Food and Drink : Favourite sandwich?

Favourite sandwich?

Bread, filling, extras?

Re: Favourite sandwich?

Bacon and anchovy

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Someone on another board mentioned this, it's from a movie I think

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Post deleted

I like bacon and I like anchovies but I'll pass on the sammich

G G G G Gross Ms. Cheeks! 😱

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

Hehehe

Just kidding

Cheese burger
..onions Mayo and ketchup

…👔👍

NO,Nimda has to face his main pimp,deliciousfeet, before making any decision.
Lara Croft September 6, 2021

You like yer onions grilled?

Grilled are good…but I really like raw]yes]

I'm a pimp in every sense of the word BITCH! Better trust than believe'em

I like Walla Walla sweets

Post deleted

💜🙏👰 Wedding in 3 days!🐲㊙️🍜

Post deleted

Peanut butter and jelly on white bread.

ab_channel=Movieclips

PB&J with the crusts cut off!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🐱

I can't imagine Clarence Beeks letting Emilio use the office fridge to keep the milk cold. I never could have brought lunch to school and kept something cold like yogurt.

Don't need Roger Ebert or the paparazzi
Take on and already the county stop me
I hit hella licks man hella stagin'

Good point.

Post deleted

That's how George W. Bush eats them. I've never tried it.

That is nice and when I have it on toast, its with freshly made nut butter. Pistachio is my favourite and walnut butter is divine too.

Do you make the butter yourself by grinding nuts?

I don't make it myself, but yes, they go into the magi mix with a bit of oil.

An Italian Sub from Firehouse Subs or Subway.

Post deleted

Falafel with either tzatziki (or hummus), lettuce, red onions, and kalamata olives. Maybe tomatoes, though I’m not real big on those.

I live. I die. I live again.

Post deleted

Now yer talkin!

Post deleted

The turkey cranberry wrap at Wawa. 😍

Hark! Harold the angel sings.

Post deleted

It's in the grab & go section with the buffalo wrap and the caesar wrap. They're sold out of them a lot.

Post deleted

Post deleted

Started a new job with a nasty learning curve. Didn't want to bring my nerves over to filmboards. 😅

Post deleted

Thanks!! It's definitely my favourite of the jobs I've had so far, even if it's hard. It's got a learning curve in that it's a lot of new information related to a program that is completely new to everyone who enters the job, as it's something that only this company does. That's how it is at most jobs, of course – it's not special in any way. It's just my turn to be the new guy.

Cream cheese on it?

Nooo. I bet that would be tasty, though!

That's how they fix a turkey and cranberry sammich where I first had one

The call it a Pilgrim

Post deleted

Post deleted

Always evolving. I find one I think I love,then some other sandwich restaurant sells a sandwich that competes.

I guess tunafish sandwiches with sliced tomato on top are my favorite. After that is turkey or gyro

The day I tried to win, I wallowed in the blood and mud of all the other pigs. Just like you.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ybkU9yiFdVg

muffaletta
Italian - New Orleans

The muffuletta bread has origins in Sicily.

The muffuletta sandwich is said to have been created in 1906 at Central Grocery Co. on Decatur Street, New Orleans, Louisiana, U.S., by its delicatessen owner Salvatore Lupo, a Sicilian immigrant.

Another Italian-style New Orleans delicatessen, Progress Grocery Co., originally opened in 1924 by the Perrone family, claims the origin of the muffuletta is uncertain.

The traditional-style muffuletta sandwich consists of a muffuletta loaf[6] split horizontally and covered with layers of marinated muffuletta-style olive salad,[7] salami, ham, Swiss cheese, provolone, and mortadella.[8] Quarter, half, and full-sized muffulettas are sold.

The signature olive salad consists of olives diced with the celery, cauliflower and carrot found in a jar of giardiniera, seasoned with oregano and garlic, covered in olive oil, and allowed to combine for at least 24 hours.[11]

A muffuletta is usually served cold, but many vendors will toast it

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/88/4c/31/884c31a244ffb97e84f7b9d47d6f63d8.jpg

🌴🌊 Floridian 🎩🎵 New Orleanian • Chinese/Irish/German/French/Dutch • Blog

Re: Favourite sandwich?…

Cheese steak! But NOT a Philly Cheesesteak. I take a steak put some sliced cheese on top, melt the cheese and put it betweeen two slices of toast. I melt the cheese on top of the steak on my stove. The toast is bread toasted in my toaster.

YUM! YUM!! YUMMY!!!

My next favorite is the bacon cheddar cheeseburger!

“IF you made it to Heaven, your life was a SUCCESS! HOWEVER, IF you made it to Hell…your life was a FAILURE! YOU FAILED! YOU'RE a FAILURE!”!

Wholemeal or grain bread, cheese, pickled chutney of some sort, red onion and thinly sliced tomato.