Steve Allaby : Poll: Are you a fan of Steve Allaby?

Are you a fan of Steve Allaby?

Never heard of him
0% 0 votes

No, he looks like a weirdo
0% 0 votes

No, he smells funny
0% 0 votes

Yes, he turns me on
0% 0 votes

Yes, I want to marry him
0% 0 votes

Re: Are you a fan of Steve Allaby?

I wish he'd create more movie threads :)

(I almost asked what happened to him!)

https://www.scribd.com/document/382737647/MortSahlFan-Song-List

Alright, I will create a new movie thread now!

You look like the sort of fellow who spends his Saturday evenings torturing cats.

Hep: "I'll post a topless picture if you do the same ;)"

I like cats. I would never torture or harm an animal. I only torture people.

He's so sexy 😍

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Do you even get paid to post here, Autismo?

That's THE Steve Allaby, you stupid bitch! Show some respect!

The guy is an asshole. He's been posting off and on for a year or so. At first he was nice. Then he let those bitches Sophie and Kayla troll me.

And I don't like the movies he was over hyping as masterpieces. Now he has a really stuck up attitude with us! All because his name is listed on IMDb?

Fuck him and **** you.

were any of them about little girls????

I'm blocking you. Don't message me.

You kind of look like Bill Rothstein…
Bill-Rothstein-Young-1.png?fit=391%2C481&ssl=1

Yes, he is handsome like me…

Precisely!

I heard he was going to be the new admin yes.gif

He'd probably be a really good one yes.gif

sign me up

Smile and pass it on :)

🤣🤣

Dirka dirka

I wonder if you were one of the producers of Everyone's Talking About Jamie

I wasn’t, but I wish I was!

Oh, why is that?

Because it is a good movie and I liked it.

It was a good movie! I was pleasantly surprised! I give most of the praise to its director because nobody even cares about watching a nobody day dream about becoming a drag queen. The setting in a town nobody really cares about.

For example, Jaime's breakthrough at the consignment store. Okay in real life boring. Look at the set. Boring. But the screenplay, the script and actors brought all these emotions out of me. I cared about the characters. Having a dream, thinking that dream was unattainable. Not being taken seriously. Or the flip side. Wanting to help someone's dream come true because you are already there. You've done it yourself and you lost people you loved along the way.

That's just one scene that crosses boundaries of gender identity and sexual orientation.

An those songs. Awww. I don't normally get this enthusiastic about movies in general. Sorry.

thats gay.

i need to see how you look. if you're ugly then i can't be a fan of yours.

i imagine you look like this guy
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/WvdM3ds1-H0/maxresdefault.jpg

I look like a cross between Kermit the Frog and Shrek.

not miss piggy?

I wish I was as sexy as Miss Piggy.

do you like watching muppet babies?

I like The Muppet movies, but I don't watch Muppet Babies. Do you?

no. do you watch hello kitty and paw patrol?

I've never seen Hello Kitty or the Paw Patrol tv show, but I did watch both Paw Patrol movies. What about you?

why would i watch anything that is targeting for 3 year olds? i hope you have kids if you're watching these paw patrol movies. but maybe it's better that you're not around kids. i'm torn right now.

i still need an answer to my question. please answer me stevie.😂

What was your question?

do you watch paw patrol because you have kids?🤔

No, I watched the Paw Patrol movies because the animation looked well done and it had some good actors doing the voices.

you're a grown man who watches kids movies?😬

my son is 4 and watches paw patrol.

Your son sounds cooler than you. Does he have any good movie recommendations?

my son is cooler than me, but don't you think it's weird that you watch movies my 4 year old son likes? 🤔

qwerty said... my son is cooler than me, but don't you think it's weird that you watch movies my 4 year old son likes? 🤔
expand
Not really. A good movie is a good movie. A lot of adults love kids movies.

FilmboardsUser1 said... Not really. A good movie is a good movie. A lot of adults love kids movies.
expand
so lets clarify…

-you like watching movies that children like
-you are okay with child nudity in films
-you like commenting on the looks of adolescent girls
-you wish 11 year old girls a happy birthday on filmboards
-according to the another user on filmboards, you follow young models on instagram
-you like a movie called 'child bride'
-you think a child being naked in a film indicates they consented
-you think pooping on camera is not normal but naked kids are

do you expect us to believe this normal behavior?

qwerty said... so lets clarify…

-you like watching movies that children like
-you are okay with child nudity in films
-you like commenting on the looks of adolescent girls
-you wish 11 year old girls a happy birthday on filmboards
-according to the another user on filmboards, you follow young models on instagram
-you like a movie called 'child bride'
-you think a child being naked in a film indicates they consented
-you think pooping on camera is not normal but naked kids are

do you expect us to believe this normal behavior?
expand
Let me clarify:

I like good movies, regardless of if they are aimed at children or adults. I watch lots of R rated films, in all genres, old and new.

