The Soapbox : I hate being fat I do

I hate being fat I do

So tomorrow I’m going to not eat at all and I lose weight all the time that way but the Problem is I have to stick to it this time

Jesus Christ is Lord ✝️

Re: I hate being fat I do

Don’t do it Miley. That’s the absolute worst way to try and lose weight. You’ll just end up being so famished, that you’ll blow your diet, and then ravenously consume calories, and gain even more weight.

You need to eat a high fat, low carbohydrate diet. A high fat diet satiates the appetite for longer periods, so that you don’t feel hungry all the time. But here’s the key: It has to healthy fats. An example would be nuts (Not peanuts, which really aren’t a nut at all) fatty fish such as salmon or mackerel, and avocados.

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

But don’t you find that when you eat healthy it takes ages to come off and when you don’t eat it just comes off ?

Jesus Christ is Lord ✝️

Aren’t you like 45 now? Isn’t it time to stop behaving like an 8 year old?

Probably. But it’s not good to lose weight in such a way, using crash diets. The goal is to train yourself to eat in a healthy, yet sustainable fashion, so that you’re naturally maintaining your weight without really thinking about it. For me, just reducing carbs to a minimum did this. I didn’t even have to think about it. Breads, pastas, root crops (potato’s, turnips, etc) beans, have a high carb content. You must keep their consumption to a minimum. Of course, it goes without saying that you can’t eat any junk food, such as potato chips, sugary foods, deserts, etc. There are certain deserts that you can have, that use healthy, and natural sweeteners, such as Stevia. Plain yogurt (non-sweetened) with a little Stevia sprinkled on top is a simple one.

It’s not easy. But once you start to lose weight, you will become inspired, and find it easier to stick to your diet.

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

I’ve already told you that you can either saw off one of your limbs or get off your fat fucking arse, hit the treadmill and get a job.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Sup pop? Any last words?

Post deleted

Lmao

You will never be fat in my eyes, Miley. You will always be perfect, no matter what you do. Pretty much.

don’t eat for one whole day and then binge eat the next day

that’s the ticket

I think that's the plan she's already following.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🐱

Post deleted

some ppl strive to be more than just fine though

u can’t tell her she’s not fat, she probably is if she thinks so herself and judging from the selfies she posts, she does seem a bit overweight (not that there’s anything wrong with that)

but u can’t just tell a fat and unhappy person that they’re not and they’re fine the way they are

that’s like telling you that you don’t want to kill yourself and you’re fine being alive

u know ?

Post deleted

You're not fat. Pleasingly plump, I think they call it.

But you won't. You never do.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🐱