The Walking Dead : Shane and Lori shagging in the woods

Shane and Lori shagging in the woods

while Rick is trapped in a tank surrounded by hordes of walkers. remember that? 🤣

suck it.

Re: Shane and Lori shagging in the woods

One of my best friends calls Lori a whore for "betraying" Rick, but as far as she knew, he was dead. There's nothing wrong with what she did.

Your friend is an idiot.

👉👍👈

There's nothing wrong with what she did.

so true, bestie.

suck it.

Not at all interested in the show.

Just that it is nice to see a post that relates to it here on the right board!

Lol well, thanks for stopping by anyway

suck it.

That show had so much more to offer but we all gave up on it.

not me, dahlin' i'm rewatching the whole show as we speak.

suck it.

I meant, the show ended for good.

oh yeah, that's kinda sad actually. but we still have Fear the Walking Dead and The Walking Dead: World Beyond, plus that other zombie show which is even amazinger, Black Summer! that show is so friggin awesome and exciting, i couldn't sleep for days after a binged the first 2 seasons!

suck it.

When did you become an entertainment promoter? That shit is so lame, Sophie.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

while Rick is trapped in a tank surrounded by hordes of walkers. remember that? 🤣

Barely. I never re-watched a Walking Dead episode except that time for Beth. I remember Maggie walking into a parking lot during the day to lay down and sleep surrounded by corpses as Glen or somebody looked on from a roof. That was a head scratcher.

Bing.. Wobbledy wobble, wo-wo-wobble, wobbin'
https://vocaroo.com/1hz4nrSop8zd

oh my gosh that reminds me, Maggie did not care about her sister Beth at all! after the season 4 premiere when everyone got separated, the only thing Maggie did was risk her life and act completely obsessed with finding her boyfriend Glenn. i mean, even if she thinks Beth is dead, chances are her boyfriend is too, so why did she COMPLETELY ignore finding Beth and only thought about Glenn? like, u knew this guy for a year, but ur sister ur whole life and u act like that

fine fine, ok. so let's just excuse that embarrassing behavior. but when she finally found Glenn, and the group was together again, u have ONE scene of Daryl telling Maggie that Beth was kidnapped and then IN THE SAME EPISODE Maggie is all happy and giggly with Tara and Glenn. like, u just found out ur sister was kidnapped, maybe hurt or killed and u're all smileys and happy?

Daryl seemed to care much more about Beth than Maggie. heck, even Rick seemed to care more about Beth. WTF is wrong with this person??

Maggie would only grow colder and colder from then on and especially after Glenn dies and she's left with nobody. such a shame but, and this might sound horrible but it's true, it looks like karma is treating Maggie right in the end!? amirite?

suck it.

So rite!

Bing.. Wobbledy wobble, wo-wo-wobble, wobbin'
https://vocaroo.com/1hz4nrSop8zd

haha cucked.

What happened to the American Dream? It came true! You're lookin' at it…

lawl exactly

suck it.

She hated him anyway and was probably fucking Shane even before the shit went down. It was almost implied that was happening in the very beginning while Shane and Rick were riding around in the car. He was also a better father to the retard boy than Rick. Shane should have been like all Stand down little man, this bitch is mine now, fuck off and don't even look at my woman! We're gone bone now, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it!

Then Rick runs away crying then goes all mmc2 and converts his little buddy Glen-Chi into his personal ladyboy. Fuck Rick. Rick is a beta cuck.

that post made me laugh 😂

u are not wrong.

suck it.

But Shane is a good guy and a gentleman. That's why he let Rick have his used property back free of charge when he should have been charging him maintenance fees for doing his job for him, banging his ho and making sure his retarded boy didn't get himself killed while his so-called daddy was out frollicking around Atlanta with his ladyboy lover.

Ungrateful cunts.

ok now thats just mean. u are killing the vibes.

suck it.

Especially when he was raising Shanes daughter.

smh

suck it.

Lori was a Karen.