Allison Mack : Would you still tap that? She's looking for no jail time

Would you still tap that? She's looking for no jail time

In this article Allison Mack states that she's really sorry and won't do it again.

Will the judge let off a 38 year old blonde German woman who has admitted to extensive sex trafficking because she said please?

If so, will it form an argument for Ghislaine Maxwell to be released for her similar actions?

LOL. 🤡🌎

Re: Would you still tap that? She's looking for no jail time

Are you a big fan, Juan Kerr?

Thankfully no but I have a few friends who were into that Superboy show she was in and so am aware of her pre-psycho slaver.

I'm just curious as to whether she'll get a pussy pass or whether the law will work as it should.

LOL. 🤡🌎

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🐱

I've stuck my dick in crazy more than a few times MMC but this one seems like a top tier tyrant.

Probably got a miniature bear trap down there

LOL. 🤡🌎

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🐱

She should serve a serious sentence in prison. You do the crime, then you do the time, too. And I wouldn't tap it because what she did was really heinous.

You've seen Guy Standeven in something since the man was in everything.

http://movie-dude.com/Guy%20Standeven.htm

Well come Wednesday we'll see if she gets time Woody. I completely agree that she should but Hollyweird has pulled off some fancy shit shows in the past and there's a chance she's got someone protecting her.

LOL. 🤡🌎

Considering how Kevin Spacey got run out of town without even a trial, I don't see how this gal is going to be let off the hook with just a slight admonishing from the judge.

Well it seems the letter she wrote and her being really soh-wee is about all her lawyers have.

So envelope under the table?

LOL. 🤡🌎

so what happened in the trial? did she end up going to prison? if she admitted she was guilty then they have to throw her evil ass in prison. hope she never gets out and rots in there.

lukejbarnett

Would I tap that?

Hell yes she is still hot as fuck.

Not that it will be any less painful for you but I am curious. Was suicide the plan or did you just piss me off on accident?

Are you a God fearing man, Mr Kerr?

I am not Mr Fimblefamble

Are you?

LOL. 🤡🌎

Let me ask you this, are you a gambling man, Mr Kerr?

I am not Mr Fimblefamble

Are you?

LOL. 🤡🌎

Would you consider yourself a risk taker, Mr Kerr?

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

She's evil.

I am never for hurting people but a serious beating would do her good.

I was fucking shocked by her behavior. It wasn't a mistake but OUTLANDISH and weird.

Post deleted

I mentioned this before, I have a friend who was involved in child prostitution when she was little. Her family was part of a biker gang.

She got into some really nasty stuff as an adult. Now, she has stopped it, I think.

Initially, when she told me some things I was like "You deserve life in prison" but really she was so traumatized it made her into a predator herself for a time. So, I grew to have sympathy.

My gf grew up in a much less intense situation but her mother used to let her date MEN as a kid!! Her mother is now dead and I just want her away from any Philly influences here. Her family was involved in crime and I just can't take that kind of thing.

The Philly crime culture is really brutal!

My point in telling you those stories is that I can understand that if you grew up in a weird subculture, you are going to be weird. But, in this case, what is Mack's excuse?

I really mean that too. How does a pretty actress who has been doing well getting into a really mean sex slave cult?

My friend from the biker family, if she told me that, I could understand. But, I wonder what was in Mack's mind to make that seem appealing?

If she legit is just a person who enjoys manipulating people, then she is rotten.

Can you imagine BRANDING someone?!

On top of that, branding them near their genitals to prove some guy OWNS THEM?

Well, it's Monday, we have a lot of brandings to do!

Yep, heating up a brand is a pain in the ass but the look on their faces when it hits, priceless!

I know right!

Post deleted

I am soft on Scientology due to liking the core "clear" concept but it's a lot of bullshit to help people with that topic.

I recently had dinner with my old supervisor from the prison system. He was telling me how trusted he was as he got into upper management. He said, "We would spend millions to save thousands". I love that line.

Scientology could be really cool if they would drop some of the weirdness. They are doing all of this defensive stuff which makes them weird.

The concept is that the church is like a college. You have to pay for classes to advance in degree, okay, then just SAY IT.

I'm not interested in joining, but I get what they're trying to do. The goal in Scientology is the same as Gestalt Therapy, which it ripped off, and that's to become honest.

You can't be honest the way they do some things.

Meanwhile, I view females as being much more predatory than males. Criminal females are much more terrible than males and I am not the old one with that opinion.

It have wondered about this for YEARS and think the root is in having shattered dreams. Broken women compare themselves to "deluxe women" and end up being hate machines.

With celebs, I suppose, that being on Smallville is nothing to compared to the wife of the producer. Then, the producer's wife is nothing compared to the studio owner, and so on. Thus, celebs can feel like losers in their own circle.

That's how Mack ended up throwing her life away when she was better off than 99.9% of people on Earth.

Post deleted

I could never belong to any religion but I love wacky bullshit and they have enough of that.

One of my favorites from the book Dianetics, was that you should not make noise during sex, because the sounds will frighten the baby, that you just made, and the kid will grow up with anxiety issues.

Okay!

In judaism—-you're encourage to murder infidels…lol.

The women in that have to shave their genitals, shave their heads, due to shame, but are allowed to wear a "settle" which is a wig that looks just like your head.

Fire up the gas chambers!

Post deleted

It's both conception, during pregnancy, and childbirth.

You will install "engrams" in the kid's mind!

I found the book in the library in collage and read the thing in one sitting.

I was like—-what!?

At that time in my life, I did not know what a cult was exactly and I didn't understand pseudoscience but I know I was reading some nonsense.

They should have stuck with the "clear" idea and some stuff about aliens and called it a day.

When Smallville was on I used to think she was adorable!

I am not normally attracted to actresses to the point when I'm like "awww" because I know I will never meet them. However, she was cute and I thought she looked like an innocent and sweet girl.

I could not have been more wrong and I couldn't believe it.

Her crimes are EVIL and I hate to see people go to jail but she needs more than jail because she was doing fucked up sinister shit. She needs like brain surgery.

For a woman like her to be involved in a sex slave cult where they mutilate people is outrageous. I'm sure her Smallville salary was good and that she had more potential so she got involved in SLAVERY because she's a fucking greedy perverted bitch.

Before I found out about this I used to check IMDB to see what else she was going to be in. But, there was never much and I felt sorry for her.

Turns out she was busy branding women's vulvas….

However, she was cute and I thought she looked like an innocent and sweet girl.

I could not have been more wrong and I couldn't believe it.
^this^

I wouldn't even fuck this evil bitch with lukejbarnett's dick.