The Soapbox : If I work, can I move to Freiburg, Southwestern Germany?

If I work, can I move to Freiburg, Southwestern Germany?

I guess I could apply for Guaranteed Minimum Resources benefits in Germany as soon as I can after that. I have to be there to apply, I mean.

Guaranteed Minimum Resources benefits pay for you to live without working, like if you have a problem.

https://ec.europa.eu/social/main.jsp?catId=1111&langId=en&intPageId=4556

I get tired after working awhile from pills I'm trying to get off of.

I think the working and living conditions must be better in Germany.

I wonder if I have to have money upfront, including for the $1000 plane ride. If you have a Bachelor's degree, you can live for free for 6 months while looking for a job.

My parents were gonna let me move out and said to wait when I said I could move here, and now they got sick and died.

Floridian & Westerner
christinabarrett.com

Re: If I work, can I move to Freiburg, Southwestern Germany?

Im pretty sure that Germany does not accept Americans as down on there luck refugees, there for I doubt that you could apply for any free money from Germany. Christina,I hate to be strong worded here,but other then maybe a holiday to Germany,there is no living in Germany in your future,you need to settle down,stop making excuses, get your medications right, get your health checked over, get a job and maybe one day you can live on your own and live a fairly normal life.But for now, you have to face reality and put these dreams behind you.

In The Global Village,The Village Idiot Resides.

I wonder what would have happened if Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005) never become so controversial.

Right, my Germany dreams are dying.

Floridian & Westerner
christinabarrett.com

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Yes.

I don't want to move their by marrying a German man.

Floridian & Westerner
christinabarrett.com

Aren't you about 35 years old?

You've never had the urge to have sex with someone? I think this is why you're crazy because you haven't had the one thing all humans require.

I got rejected.

Floridian & Westerner
christinabarrett.com

From what?

Life

Those Germans are so fucking efficient.

Alba gu bràth

Shit happens.

Why do you need to move there right now? You can do it in 10 years.

Maybe by then it will be less full of violent Muslims.

Sophie lies.

NO.

Nope. Nein.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🐱

I couldn't find many jobs I qualify for. There were more years ago, I think, at least this one. I wanted to take it.

Floridian & Westerner
christinabarrett.com

I certainly wish you luck in this "Job Search".

You are going to need it! Why are you even thinking of moving to Germany?
You do not speak the language…. It will take a great deal of time before you do learn it!!!
You ignore any advice we give you….

Find that Ohio Border! After that??? Germany!!!!

I wish you the very best when you manage to find your way there.

Let all of us know about how your trip was.

Be sure to let us know if you have actually been successful in finding a job?

a place to live??

government funding???

PEOPLE WHO TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY??????

You need help. You need a doctor.

You asked a pretty question; I've given you the ugly answer.
Fasten Your Seatbelts….
It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night!

Yes! There are jobs that allow for you to relocate first and sometimes funds before you start.

Yea, I don't see how I can learn another language. I'm trying Rosetta Stone. Someone here said to move to Germany to learn German. They have scholarships and free public colleges.

I see a caseworker tomorrow morning, maybe I'll ask her. I see a psychiatrist Friday morning, to refill medications.

Floridian & Westerner
christinabarrett.com

I see a caseworker tomorrow morning, maybe I'll ask her. I see a psychiatrist Friday morning, to refill medications.

This is a start. I wish you all the best.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

Thanks!

Floridian & Westerner
christinabarrett.com

Are you telling the truth, or are you just telling us what you think we want to hear???

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

The truth!

Floridian & Westerner
christinabarrett.com

Ha ha exactly

Read her next threads and see how they'll have nothing to do with what you said

Read her next threads and see how they'll have nothing to do with what you said

Of course they don't.
She is enjoying the attention. How many times a day does she post???
She isn't interested in our help. Let her work it out on her own.
If she really is having trouble adjusting in Ohio, she has had enough advice. Let her sort it out. I'm done with this.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

Post deleted

Okay!

Who knows! Who knows what they know? It will certainly be something of an ice breaker.

Yea, I've been wanting to go to sleep earlier, or I will be tired in the morning, even too tired to want breakfast. I feel bad every day, like every day is a battle just to feel good, as I used to in this way.

Floridian & Westerner
christinabarrett.com

Post deleted

Maybe, I'll ask for a lighter dosage.

Floridian & Westerner
christinabarrett.com

Post deleted

If I were you, I would build a savings up here first.

I do not understand why you don't want support with employment from organizations for people on disability. You would be getting paid, typically, for a low stress job.

So, do that, save, practice music for a year, etc.

Also, I do not understand who gives you your pills. And, you tell us everything else and I would like to know what the pills are.

The reason is that not all pills must make you tired.

I will tell you what, I don't take allergy pills, although I have severe allergies, because they make me tired. Many psych meds have a lot in common with allergy pills.

