The Dojo : Now for some balance, a desperate black woman

Now for some balance, a desperate black woman

I know some of you don't believe I'm Ellen, but I promise. I hope you enjoyed the previous 87 pics and description. The hanas and bunas will be out of business in 4 hours. So anyway, you just finished refreshing your baby's diaper in a public place. She's just chillin' on the cold, hard plastic changing table provided in nearly every lady's room in Western civilization. What's a good next step? Working on your selfie game while your baby goes into a stupor of boredom or annoyance or both in the background? Sure, that's one option.

Here's another one: pick your baby up off of her uncomfortable resting place and go about your day. When she's safely tucked into bed for the night, you're free to take selfies all freaking night if you want to.

It's hard to talk about the children of FB, but I can't help but feel major sympathy for the baby above. She is so over her mom's need to take the perfect selfie. We can almost determine from the look on the above baby's face that this isn't the first time she's been in this maddening situation. It may, however, be the first time her mom forgot to make sure that her bored-as-hell baby was out of the frame before she snapped a selfie.

100% Lesbian

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Now for some balance, a desperate black woman

you souldn't have deleted that comment

100% Lesbian

Uh, I'm sure that mother has been with that baby all day, holding her hand, watching her and making sure she's safe. So she takes a free moment to check her phone. What the hell is wrong with that?

Administrator
"filmboards is a bold experiment in free speech and anarchy"
I GameBoy

I think you're wrong. I think she probably leaves the baby with her mom or grandma.

I also think the mothers are on pills and pot most of the time.

100% Lesbian

Well all sorts of things are possible. I can only go by what I see there, a mother leaves the baby on the changing table for a minute so she can check her phone. I just don't see a problem.

Administrator
I GameBoy

she's not checking her phone. she's taking a picture of herself in a public restroom while her baby is behind her on a changing table.

even if it's not her baby, it's still strange of her to take a picture of herself there.

I dunno, if I was lugging a baby around I'd use a minute on the changing table to do things I need to do but couldn't because my hands were full. Also, this woman is no slob. How many women wear dresses these days? If she was in jeans and a tee you might have a point.

Administrator
I GameBoy