True Crime : The torture & murder of Anthony Avalos was an anti-gay hate crime.

Re: The torture & murder of Anthony Avalos was an anti-gay hate crime.

Yes. His mother gave him to her brother after he was born. He was the cutest baby ever

Her brother is gay and he and his partner loved Gabriel and he was happy with them

Then he went to live with his mother's parents because they were prejudiced against the gay men

His mother took him for the money and they tortured him for the last 9 months of his life

Here he is with his uncle

This is Gabriel's father, Arnold Contreras

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

I love this baby pic of Gabriel

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

"I like boys"

The video clip is quoted as saying he likes both boys and girls.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

But the "boys" is what got him in trouble. I remember my younger brother (who is gay) saying things like that when he was like 5 years old and my older sisters telling him "shush". That's why it resonates with me.

Administrator
"filmboards is a bold experiment in free speech and anarchy"
I GameBoy

I remember my younger brother (who is gay) saying things like that…
At least he had the courage and confidence to admit to this. With this incident though, it is being investigated as to it being a reason, but like I already mentioned, what would this ultimately prove? A sick mind would do anything drastic for any reason. If the killer's homophobic, just join the ranks of many.

Something like this happend in the UK like 13 years ago, only it was a 2 year old not 10. Baby P. he would SCREAM and cry when his mother would pick him up from his father to take him back to his abusive stepdad, one day the real father refused to give him back to her, the police were called, the policed WITNESSED the childs reaction to having to go back, and they forced the father to give him back anyway.

And yes, the poor kid is long dead by now. Died chocking on his own wee baby teeth with a broken back in a crib that was smeared with shit.

2 of the people including the mother are now walking around free and the one who actually did the killing may be out in a few years.

A ' hit ' was put out on the evil fucker though, first one to blind him in jail got a reward, and people did try. This is why i have a lot of respect for non child harming inmates.

Yes, it's justice to take these monsters out

ya know, I do some what understand the logic in the American justice system killing death row inmates after 15 - 20 years, to give a chance for new evidence to come to light and all that, but in cases like this where it is an open and shut case of guilt, they should be killed the same week. No last meals either, their victim didnt get that why should they?

It must have sucked to live in the past, like 800 years ago, but at least people actually got PUNISHED back then. Ever hear of a brazen bull? Hanging drawing and quartering? Iron maiden?

punishment is too soft these days.

Some people think killing them is the easy way out. that they suffer more being locked up all their life

yeah but after a certain point they get used to it, given enough time they may start to prefer it like Brooks from Shawshank. In a way they ' heal ' ….aint no healing from death tho.

Or, they could meet up with a mean guard who messes them up

The aunt made reports about it, but now she feels bad for not having done more and will blame herself. Its in the clip. Somethings though are just out of our control.

While I don't even agree with the premise that a 10 year old can "come out " Cause I don't think anyone that age even fully understands anything about sexuality let alone what they supposedly are.

So he was most likely molested in his younger years.

With that said, the people who tortured and killed him must pay the ultimate price. Blood for blood .

And they should be tortured as well.

The scum that did it will see God one day and they will answer for what they have done. Regardless of what the courts or prison does to them.

I don't even agree with the premise that a 10 year old can "come out " Cause I don't think anyone that age even fully understands anything about sexuality let alone what they supposedly are.
I knew about myself from around 5 I'd say. I also knew what a 'poof' was by the time I was 10 and knew I was going to be one. Kids know by that age the contempt of society towards homos, so will in some way attempt to lessen the blow by skirting around it best way they know how. I did!

No you didn't.

You have a sexual perversion as an adult that makes you look back into the past through a perverted lense and sees five year old you as a sexual being.

Five year olds don't know anything about anything let alone advanced bodily functions and sexual identity.

Your personality is at the gateway of being a pedo.

Don't tell me what I did or didn't know about myself from my horny young age lusting after man flesh. That was my experience as a gay kid growing up also surrounded by insecurity of breeder f<>ks and projected homophobia.

I don't think you know much at all about sexuality, nor the development of kids. You don't even sound emotionally developed or mature. What a sad sorry sack of s<>t you must be.

That's my Toasty!!!

Administrator
I GameBoy

You are a sexual pervert and that's why you have those attitudes.

Normal people don't "lust after" anyone they had loving role model parents and want to recreate the same thing with a "boyfriend" or "girlfriend" but not you, you sociopathically tried to "fuck" people because that's your mind.

So, you got raised in some weird way that programmed you to think that way.

You weren't sexually attracted to anyone at age five unless you learned that through being raped by a homosexual.

It's people like you that got this kid killed.

You are a sexual pervert and that's why you have those attitudes.

What you lack, is a thing called self-awareness and it also sounds like you fell out of the ignorance tree and hit every darn branch thrice on the way down till you hit the bottom. You are still at rock bottom, because you are a dolt of first kind.

Please don't talk s<>t to me again, unless you have something useful and valid on offer. You are an affront to very homoness of my superior nature.

You are of course talking about yourself.

You lack self awareness and logic.

You and everyone else knows that you are saying FIVE YEARS OLDS know about sexual/romantic relationships. Meanwhile, they don't know anything and everyone knows that.

You and others like you, cook up this lie and maintain the delusion to serve yourself so you don't have to explore your own life.

You are a backward, delusional, and not intelligent loser willing to throw kids under the bus and support pedo ideas.

