWho drinks CAT πŸ’© coffee? Although, the animal the πŸ’© comes-out of is NOT πŸ’©

πŸ’© Β‘PΓ³o is back! May your coffee be full of it.

I had a dream last night that I was in a sadistic concentration camp. We were only allowed to eat poo and drink pee. Civet coffee would have been a rare treat.

β¬  [center] [hr] [poll multiple] [s][/s] [sic] [sub]2[/sub] [sup]th[/sup] [u][/u]  

🐱 πŸ’© β˜•

by DrakeStraw Β» 2 days ago(October 18, 2021 08:43 PM).

Member since March 30, 2017.

"πŸ’© Β‘PΓ³o is back! May your coffee be full of it.".
I DON'T drink β˜•! I drink and 😍 β˜•! β˜• = coffee; β˜• = tea!

Wonder what kind of coffee those beans would make if they'd been through the human digestive system?

πŸ’© ΒΏWho drinks CAT πŸ’© coffee? Although, the animal the πŸ’© comes-out of is NOT πŸ’©

…if they'd been through the human digestive system?
I can see what's coming next: celebrity poop coffee, a natural progression from golden showers.

ΒΏ"Trump Dump Coffee" for Trumpers?

ΒΏ"Gaga Caca" for her fans?

ΒΏ"Perry's Berries" for her fans? ΒΏ"Halle's Berries"?

β¬  [center] [hr] [poll multiple] [s][/s] [sic] [sub]2[/sub] [sup]th[/sup] [u][/u]  

🀒

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🐱 Let's go, Brandon!
β–² Top