Star Wars : Describe "THE EMPEROR" in Just 1 word ?

Describe "THE EMPEROR" in Just 1 word ?

Based on Everything that you have seen from him in All of the "STAR WARS" Movies that he was in ("THE PHANTOM MENACE", "ATTACK OF THE CLONES", "REVENGE OF THE SITH", "THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK", "RETURN OF THE JEDI", and "THE RISE OF SKYWALKER"), How would you yourself Describe 'Emperor Palpatine' in Just 1 word ?

Re: Describe "THE EMPEROR" in Just 1 word ?

Evil

lame

Lame as in crippled or lame as in bs and weak?
Whichever one it is, what makes him lame to you?

lame as in "old news" why use him as a villain again 40 years later?

I agree.

WTF was up with remaking ROTJ?

And cloning him was lame and silly.

"WTF was up with remaking ROTJ?"

There was an Emperor Clone in ROTJ?! A never before seen power between Jedi? A villain (Ren) obsessed with his murderous grandfather (Vader)? *looks around* "iT'S a reHash" is such a lazy argument.

sith

men are men and women are women.

seventh

Ruined.

If you don't mind me asking you this question, Are you saying that because of "THE RISE OF SKYWALKER" ?

Yes. I didn't like what they did with any of the characters they brought back, but I though bringing back Palpatine was the worst decision of all.

A lot of people say that they don't like the fact that the Movie did not reveal how Palpatine came back.

Whenever I hear that, I always shake my head and then give the same response which is "Well if you had been paying attention to the Movie then you would have heard Dominic Monaghan's character say that it was done by 'cloning' during the scene near the beginning when Poe reveals to the rebels that Palpatine came back".

I only saw the movie once, which was plenty, though I could have sworn I heard another character object to or pooh pooh that idea.

Bringing back a character or using cloning for anything is lame, weak and lazy writing.

Either don't kill Snoke in the previous one and save him for this or come up with a totally new super evil leader.

These guys had a chance to come up with totally fresh, new, and original ideas as Luca$h did for the PT but they blew it giving us a crappy remake of ROTJ instead that even included Ewoks.

"Either don't kill Snoke in the previous one and save him for this or come up with a totally new super evil leader. "

Blame Johnson for killing Snoke in the 2nd chapter of a trilogy. Abrams was forced to deal with that mess.

And if you are complaining about Palpatine coming back I guarantee you that you'd hate some random "totally new super evil leader" coming in at the last minute. Now THAT is a bad idea.

"And if you are complaining about Palpatine coming back I guarantee you that you'd hate some random "totally new super evil leader" coming in at the last minute. Now THAT is a bad idea."

I would accept it over this cloning nonsense.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Uh huh.

Oh yeah, he was super cool here:

Ancient.

Leoda Richards. The little old grandma lady who was in everything.

http://movie-dude.com/1Actors%20Pages/Leoda%20Richards.htm

Powerful

Smelly

Beware Of Things That Go “Fap” In The Night!

Unwelcome.

The Senate

That is 2 words.

Farcical

frank

men are men and women are women.