History : What significant events happened in 1947 and 49?…

What significant events happened in 1947 and 49?…

One in 47 and one 49. I'm looking two SPECIFIC events!

“IF you made it to Heaven, your life was a SUCCESS! HOWEVER, IF you made it to Hell…your life was a FAILURE! YOU FAILED! YOU'RE a FAILURE!”!

Re: What significant events happened in 1947 and 9?…

Well in the year 1947, I know a spaceship crashed in Roswell. In the year 9, Jesus got his first pube.

Re: What significant events happened in 1947 and 49?…

“IF you made it to Heaven, your life was a SUCCESS! HOWEVER, IF you made it to Hell…your life was a FAILURE! YOU FAILED! YOU'RE a FAILURE!”!

💩 ¿What significant events happened in 1947 and 49?

I don't know, but you can bet at least one of them happened in 🇳🇿 New Zealand.

[center] [hr] [poll multiple] [s][/s] [sic] [sub]2[/sub] [sup]th[/sup] [u][/u]  

💩 ¿What significant events happened in 1947 and 49?…

NEITHER of them happened in 🇳🇿 New Zealand! I STILL CAN'T see what you typed.

💩 ¿What significant events happened in 1947 and 49?…

I know, but there's no point in getting the right answer to one of your quizzes. It's more fun to get a wrong answer that makes a point. When you get the answer from a TV show and ignore more solid sources, you are no quizmaster.

BTW, there are too many correct answers to this one. I'm even sure some significant events happened in 🇳🇿 New Zealand in those years.

Are we supposed to guess random events from those years? Aren't you supposed to provide clues?

No clues (I'm going to be just like Larry "Furry" Croft and the ASSHOLE WarrenUnpeaceful WOULD give it away IF he knew what it was).

No clues (I'm going to be just like … the ASSHOLE …)
Just as I'm saying, you're a clueless ASSHOLE.

Unlike the other ASSHOLE you refer to, I'm unlikely to spoil any of your answers.

Alright, I'll give you ONE clue! Animals.

1947 in 🇳🇿 New Zealand

1949 in 🇳🇿 New Zealand

by DrakeStraw » 4 days ago(October 16, 2021 04:36 PM).

Member since March 30, 2017.

"I know, but there's no point in getting the right answer to one of your quizzes. It's more fun to get a wrong answer that makes a point. When you get the answer from a TV show and ignore more solid sources, you are no quizmaster.".
Yes, originally got one of the answers from a tv show, but I checked on it. Both are VERIFIED!

by DrakeStraw » 4 days ago(October 16, 2021 04:43 PM).

Member since March 30, 2017.

No clues (I'm going to be just like … the ASSHOLE …)

Just as I'm saying, you're a clueless ASSHOLE

Unlike the other ASSHOLE you refer to, I'm unlikely to spoil any of your answers.
"Just as I'm saying, you're a clueless ASSHOLE" < WRONG!! BUT YOU'RE an ASSHOLE!!!

"I'm unlikely to spoil any of your answers.". GLAD to read that!