I am okay with all nudity, adult and child, male and female in films, provided it is tasteful and part of the story.

I don't think there is anything wrong with respectfully commenting on any actor's looks, male or female, young or old.

There is nothing wrong with wishing someone happy birthday, regardless of age or gender.

I do not have an instagram account and do not follow anyone.

I have seen Child Bride a couple times and own the blu ray. It's an entertaining movie from 1938.

I have never said that if a child is naked in a film that they have consented. You or I would have no way of knowing this, unless the child or parents say so.

Pooping on camera is not normal. Nudity is.

FilmboardsUser1 said... Let me clarify:

I like good movies, regardless of if they are aimed at children or adults. I watch lots of R rated films, in all genres, old and new.

I am okay with all nudity, adult and child, male and female in films, provided it is tasteful and part of the story.

I don't think there is anything wrong with respectfully commenting on any actor's looks, male or female, young or old.

There is nothing wrong with wishing someone happy birthday, regardless of age or gender.

I do not have an instagram account and do not follow anyone.

I have seen Child Bride a couple times and own the blu ray. It's an entertaining movie from 1938.

I have never said that if a child is naked in a film that they have consented. You or I would have no way of knowing this, unless the child or parents say so.

Pooping on camera is not normal. Nudity is.
expand
-how is paw patrol a good movie? the animation is for preschoolers.
-children cannot consent to being naked in films whether or not their parents agree to it.
-do you comment on the appearance of underage male children the same way you comment on underage female ones?
-it's weird to wish happy birthday to an 11 year old girl you don't know.
-you going out of your way to watch 'child bride' is the issue.
-the other user said that you use to have an instagram account and you followed underage models.
-underage nudity on camera is not normal the same way pooping on camera isn't. you dropped the 'underage' part of that sentence.

qwerty said... -how is paw patrol a good movie? the animation is for preschoolers.
-children cannot consent to being naked in films whether or not their parents agree to it.
-do you comment on the appearance of underage male children the same way you comment on underage female ones?
-it's weird to wish happy birthday to an 11 year old girl you don't know.
-you going out of your way to watch 'child bride' is the issue.
-the other user said that you use to have an instagram account and you followed underage models.
-underage nudity on camera is not normal the same way pooping on camera isn't. you dropped the 'underage' part of that sentence.
expand
The animation in the Paw Patrol movies is very well done, the story is interesting, and the actors do a good job with the roles.

How do you know children can not decide if they feel comfortable being naked in a film? Are you a child psychologist? You are making assumptions and generalizations about all children, as if they were all the same.

I comment on a variety of actors, male and female, young and old. It really isn't your business who I do or don't comment on.

Wishing happy birthday to an actor you are a fan of isn't that weird or uncommon.

I didn't go out of my way to watch Child Bride. It's an old movie and is easily accessible to check out. Lots of people have seen it.

Nudity is a normal part of life, regardless of age. Films are telling stories about people. It makes sense that there may be instances where nudity of the characters is required.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

FilmboardsUser1 said... The animation in the Paw Patrol movies is very well done, the story is interesting, and the actors do a good job with the roles.

How do you know children can not decide if they feel comfortable being naked in a film? Are you a child psychologist? You are making assumptions and generalizations about all children, as if they were all the same.

I comment on a variety of actors, male and female, young and old. It really isn't your business who I do or don't comment on.

Wishing happy birthday to an actor you are a fan of isn't that weird or uncommon.

I didn't go out of my way to watch Child Bride. It's an old movie and is easily accessible to check out. Lots of people have seen it.

Nudity is a normal part of life, regardless of age. Films are telling stories about people. It makes sense that there may be instances where nudity of the characters is required.
expand
this has to be a joke. there is no way an adult man can make excuses for watching paw patrol and call it a good movie.

i haven't seen you put any posts on little boys. i know i haven't been on this site long, but i haven't seen it. can you direct me to any posts where you wished a little boy a happy birthday.

a child cannot decide if they feel comfortable being naked in front of a camera because they're kids. they're brains are developed to make any sane decisions. you don't see 10 year olds get tattoos or drink alcohol, do you? a child naked on camera is gross, illegal, and grooming.