Current Events : Poll: Was Benzos wrong to go to space?

Was Benzos wrong to go to space?

A lot of comments are about how the money could’ve been used to do other more productive things, like giving money to the unemployed.

he was wrong
0% 0 votes
he was right to fly to space in a giant cock
0% 0 votes

Please discuss.

Re: Was Benzos wrong to go to space?

It was a giant penis!

There is no way around it.

What I think is dumb is that he was in space for what, minutes? I thought they would be up there for a bit.

So, he did what John Glenn did, or whoever, over fifty years ago? He was in space for a minute?

Seems worthless.

Perfect time for Amazon workers to take a bathroom break.

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

Don't you mean "Go back"

They guy has more money than . . . anyone . . . and a huge ego to boot. He should have invested it in making his employees' lives, particularly the warehouse workers, better. Those guys don't last long.

The Troll Detector

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Yeah. Dude has enough money to end world hunger and still have a few billion left but decided it makes more sense to do this stupid vanity project instead.

I think it’s his own personal choice how he spends his $ but I agree.

I suspect he’s investing in legacy with this stunt. Going down in history. That doesn’t happen if you feed the needy.

Please discuss.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

He should be unwillingly milked and given to sperm banks throughout the world.

It was ONLY 55 Million spent on this stunt. Lottery Winners blew more than 55 Million on lavish things. Jeff is the richest man in the World. He is worth over 190 BILLION.. When you think about it, it's the equivalent of spending $500 on a Night out for you and your 4 Friends.

You know, I ASSumed the fight cost a lot more. That’s not so bad.

To be honest, when people think of “richest man in the world is worth $200bn,” they assume it’s in cash. It’s actually in less liquid assets, like stock. It’s not like the guy is hoarding $200bn in cash that could be spent on the poor.

I’d guess he’s hoarding $100mn cash.

Please discuss.

i dont think anything of value will accrue to humanity because of these private flights. mastering the physics required to go outside earth's orbit lies beyond these endeavors. it's gutsy to do what these bored billionaires are doing, and bezos's flight on a rocket surpasses what branson did in his "space plane" both in altitude and in risk.

it's all about ego. bezos claims world's richest and now world's richest PLUS holder of private flight altitude record.

time for the pundits, the disaffected, the disenfranchised, the disheartened, and the disenchanted with everyday life problems to point the fickle fingers of tsk-tsk on this micron percentage of mankind blasting off into sub-orbital space only for personal gain.

most americans made bezos through amazon purchases. shouldnt he repay us with discounted rides into space??

Nope

Jeff Bezos was not wrong to go into space.

Any time somebody does it, it is an amazing accomplishment.

He should have spent this money on more murals and statues of George Floyd. The rich white man always trying to bring us down.