Sean Patrick Flanery : How is it possible for someone this hot…

How is it possible for someone this hot…

to be so invisible in media?

Why do I have to endure that all magazines are full of pictures of mediocre, half ugly, b actors, while this Adonis is absent? How can it be?

Re: How is it possible for someone this hot…

I agree wholeheartedly.

This is heavy, Doc.

The media is retarted??

Cas!Squad angel.gif
Supernatural=love4.gif Uploading....please stand by.....

I agree. When I saw Boondock Saints 2, I was a little freaked. His eyes were a little puffy and I was wondering if he wasn't aging well, but then I met him and he looks so handsome in person. He deserves more work, he's so nice, funny and a good actor :)

http://www.facebook.com/kbautz1

I totally agree with you guys!!! He is so underrated and unappreciated by Hollywood; it's sick the way they fawn over such mediocre actors with little to no talent while someone as magnificent as Sean Patrick is passed over. He is an awesome actor and a fantastic person!!! I was blessed to meet him at this year's Comic Con - now I can die happy!!!

He looks much better in real life than on the screen, that's for sure. He and Norman Reedus both do!

Grrrrrrrrrr! I feel you pain! He's so underrated. I love him and his movies and he always gives a great pe 5b4 rformance no matter what he does. What gives?

no idea but he is so much hotter than most of the "Popular" actors!]

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/JoeJonasFanPage/
wooo I'm in he movie 'Touchback'!

i agree as well. he is so sexy and a great actor!

if norman reedus is hotter in person than on screen, my head will explode if i ever see him in real life.

In my mind, I've already imagined our bodies entwining, defenseless and silent. smoke1.gif

LOL I know exactly how you feel. Norman is the most beautiful man EVER. End of story. :)

Go watch the Masters of Horror episode "Cigarette Burns." Norman Reedus is in it and is freaking delicious. The episode itself is one of the best in the series as well.

totally right, rose. just got cigarette burns from my netflix and o.m.g! he is positively yummy.

In my mind, I've already imagined our bodies entwining, defenseless and silent. smoke1.gif

Ok, don't have time to start a new thing but he has just been cast in Y&R...and I am so disappointed. LOVED him, but the new pic I just saw makes him look like ten year of bad plastic surgery. Sigh. Oh well......

YES NORMAN REEDUS IS VERY HOT IN PERSON!!! I LOVE HIM FOREVER NO MATTER WHAT

Too true and that goes for the both of them: SPF and Norman Reedus, who seems to be getting the coveted cameo here and there in tv this past year.

He got one in Hawaii 5-0 but he should have got one on Rizzoli & Isles.

"As the Philosopher Jagger said, you can't always get what you want."

Just saw him on Saw 3D. I agree he is hot and amazing.
But the problem is, he is not outstandingly hot and there are tons of other hot guys like him in Hollywood.
He need to work very hard to make himself stand out.
--
I am sick and tired of "the book is ten times better than the movie".
Just shut up please.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I love him so much and I can't believe that his career hasn't gotten as successful as it should have been. He is crazy talented and he's so beautiful.

The Masterpiece with this guy is for me 'Powder' - very sweet movie , and daymn he has the finest body in that movie, weird along the story , but awesome!

Tune in , turn on - Dont Burn out

Completely agree with you balehead74

Maybe the reason he's so invisible is because his attitude sucks. As far as I know he used to be sweet, but his personality seems to match his new face. I used to love this guy for how talented he was and how sweet/gorgeous he was, but I just watched a video on youtube where he was talking to a fan's girlfriend on the phone and jokingly yelled "CHEATING *beep* B****!" Kidding or not, that kind of personality is incredibly unattractive.

I just watched a video on youtube where he was talking to a fan's girlfriend on the phone and jokingly yelled "CHEATING *beep* B****!" Kidding or not, that kind of personality is incredibly unattractive.

Wow...can't take a joke can you? He was clearly doing it for fun and for show, and it certainly wasn't meant to be taken seriously. I saw that clip too and if you don't know how to laugh at something like that, it makes me wonder what kind of personality you have. I have male friends who do and say things like that all the time and I'm surprised that anyone would think it's a big deal. It's a JOKE. I'm guessing the girl on the other end of the line was laughing her ass off rather than taking it seriously...so why are you? Every single clip I've seen of him interacting with his fans, he is nothing but sweet and incredibly gracious. It's funny that you comment on his personality while being extremely judgmental, condeming him for a silly in-character phone call instead of basing your comments on his actual behavior as an individual.

He needs to work with the best in Hollywood if he wants his name to be big but me personally if he loves doing what he is doing now, who are we to say he should be doing otherwise?

I'd tell him 'KBO and don't quit unless b68 you want to quit acting'.

With all the focus on Brad Pitt, I can see why some of the more talented actors get overlooked.

VERY good question, balehead!!! We all know Sean is talented AND gorgeous. I remember he was in "People's" most beautiful issue when "Young Indie" was on. Boy, did he EVER belong in that issue!!! SIGH!!!!!

Do you realize how celebs must sell their soul to get in the very popular ranks?
That he isn't says he has retained something of himself, which is to be admired.

Real LOSERS spell 'loser' looser!

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.