Also, I do not drink coffee because it makes me wired, then tired. So, I avoid and just use natural energy.

My point is, that I am a big strong man and can't function on coffee let alone some weird psych med. So, I am curious.

Please don't mess with her. She seems to be at a fairly decent place right now. She has a case worker and a doctor. Leave her be. Stop giving her ideas that are based off your "experience".

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

Post deleted

Thanks. That is pretty much the sort of response I expected.
Sadly, I had hoped for something a bit more mature.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

I don't get a lot of money to save.

Well, my diabetes pills make me tired, too, and I think most psychotic pill options would, as well.

Floridian & Westerner
christinabarrett.com

Are you on Metformin?

I wonder why it makes you tire. I have never heard of anyone complain of that.

I wonder if it's giving you low blood sugar.

Anyway, going to the gym and getting down to your real weight would likely eliminate the need for those meds.

Psych Meds:

You are right, most psych meds for psychosis would make you tired.

Some do not though and so you end up with mental clarity and the motivation from that gives you more energy. For instance, work motivates me a lot and so thinking about it gives me energy.

However, if I have a lot of worries, like about my gf's health issues, etc I am more spaced out, so I am tired and not motivated. If I am really worried about something, I get really sleepy and exhausted.

My point is that mental clarity, meaning you can keep your mind on a topic, is VERY important.

In the past, I mentioned Invega Sustenna and that's an injection. It's good because you can forget about it for a month.

However, it sounds like maybe you never tried psych meds, so that might be too extreme. Pills are better to start in case you have a reaction. An injection of something you aren't used to could be unpleasant.

I believe that you can largely beat your psychosis symptoms by trying hard. Meds could help though!

I believe that you are smart. You write very eloquently when you post and that's why I think so. I believe that if you would take some steps to get a little job, join social Meetup groups, and stuff like that you could build your confidence and concentration.

I believe you can get out of your situation.

I'm not sure.

I hope I can get out, but I keep feeling affected via people monitoring me in private.

Floridian & Westerner
christinabarrett.com

What's so special about you that people have been monitoring you for years?

Nothing.

Floridian & Westerner
christinabarrett.com

As I've said, if you can reject worrying about things like that, your motivation will go up.

In real life, the government can actually read your email, listen to your calls, etc. It's a fact.

However, I don't worry about it because I never write anything weird, illegal, etc in my email and I just have business calls or talk to my gf on the phone. So, if they are monitoring me, they are learning that I'm a nice person.

What could anyone be learning about you in private that you would be ashamed of?

I would bet, not much.

My aunts seem anxious to say I'm nothing, since they knew me since I was born.

Floridian & Westerner
christinabarrett.com

Didn't I say that you were getting abused mentally since you were a kid?

Jay Haley, a famous therapist, explained that is how some kids develop psychosis.

I posted that awhile ago.

The reason I know these things is because they happen over and over and over.

Today, I was reading about some serial killer, just by chance, and his childhood is EXACTLY like this ten year old client of mine. His mother told me he acts like a serial killer.

Meanwhile, the cause of the kid's problems, his mother is a horrible bitch. The serial killer had a horrible bitch mom then started murdering women.

There are no new problems.

The secret to your issues are to, communicate honestly, and do good things that make you feel like a valuable person.

People seem to just want to see that you think life is shit and you cover it up with some fake-seeming aesthetic clothes and girls with their slapstick makeup, to cover their shit up.

Floridian & Westerner
christinabarrett.com

This is a fantasy. Let it go. You're never going to be able to move to Germany. And even if you did, it would end badly, probably with destitution and deportation.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Slava Ukraini

If a person starts working toward saving money, going to the gym, having a little job, etc and it's so they can got to Germany—-maybe they won't want to go.

Maybe they will enjoy the life they set up for themselves here.

If they don't set up a life here, then Germany will always seem better.

Know what, I agree.

And the reason people view her ambitions about moving to Germany as far fetched is because she doesn’t have those fundamentals handled.

Christina, I hate when people talk about me while I’m in the same ropm as if I’m a child. If you get that stuff under control first, you’ll make your goal of moving to Germany realistic. Right now, though, you’ve gotta be present and accept here you are and the work you have to do to get elsewhere.

Sophie lies.

I hate when people talk about me like that too.

I used to hate Philly and moved away TWICE but I realized that it's where the action is and where I need to be.

Christina isn't seeing any action and if she got some going in Ohio, she might save to do something else, or she might end up feeling needed.

Whatever the case, it's okay to have dreams. However, it's not okay to do nothing to attain them. If you work at it, then you might develop other dreams.

People keep shooting her down.

One thing known to cause Schizophrenia is your parents constantly shooting you down. So, people continue to do that here too.

Post deleted

I don’t see any incongruency between what you’ve said and what I said. Her dreams are farfetched because the fundamentals you’ve outlined aren’t in order. Once they’re in order, her dreams become more realistic.

Sophie lies.

Post deleted