That's what you are.

This is what you are:

Well , what they did to him was disgusting and brutal. I hope there is a special place in hell for them.

They took the death penalty off the table. Even though it's no longer used in CA, I would have liked to have them sitting on death row

Well, I'd say what he did, was because he was already living in a hellish existence and projected that onto the kid. Its going to get worse for him too for the rest of his life.

A ten year old is not gay or heterosexual.

The idea that he would be either got him killed, if that's the reason.

When I was 10 I knew I liked boys and it was very troubling to me. I kept it secret.

I agree, a prepubescent child can't know they're ultimate sexuality since many adolescents go through stages of experimentation.

Still, the kid said it, and he was beaten for it.

Bottom line, sex is not an identity, it's an act.

Administrator
I GameBoy

Evil people will use any excuse to commit their hateful acts

They would make Gabriel wear a dress to school. It angers me that DCFS wasn't held accountable for falsifying records and not taking him out of that house of torture

His siblings are damaged as well from what they witnessed

They would make Gabriel wear a dress to school.
It's so obvious that homophobia was at play. Heads need to roll at DCFS.

Administrator
I GameBoy

There were charges brought but they let them off

When I was 10 I knew I liked boys and it was very troubling to me. I kept it secret.

It was troubling to me what others would think, but secretly liking males wasn't troubling to me. It kept me alive and alert. Even those I hated, I imagined making a bitch out of them if I found them attractive, to punish them for their douchiness. 😆

Okay, it wasn't really troubling to me personally that I liked boys. But I knew I had to keep it secret somehow even though I had no clue there was something called "homosexuality".

What was odd is that my little brother would say it openly and he didn't care. I too would also tell him to "shush". Lol.

My brother and I have always been very different in our interpretations of "gayness". But he too went through the high school phase of dating girls and denial.

Administrator
I GameBoy

The mental illness is thinking "liking" means sex.

All boys like and or love their male friends as do girls.

The love I have for my male friends is absolutely no different than I have for females I have loved. However, with heterosexual you LEARN that sex is an added thing you do with females.

Males doing get erections and whatnot around girls unless they learn to.

Typically, heteros learn sexual behavior from watching their parents. They do not start out knowing what kissing and hugging is.

Homosexual propaganda is what got this kid killed. He could have said he liked dresses or something and that made people think he is instinctively homosexual when in reality he liked the way they looked.

Again, humans know nothing and must learn everything. Humans do not know about sex or romantic relationships unless they learn them.

No, a crush on a girl before puberty is quite common, it's not a friend "like". It's different. I always had crushes on both boys and girl since I was like 5. It was different than friendship for a play mate. I never had crushes on friends.

We're back to Oedipus again. It has nothing to do with watching your parents, but subconscious attachment to same sex and opposite sex role models.

Dresses have nothing to do with male homosexuality. That was Gabriel's sadistic parents trying to humiliate him. You're blaming Gabriel for being made to wear a dress? Can you imagine the teasing he suffered?

No, "homosexual propaganda" did not kill that kid. Some piece of shit did. Talk about blaming the victim. That kid did nothing to bring death on himself.

Administrator
I GameBoy

Homosexual propaganda killed the kid.

I am old enough to remember when it did not exist.

When I was a kid people didn't know Liberace was gay. He was described as like a grand showman and everyone liked him.

As soon as he was associated with homosexuality all of his act was "gay". Elvis, who was not gay, used to dress kind of like that at the end. So, it was a flashy stage thing, not sex thing.

There is nothing "homosexual" about clothes as they are objects, not people.

However, if you dress like Liberace or Elton John you are automatically "gay".

That was not the case in the 60s and 70s.

If your kid in the 70s said he wanted to learn the piano, it meant he wanted to learn the piano. Now, it might mean he's gay.

If he wants to learn the electric guitar now many would conclude he wants to "get pussy".

That's how homosexual propaganda has affected people and why it's illegal in Russia. The mental illness of homosexuals, which is to sexualize everything, infects people mentally via propaganda.

Now, some guys have to say "No Homo" to give another man a compliment. That is caused by the hyper sexual advances of male homosexuals. So, if some dude is being nice to you, it's because he wants to "fuck your ass" and not because he's kind.

All of this will explode in the faces of homos one day, and not in a sexy way.

I see it coming.

Every fat ugly straight guy thinks we faggots are looking at his ass. Trust me, we're not.
Homosexual propaganda killed the kid.
Really, so the fat MS-13 gangsta lowlife is innocent?

Administrator
I GameBoy

I was 12 when I moved to Seattle. Before that I lived in SoCal

I had never heard of any gay bashing in CA but when I moved to Seattle I would hear gay slurs

Yes, gay propaganda causes gay slurs and paranoia about homosexuality that did not exist before.

As I noted, in the past someone like Liberace was not considered "gay" many people had no clue he was. He was a guy putting on a crazy stage show. There were several performers of the past who were like him.

Now, heterosexuals can only act in a very narrow range for dress, expression, and so on or else they are "gay".

Gay propaganda has cause massive hate and oppression.

Once again, it's why Russia has outlawed homosexual advertisement in the media.

*suspected of being an anti-gay hate crime

Yup, that's what I suspect.

Administrator
I GameBoy

Most likely

Things that are probably facts - brought to you by Huffpost

I think I've proved my supposition on this thread.

Administrator
I GameBoy