The Soapbox : skinny pics of me

skinny pics of me

i wanna get even thinner than i was here, how can i do this?

ill post some more but you get the general idea the pic of me in the nirvana top was when i was 19 coming 20 id like to be that sorta weight bit skinnier though now

Jesus Christ is Lord ✝️

Re: skinny pics of me

look fat there actually wasnt though for my height, but still i like this pic

Jesus Christ is Lord ✝️

Jesus Christ is Lord ✝️

Jesus Christ is Lord ✝️

You were still sweet in last pic.

honestly all before those anti psychotics!!!

Jesus Christ is Lord ✝️

how can i do this?

The same way everybody else does, thru good diet and working out, but it wont happen overnight Miley, it will be months before you start to see a loss.

To do it in less than a year you would have to be serious about working out, im talking as soon as you wake up, dont even eat, spend 2 hours on the treadmill first, and EVERY DAY too. You would have to spend at least 8 hours of the day working out ( at LEAST )

You dont have to work and have no other commitments as far as i can tell so you are in a good position to do this.

I too regret the fact that for the last 3 years i have done no working out despite having all the time in world to do so, i could have a body like Chris Pratt by now

But yeah, thats how you do it, Miley.

I am not serious no more, no

Yeah but how about just stopping eating ? Like until I get skinny ? What if I really really just drank coffee and water for a few months ? And really did it for real ? I feel a dare or a bet coming on about me being able to do this or not

Jesus Christ is Lord ✝️

well i am no expert but i reckon that would be rather unwise, plus you gotta think about your mental state. You have a mental condition than affects your impluse control, if you starve yourself, you WILL get hungry obviously, and due to your poor impluse control you WILL end up ordering pizza or chinese or battered potatoes or whatever you irish like, or you will binge on other foods. I do this too, so im not judging you.

Plus, the coffee would have to be sugar free too, and coffee without sugar taste like burnt asshole. Is that what you want Miley? to start every day with a cup of burnt asshole?/

some advice, buy a treadmil or rowing machine if you dont already have one, its not like you have to save your money for bills now is it! everytime you get on it just think about all the insults you get from here and any you may have had irl, sear them into your brain for inspiration.

Dont like greens? well JUICE them! make a nice fruit smoothie everyday with porridge oats, frozen strawberrys and add a few small carrot sticks and a bit of broccoli to it, you wont even taste it!

and for a bit of extra motivation, if you lose 20 pounds by 2022 i will personally fly to Dublin and allow you to give me an extra spitty blow Jay? deal? now get o that treadmill!

You knotty man

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Im trying to inspire her to reach her dream

👍

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

i was actually on the treadmill for nearly an hour and the neighbours complained about the noise cause it was late

Jesus Christ is Lord ✝️

I thought you lived in a house?

fucking disgusting

Miley you were too skinny. It made you look like a child which is weird.

You should pursue a middle ground between then and now. You should also stop bitching online, if gives you wrinkles.

Please discuss.

Oooh!, looking a little mean in that first pic, dear. Weren't you 12 in that last pic? It would be impossible for you to get to that level of skinniness.

no 19

Jesus Christ is Lord ✝️

I feel like I’m going on one the thread FBI lists for commenting on this.

Please discuss.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

That first pick is so cute. You remind me of a New Zealand artist named Lady hawke

💜🙏👰 Wedding in 4 days!🐲㊙️🍜

Wow!

¼ Irish, French, German
¼ Irish, ⅛ Dutch, German, French
½ Dutch Chinese-Indonesian
Blog

Not sure why, but the 7th picture is my favorite. It’s really cute.