The Soapbox : Poll: Which Donna is real?

Which Donna is real?

Donna Arcadia
0% 0 votes
Donna Acacia
0% 0 votes
Same person, multiple personalities. Bitch is nuts as they come. She mistakenly believes it makes her more interesting.
0% 0 votes
Trollolol always be trolling.
0% 0 votes

The Lion does not give a fuck. Bring. More. Sheep.

Re: Which Donna is real?

@hungryinconway

I voted bitch is nuts.

The Lion does not give a fuck. Bring. More. Sheep.

Your little 4 inch pecker is still poking out. I see the numbers 666 embedded into the flesh.

I think she's a persona of someone else.

You can't fake that kind of crazy.

Ofc you can. You see it in movies everyday.

Those are scripts written by professionals over many months. Donna's crazy is spontaneous.

And your crazy is consistent.

I didn't have time to finish your vocaroo earlier!

Oh well. You snooze you lose.

Although I had some time to think about what you said, and you're right. I guess I'm not real on here. So no, none of the Donna's on film boards, including the one impersonating me on here, are truly me.

:)

But people in real life identified me. There are references all the time that I didn't notice.

But like, 5 years after the fact. I had completely forgotten. Someone leaked me to the real world. An underground club or something. Lol..cool huh?

Like the all these sports cars I kept seeing this year. Now it makes sense. I talked extensively about Madonna's music video What It Feels Like For A Girl. One of my first usernames on film boards was Ma- donna. So, all the sports cars were paying homage to my online identity. There's a mixed couple living in my neighborhood. They drive a sports car that resembles the one in Madonna's video. Theirs is yellow.

Whose persona is she, do you reckon?

Hmmmm. Off the top of my head I'd suspect she is a shared account. I think maybe klam is mostly in control because she got so anal over the whole green goo **** that time so she got mad to throw us off the scent, y'know? and I think maybe chickaboom does the vocaroos to convince people that "donna" is a crazy black woman or possibly bee.

Hmmm, interesting. thinking.gif

giveup.gif ramblings of a crazy woman.

Nah, you are not crazy. You are relatively sane compared to the rest of the lot here. no homo

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

None of them.

Grade "A" Fully Loaded
"Sexy as Hell"