The Soapbox : So Playboy Magazine has it's first fat girl cover

Re: So Playboy Magazine has it's first fat girl cover

i guess, but it’s really like a “type” for all circumstances, you know ?

for a relationship, yeah it would most likely be a fit woman

if i’m shitfaced and in a mood, my type would be “breathing”

tbh when i said obese i was lying, i have never been with an actual FAT fat woman, but my point was that i am definitely into thicker girls because IMO if she adheres to the conventional beauty standards, nice face, curves etc, if she’s a little overweight it really doesn’t matter to me and i would totally date one if we vibe

just because my preference would be to wife up an athletic girl doesn’t mean i’d be settling if i found the love of my life and she was on the thicker side

Fair enough.

I'm analyzing the photo way too hard now!

1. The breasts are pressed up against the mirror for support and to offset any sagginess. Her hair is then placed over the fold of the crease created by the pressed fat of the flesh.

2. Her arm and the flowing sleeve of the robe are deliberately concealing what must be a large waist (See #3 below). Even men who are attracted to "thic" women are still naturally inclined towards small waists as a symbol of health.

3. You can clearly see a crease due to a "fat roll" right above the elbow.

A few other things stand out to me, but I'll stop there because I feel weird now.

🦸‍♀️ Up, up, and away! 🦸‍♀️

Yes. Let's be honest, she's not exactly competition for the usual models you'd find on that cover.

Is that jizz on the bottom of the mirror frame?

Lol

I think most people read Playboy online now.

filmboards Administrator & Troll Slayer

I GameBoy
- H. superior

You mean the magazine actually has articles?

I figured it was jizz from the photographer or others at the photo shoot.

Animals!

I GameBoy
- H. superior

The truth is she's in far better shape than most women in the US. And she's got a pretty face and great curves. I'd give her a go if I were single and she was up for it.

Hey, it's a kind of magic!

You can't see her stomach in the pic. But as long as her belly is not overhanging and flabby, I can't see most guys turning her down.

I GameBoy
- H. superior

A tranny will be on the cover soon.

I'm surprised they haven't done that yet. But yeah, that's next.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

They already did that way back in the 80s

As for Plus-sized, there have been many in the past. Playboy considered featuring Mama Cass in a layout back in the liberating hippie days, but for whatever reason it didn't happen, but Cass Elliot did pose for an obscure magazine called, Cheetah -

Carnie Wilson posed for Playboy years back

You are 100% correct. My memory is fading. From the constant attacks on straight White Conservative Christian Men for the last 10 years I am reeling.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

Bring it on. Get woke, go broke. The sooner we get through this unbelievably deranged period of our species' development the better.

I can't wait to tell my grandkids about how crazy things were back in the early part of the century.

Totally agree,but I wish that it would come to an end now.

It will come to an end, eventually. I fear that will not happen in time to prevent an even bigger catastrophe though.

We've been here before. Every great civilization of the past destroyed itself in the same way. We get so decadent and complacent toward external threats that we turn in on ourselves. We start attacking our own culture because it's the only thing left that we believe we could conquer.

Today, the biggest challenge we face is the idea that all men are equal and that all men deserve the same. This just simply isn't true, but if you even have the temerity to think that, you're immediately shut down as a delusional nut job.

While we cling to that idea we'll never live in a sane world and we'll continue to plummet toward global communism. In the end, we'll strip life of all the things that make it worthwhile and we'll be yet another dumb animal, existing solely for the benefit of a creature higher up the food chain than ourselves.

But hey, at least the people with actual mental illness, the transsexuals, people who deny objective facts because they run contrary to "their lived experience truth", won't have their feelings hurt.

Rejoice.

*men here means human, before anybody gets triggered

We've been here before. Every great civilization of the past destroyed itself in the same way

Fate Of Empires, by Sir John Glubb. Describes this process to the T.

Pretty easy to find a .PDF download, last I checked.

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

Thanks. I feel like a book would be overkill though. Anybody with a passing understanding of human history should be able to recognize the pattern.

They had a trans playmate in the centerfold. "She" was supposed to be on the cover bur Hefner died right before so they used him instead.

And this same model appeared in the magazine in 2014. They also accidentally used a trans model in 1981, then used the same one on purpose 10 years later.

I hope you're not thinking this has opened any doors for you, Steve.

Plus Ultra!!!

^ Says an obese unemployed autistic.

Lol

Shall we dance, Mechanic? @Platonic_Caveman?

Plus Ultra!!!

lol

I GameBoy
- H. superior

Exactly. I know firsthand that life is still going to be difficult for us fat bitches. So don't get your hopes up just because one of our kind is on the cover of Playboy.

Plus Ultra!!!

Everyone seems so comfortable in this thread!

34/f/US - Chinese-Indonesian, Anglo, German, Dutch, Irish, French - 5'3"
Blog

It's my gift. It's what I do.

I’m outraged. I’ll never read another playboy magazine again!

I'm cumming.

Shut up fatso she's beauty

cor

Who watches this shit anymore???!

Without strife, your victory has no meaning.
Without strife, you do not advance.
Without strife, there is only stagnation.

Crikey, what a state.

Back on Planet Zambodia we would refer to this as a big diesel dyke with a massive, mongo jaw.

Greetings. I arrived on Planet Earth from Planet Zambodia 333 years ago to rule Bongoland, as Prince of the Mongos